Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

This is what your idiotic bathroom paranoia is causing

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!
This is what the MURICAN Taliban (rw conservative voters) are giving us,

Wouldn't the Taliban be more analogous to a group that riots in the streets and throws molotov cocktails, and destroys police cars and such?
no

As I was saying.....

Oh, I see..... You're a fool.

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!

Wouldn't the Taliban be more analogous to a group that riots in the streets and throws molotov cocktails, and destroys police cars and such?
no

As I was saying.....

...said the n00b whose been here all of 3 weeks

Save it kiddo

PANIC!!!!

no

As I was saying.....

Save it kiddo

3 weeks and it took but one post from you to confirm you're an idiot.

no

As I was saying.....

Save it kiddo

:yawn

Back to topic: rw religious police cause havoc

no

As I was saying.....

Save it kiddo

:yawn

Back to topic: rw religious police cause havoc

Actually , the topic is lw nut job creates video of fake event, refuses to prove it actually happened anywhere and lw morons eat that shit like it's that last supper.

If this really happened, then why has no one came forward and said "it happened here?" come on.
Another silly ploy if this was a sherlock holmes novel this post would be the red herring.

Who, what, when and where are always fair questions.

Even a filmmaker knows that
Only if they are asked in objective non bias manner.
You never do that, you start with a conclusion and end with the same one.

If this really happened, then why has no one came forward and said "it happened here?" come on.
Another silly ploy if this was a sherlock holmes novel this post would be the red herring.

I asked in just that manner, and 59 pages later still no one has been able to answer. Conclusion? This must be fake , else someone reading this thread would have a link to facts.

You have to be pretty damn retarded to think someone entering the visible field of a camera lens is evidence they weren't present prior to being recorded on camera.

Is that really what you're basing your position on??? :ack-1:

There is another woman who appears holding something green... according to your lunacy, she wasn't there prior to being filmed because she was off camera until she appeared in the video.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh, the old "Woman in green" theory!

File this faux outrage dead and gone.
Looks like pop is pulling up his skirts and running away.

Why beat a dead horse.......

Fuck that, a dead horse would put up a better fight
Backing out?

Backing out of what?

You don't even believe she was in a restroom. If she wasn't in a restroom, then she couldn't be forced out.

Your Dawsisms have caught up with Ya lil fella.

I don't think it happened, and neither do you, and you want to argue about something we both agree didn't happen?

Warped is thy name.
Don't tell me what I think there's no evidence supporting your argument.
It happened .

Oh, the old "Woman in green" theory!

File this faux outrage dead and gone.
Looks like pop is pulling up his skirts and running away.

Why beat a dead horse.......

Fuck that, a dead horse would put up a better fight
Backing out?

Backing out of what?

You don't even believe she was in a restroom. If she wasn't in a restroom, then she couldn't be forced out.

Your Dawsisms have caught up with Ya lil fella.

I don't think it happened, and neither do you, and you want to argue about something we both agree didn't happen?

Warped is thy name.
Don't tell me what I think there's no evidence supporting your argument.
It happened .

Prove it, b/c I would totally be against the police charging into a bathroom for any reason other than in pursuit of a dangerous felon or something like that.

I asked in just that manner, and 59 pages later still no one has been able to answer. Conclusion? This must be fake , else someone reading this thread would have a link to facts.
It's a false conclusion .
There are many links to it even the view on CBS did a piece about it .
The problem is what post will you accept as corroborating evidence?
You like pop convinced yourselves that it was fake most likely just after reading the op.
I've found nothing to refute it's authenticity.
That's the first thing I did before posting.

You like pop convinced yourselves that it was fake most likely just after reading the op.

Post a link to CBS doing a story about it. I'd accept that as proof.

Post a link to CBS doing a story about it. I'd accept that as proof.
‘The View’ Hot Topic: Cops Force Lesbian Out of Bathroom

^^^^^ you can't make this shit up.

When, what, who and where ARE OBJECTIVE.

Good god you have to be a moron

Not when you do what you did as I stated before, you started out with a pre conceived conclusion and all the questions you asked were only to further that end.

Not when you do what you did as I stated before, you started out with a pre conceived conclusion and all the questions you asked were only to further that end.

What the fuck you talking about, Fair & Balnced asked the "where" question, not me you idiot

Another Dawsism!

What the fuck you talking about, Fair & Balnced asked the "where" question, not me you idiot

Another Dawsism!
You're right but you are the one making noise about it.
You didn't bother to ask because you had already assumed you were right and as has been proven you aren't.

most lesbians do not dress like men....typical stereotype
Most I've seen do. You have any evidence to back your claim that "most" don't dress like men?
Yes. Look up the term lipstick lesbian. Some of those women that turn you down arent doing it just because youre ugly. Some of them are gay.
some of the best sex I ever had was with lesbians who were also Chinese acrobats!

most lesbians do not dress like men....typical stereotype
Most I've seen do. You have any evidence to back your claim that "most" don't dress like men?
Yes. Look up the term lipstick lesbian. Some of those women that turn you down arent doing it just because youre ugly. Some of them are gay.
some of the best sex I ever had was with lesbians who were also Chinese acrobats!
Are they really lesbians if they have sex with guys too? :laugh:

Another Dawsism!
You're right but you are the one making noise about it.
You didn't bother to ask because you had already assumed you were right and as has been proven you aren't.

Damn, you having a stroke?

The most objective things an investigator or reporter can ask are:

Who
When
What
Where

Seriously, you need to take a looooooong break from this Cuz...........

You b nutz dude.

Forum List

Back