Cops just won't learn in Baltimore.

Despite the long list of cops getting arrested in Baltimore they just don't seem to be getting the message.

How many on that "long list" were found not guilty?

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?

Freddie Grey was the start of the corrupt Baltimore system getting investigated.

And what happened to them?

Do you have a point to make?

Despite the long list of cops getting arrested in Baltimore they just don't seem to be getting the message.

Were the Freddie Gray 6 part of your "long list"?

There is something radically wrong with that one.

The actual story is

Crooked Contractor tracked down by dissatisfied homeowners -

Moving on

Baltimore is one of the worst cities on earth
Why anyone would want to be a cop there is beyond me

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?
The Dave Clark Five?

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?

Freddie Grey was the start of the corrupt Baltimore system getting investigated.

Whatever comes from the issues pushed, I guarantee you the taxpayer is in no mood to see his fleecing of the wallet increased in a big way.

As I remember, none.

And the Freddie Gray 6?

Whatever comes from the issues pushed, I guarantee you the taxpayer is in no mood to see his fleecing of the wallet increased in a big way.

That's true and why protests will work. They will demand that people get heard so their stuff quits getting broken.

Forum List

Back