Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

False you made claims you have no evidence for .
As I said earlier you are erroneously speculating.

Sure I have, your disagreement has to do with restrooms that one second are, and the next they aren't and......

Police that are transported to the scene in almost zero time.

Waitress, I'll have what Daws is smoking.
Oh? How much time elapsed from the time police were called until they arrived? And how far away were they when they were called? And how long were the police there when the camera started rolling?

You're making the assertion, you're outraged, you tell us. And while you're at it, tell us why anyone would be pointing a camera phone into a woman's restroom BEFORE THE POLICE ARRIVED!

Perhaps they were expecting something?
Again you are speculating falsely like the time of arrival of the cops bullshit you've been pushing there is no evidence on the clip that the camera was running before the start of the clip.

Run lil fella run.

You even call the lesbo a lier!

Because YOU couldn't don't see a toilet.

No more fruit loops for you lil fella
Nope I'm calling into question your evidence and observation skills.
Back peddling and name calling is the best you could do?

Dummy!

The OP (remember, the thing you were so fucking outraged about) stated she was forced out of a restroom?

Remember that lil fella?

Then after I said how strange it was that a video was being taken in a restroom prior to the police showing up and then you claimed it wasn't a restroom because you couldn't see a toilet.

Either:

1 it's a restroom and you believe the OP

OR

2. It's not a restroom and your outrage was stupid.

Then there is the 3rd option, the one in your fantasy, A MAGIC BATHROOM.

God you are delusional
All false. I said you could not see a toilet and you can't. Everything thing else is your misinterpreted version of what you think I said.
You still have provided any proof to backup your bullshit.

All I have to do is look at the OP which states it's a restroom.

Are you really that clueless

Also the lesbian claimed it was a restroom you dimwit.

So, you were outraged, but we're clueless as to why you were outraged.

You can't make this shit up folks.
So your information came from other sources then the video evidence and is not evident on the recording.
Is that what you're saying?

Eye witness testimony from the person claiming to have been forced out of the restroom isn't compelling enough for the delusional Daws!

You can't make this shit up no matter how you try.
We're not talking about her testimony we are talking about your un proven claims of a hoax.
Failed attempt at deflection.

No, we are talking about you stating the lesbian was not in a restroom when she was forced out.

Dawsisms, they are funny

Sure I have, your disagreement has to do with restrooms that one second are, and the next they aren't and......

Oh? How much time elapsed from the time police were called until they arrived? And how far away were they when they were called? And how long were the police there when the camera started rolling?

You're making the assertion, you're outraged, you tell us. And while you're at it, tell us why anyone would be pointing a camera phone into a woman's restroom BEFORE THE POLICE ARRIVED!

Why are you running away from your claim so fast?

You said, "police that are transported to the scene in almost zero time."

To know that, you would have to know how long it took for police to arrive, how far away they were when they were called, and how long they were there before the camera was rolling.

Indeed I would. So faun, how long did it take and why did Lessies friend have the camera rolling before they got there?

Thanks in advance
Oh no the question with a question ploy!
I can smell the desperation .

This is hilarious, "hey prove this happened" "no fuck you, you prove it didn't happen liar" now qualifies as intellectual discourse in this country.

I dunno, Daws even calls the lesbian a lier by saying she wasn't even in a restroom.

If she wasn't in a restroom, how'd she get forced out?

I love creating trolls. So much fun

To know that, you would have to know how long it took for police to arrive, how far away they were when they were called, and how long they were there before the camera was rolling.

Indeed I would. So faun, how long did it take and why did Lessies friend have the camera rolling before they got there?

Thanks in advance

With your head in the place that we can all see its in, that ain't desperation you smell lil fella.

This is hilarious, "hey prove this happened" "no fuck you, you prove it didn't happen liar" now qualifies as intellectual discourse in this country.
Oh no not the not intellectual enough for me ploy!
Maybe you should'nt have joined the debate then?

All false. I said you could not see a toilet and you can't. Everything thing else is your misinterpreted version of what you think I said.
You still have provided any proof to backup your bullshit.

So your information came from other sources then the video evidence and is not evident on the recording.

Eye witness testimony from the person claiming to have been forced out of the restroom isn't compelling enough for the delusional Daws!

We're not talking about her testimony we are talking about your un proven claims of a hoax.

No, we are talking about you stating the lesbian was not in a restroom when she was forced out.

Dawsisms, they are funny
Never said that.
If I did post it.

Daws, all I did was ask a question "where the hell did this happen" and your dumb ass responded with "prove it didn't happen" and away we went from there.

I dunno, Daws even calls the lesbian a lier by saying she wasn't even in a restroom.

If she wasn't in a restroom, how'd she get forced out?

I love creating trolls. So much fun
You love Fantasizing that you a actually are doing that more.

Thanks in advance

With your head in the place that we can all see its in, that ain't desperation you smell lil fella.
Classic desperate retort.

Thanks in advance
Yes, you would. Obviously, you don't.

Now prove the cops arrived after the camera started rolling.....

Daws, all I did was ask a question "where the hell did this happen" and your dumb ass responded with "prove it didn't happen" and away we went from there.
No you didn't ...

Dawsisms, they are funny
Never said that.
If I did post it.

You saw no toilet, therefor it was not a restroom.

You even doubledown on it dimwit. Remember, just a couple of posts ago when I referenced the "victim" saying she was in a restroom and you questioned that!

You are a fool, PROVEN

Thanks in advance

Watch, the cops enter the frame, not otherwise.

Pretty damn clear to those not blind.

No you didn't ...

You can't control your lies can you? My very first post in this thread. post #8

Where the hell did this happen? Couldn't find any details online

Around these parts it's called a Dawsisim.

Yesterday he claimed to be a filmmaker.

I then called him a filmmaker

He got pissed because I didn't believe he was a filmmaker after I called him a filmmaker.

I know, it makes no sense, but that's why we call delusional responses "Dawsisms".

Actually, I made Daws a star!

Dawsisms, they are funny
Never said that.
If I did post it.

You saw no toilet, therefor it was not a restroom.

You even doubledown on it dimwit. Remember, just a couple of posts ago when I referenced the "victim" saying she was in a restroom and you questioned that!

You are a fool, PROVEN
You saw no toilet either I never said it was not a restroom, I said from what's on the tape you could not tell.
It was only after much dodging and dancing on your part did you finally admitted you got your info from other sources than the video.

Thanks in advance

Watch, the cops enter the frame, not otherwise.

Pretty damn clear to those not blind.
You have to be pretty damn retarded to think someone entering the visible field of a camera lens is evidence they weren't present prior to being recorded on camera.

Is that really what you're basing your position on??? :ack-1:

There is another woman who appears holding something green... according to your lunacy, she wasn't there prior to being filmed because she was off camera until she appeared in the video.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back