Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

Nope again that's all you.
As to the cops being there there is no indication of when the arrived or how long it took them to get there.
Your "evidence"is is speculation and misrepresentation of events.

But but but, you believe that they got there so fast, the lesbian was still last in line to the terlit

MAGIC POLICE.

Bet the drive a DeLorian!
False I said nothing of the kind it's you that made the ridiculous statement about speed of the cops arrival on the scene.
I said and still say rightly that you or I or anybody who was not there can know from the video evidence when the cops arrived and how long the event was going on when filming started.
If you say you can you are lying.

Are you suffering from a mental illness?

This event is fake.

Do some research on the blogger who started this video. A stupid attention whore. Nothing more.
Really why don't you post it then if you really want to shut me up.

Why would I want you to shut up? It's hilarious to me that you keep doubling down with a refusal to admit that this never happened. For one thing, IF this had happened, there would be a 911 tape out there somewhere.
Ok find it.

You opinion on anything is by definition unreliable.
Besides you joined the dance late like all carrion eaters and ambulance chasers.

Yawn;

You're a mindless hack promoting an agenda using an obvious fraud. You don't give a fuck though, you value the agenda too much to let reality interfere.

And THIS is why you have zero credibility here, and will never have credibility again.

You opinion on anything is by definition unreliable.
Besides you joined the dance late like all carrion eaters and ambulance chasers.

Yawn;

You're a mindless hack promoting an agenda using an obvious fraud. You don't give a fuck though, you value the agenda too much to let reality interfere.

And THIS is why you have zero credibility here, and will never have credibility again.
When did you start copy&pasting your own shit?

If you claim it's not a restroom then the lesbian was not forced out of a restroom.

Another Dawsism
I didn't so you have no argument.
Please post where I said it's not a restroom.

After I said that it was amazing that someone was videoing in a restroom prior to the police showing up.

You went off half cocked saying that she wasn't because you couldn't see a toilet.

But then you came up with your magic restroom.

Then again, it's a Dawsism. Claim one tthing, try to deflect then deny you said it in the first place.
False! Nothing I've said is half cocked
Fact is you can't see a toilet , if you say you can you're lying.
I never said anything about a magic bathroom that's all you again please post where you allege I said those things .
Not your false interpretation of events as this post is.

Dummy!

The OP (remember, the thing you were so fucking outraged about) stated she was forced out of a restroom?

Remember that lil fella?

Then after I said how strange it was that a video was being taken in a restroom prior to the police showing up and then you claimed it wasn't a restroom because you couldn't see a toilet.

Either:

1 it's a restroom and you believe the OP

OR

2. It's not a restroom and your outrage was stupid.

Then there is the 3rd option, the one in your fantasy, A MAGIC BATHROOM.

God you are delusional
All false. I said you could not see a toilet and you can't. Everything thing else is your misinterpreted version of what you think I said.
You still have provided any proof to backup your bullshit.

All I have to do is look at the OP which states it's a restroom.

Are you really that clueless

Also the lesbian claimed it was a restroom you dimwit.

So, you were outraged, but we're clueless as to why you were outraged.

You can't make this shit up folks.

I like how the same folks who moaned about people with dicks should use the men's bathroom and people with vaginas should use the ladies bathroom -- are now defending a person with a vagina being barred from using a ladies bathroom.

:cuckoo:
It's a total farce.

Yes, I've demonstrated quite clearly that the video was a set up.

And as such, a farce.
False you made claims you have no evidence for .
As I said earlier you are erroneously speculating.

Sure I have, your disagreement has to do with restrooms that one second are, and the next they aren't and......

Police that are transported to the scene in almost zero time.

Waitress, I'll have what Daws is smoking.
Oh? How much time elapsed from the time police were called until they arrived? And how far away were they when they were called? And how long were the police there when the camera started rolling?

You're making the assertion, you're outraged, you tell us. And while you're at it, tell us why anyone would be pointing a camera phone into a woman's restroom BEFORE THE POLICE ARRIVED!

Perhaps they were expecting something?

I didn't so you have no argument.
Please post where I said it's not a restroom.

After I said that it was amazing that someone was videoing in a restroom prior to the police showing up.

You went off half cocked saying that she wasn't because you couldn't see a toilet.

Then again, it's a Dawsism. Claim one tthing, try to deflect then deny you said it in the first place.
I never said anything about a magic bathroom that's all you again please post where you allege I said those things .

Dummy!

The OP (remember, the thing you were so fucking outraged about) stated she was forced out of a restroom?

Remember that lil fella?

Then after I said how strange it was that a video was being taken in a restroom prior to the police showing up and then you claimed it wasn't a restroom because you couldn't see a toilet.

Either:

OR

God you are delusional
All false. I said you could not see a toilet and you can't. Everything thing else is your misinterpreted version of what you think I said.

So your information came from other sources then the video evidence and is not evident on the recording.
Is that what you're saying?

Dummy!

Remember that lil fella?

Either:

OR

God you are delusional

So your information came from other sources then the video evidence and is not evident on the recording.

Eye witness testimony from the person claiming to have been forced out of the restroom isn't compelling enough for the delusional Daws!

You can't make this shit up no matter how you try.

It's a total farce.

And as such, a farce.

Sure I have, your disagreement has to do with restrooms that one second are, and the next they aren't and......

Oh? How much time elapsed from the time police were called until they arrived? And how far away were they when they were called? And how long were the police there when the camera started rolling?

You're making the assertion, you're outraged, you tell us. And while you're at it, tell us why anyone would be pointing a camera phone into a woman's restroom BEFORE THE POLICE ARRIVED!

Again you are speculating falsely like the time of arrival of the cops bullshit you've been pushing there is no evidence on the clip that the camera was running before the start of the clip.

It's a total farce.

And as such, a farce.

Why are you running away from your claim so fast?

You said, "police that are transported to the scene in almost zero time."

To know that, you would have to know how long it took for police to arrive, how far away they were when they were called, and how long they were there before the camera was rolling.

And as such, a farce.

Again you are speculating falsely like the time of arrival of the cops bullshit you've been pushing there is no evidence on the clip that the camera was running before the start of the clip.

Run lil fella run.

You even call the lesbo a lier!

Because YOU couldn't don't see a toilet.

No more fruit loops for you lil fella

Dummy!

Remember that lil fella?

Either:

OR

God you are delusional

Eye witness testimony from the person claiming to have been forced out of the restroom isn't compelling enough for the delusional Daws!

You can't make this shit up no matter how you try.
We're not talking about her testimony we are talking about your un proven claims of a hoax.
Failed attempt at deflection.

And as such, a farce.

Because he's a coward.
He does that a lot. Flings poo, then runs and hides. :gay:

And as such, a farce.

You said, "police that are transported to the scene in almost zero time."

To know that, you would have to know how long it took for police to arrive, how far away they were when they were called, and how long they were there before the camera was rolling.

Indeed I would. So faun, how long did it take and why did Lessies friend have the camera rolling before they got there?

Thanks in advance

Because he's a coward.
He does that a lot. Flings poo, then runs and hides. :gay:

Punch holes in progressives faux outrage?

You betcha

This is hilarious, "hey prove this happened" "no fuck you, you prove it didn't happen liar" now qualifies as intellectual discourse in this country.

Forum List

Back