Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

most lesbians do not dress like men....typical stereotype
Most I've seen do. You have any evidence to back your claim that "most" don't dress like men?
Yes. Look up the term lipstick lesbian. Some of those women that turn you down arent doing it just because youre ugly. Some of them are gay.
some of the best sex I ever had was with lesbians who were also Chinese acrobats!
Are they really lesbians if they have sex with guys too? :laugh:

It's Daws, so the answer actually could be yes

:boohoo:

Most I've seen do. You have any evidence to back your claim that "most" don't dress like men?
Yes. Look up the term lipstick lesbian. Some of those women that turn you down arent doing it just because youre ugly. Some of them are gay.
some of the best sex I ever had was with lesbians who were also Chinese acrobats!
Not in the strictest sense no.:lmao:

Only if they are asked in objective non bias manner.
You never do that, you start with a conclusion and end with the same one.

^^^^^ you can't make this shit up.

When, what, who and where ARE OBJECTIVE.

Good god you have to be a moron
Not when you do what you did as I stated before, you started out with a pre conceived conclusion and all the questions you asked were only to further that end.

What the fuck you talking about, Fair & Balnced asked the "where" question, not me you idiot

Another Dawsism!
You're right but you are the one making noise about it.
You didn't bother to ask because you had already assumed you were right and as has been proven you aren't.

Damn, you having a stroke?

The most objective things an investigator or reporter can ask are:

Who
When
What
Where

Seriously, you need to take a looooooong break from this Cuz...........

You b nutz dude.
Yes an investigator would but you didn't.
And that's what's important.
This post is sheer whining.

Jealousy rears it's misshapen head.

^^^^^ you can't make this shit up.

When, what, who and where ARE OBJECTIVE.

Good god you have to be a moron
Not when you do what you did as I stated before, you started out with a pre conceived conclusion and all the questions you asked were only to further that end.

What the fuck you talking about, Fair & Balnced asked the "where" question, not me you idiot

Another Dawsism!
You didn't bother to ask because you had already assumed you were right and as has been proven you aren't.

Who
When
What
Where

You b nutz dude.

True dummy I DIDN'T ASK.

God you are thick

I commented on objective questioning.

Seriously, get some fresh air.

Over your obvious attraction to lesbians?

Oh yes, verrrrryyyyyyyy jealous

:spinner:

Another Dawsism!

Who
When
What
Where

You b nutz dude.

True dummy I DIDN'T ASK.

God you are thick

Yeah I'm thick.
Your comments was dishonest.

My daughter called me in tears over this issue. She cancelled her speaking appearance for a convention at a hotel in NC to show her support for the LBGT community.

Another Dawsism!

Who
When
What
Where

You b nutz dude.

True dummy I DIDN'T ASK.

God you are thick

Yeah I'm thick.

Comments about the objective nature of "where"

Dude, get that toaster away from your bathtub!!!!!!

My daughter called me in tears over this issue. She cancelled her speaking appearance for a convention at a hotel in NC to show her support for the LBGT community.

Why?

Does she want same sex marriage overturned?

Over your obvious attraction to lesbians?

Oh yes, verrrrryyyyyyyy jealous

:spinner:
yep jealous!everything you've been posting has been packed tight with jealousy, ignorance and bile.
Btw they were absolute knock outs.
Only a dumbass wouldn't be a little jealous.

Who
When
What
Where

You b nutz dude.

True dummy I DIDN'T ASK.

God you are thick

Yeah I'm thick.

oh no! spell Nazism !
The ultimate sign of desperation.

Why?

She was upset over the inbred republicans trying to keep transgenders from using the restroom of their choice.

Why?

She was upset over the inbred republicans trying to keep transgenders from using the restroom of their choice.

She doesn't understand that applying arbitrary laws against simalarily situated adults is what allowed same sex marriage bans?

She should study the court rulings in "Loving", Windsor" and "Obergfell", Cuz arbitrary application of the law could end Same Sex Marriage and bring back Jim Crow laws.

Why don't they teach Civics in school anymore.

Pity ain't it?

Who
When
What
Where

You b nutz dude.

True dummy I DIDN'T ASK.

God you are thick

Yeah I'm thick.

oh no! spell Nazism !
The ultimate sign of desperation.

Where did I comment on your spelling?

Man that's some powerful pills you must be taking?

Why?

She doesn't understand that applying arbitrary laws against simalarily situated adults is what allowed same sex marriage bans?

She should study the court rulings in "Loving", Windsor" and "Obergfell", Cuz arbitrary application of the law could end Same Sex Marriage and bring back Jim Crow laws.

Pity ain't it?
Actually she used Jim Crow laws as a basis for her reason to boycott NC. She compared it to the separation of Black and white. She is a lot smarter than most people and received a full ride academic scholarship so she actually pities people that dont understand things like this.

Why?

Pity ain't it?
You've posted no evidence to support that claim, what you have posted is an opinion based on a willfully misrepresentation of those cases and laws.

Why?

Pity ain't it?
Actually she used Jim Crow laws as a basis for her reason to boycott NC. She compared it to the separation of Black and white. She is a lot smarter than most people and received a full ride academic scholarship so she actually pities people that dont understand things like this.

Then she understands that you can't allow just a certain sub group in, without allowing the entire group. That's how rights work.

Then, you can't exclude from showers and lockers as well, because equality is not limited by a doorway.

Oh well, what rights to privacy that the 99.97% must give up to make .03% of the population (that are already protected by hate crime laws) a tiny bit more accepted. That's even debateable

Forum List

Back