Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

so, once again, we have a complete fabrication from the left in order to garner sympathy? Do the board liberals always fall for these like they did this one?
Like pop you have no evidence to support your assumption.
Fail.

so, once again, we have a complete fabrication from the left in order to garner sympathy? Do the board liberals always fall for these like they did this one?
Fail.

If you claim an event happened, the onus is on you to prove in fact that it happened, not to ask us to prove a negative.

I mean , I already knew you were a dishonest moron, but damn.

Fail.

If you claim an event happened, the onus is on you to prove in fact that it happened, not to ask us to prove a negative.

I made no such claim.
The event did happen .
I don't have to prove it.
You've just made another false allegation .
I'm not asking you to prove a negative I'm asking you to provide evidence that your allegations are based in fact not the obvious ignorant speculation you areally trying to pass off as fact.
Yeah I'm the dishonest one.:lmao:

No, you declared it couldn't be a restroom as you saw no toilet
False! I said you could not see the restroom in the clip , because you can't.
It's you who made and keep making bullshit claims about it being shot in the restroom, being a set up, with no evidence at all to corroborate them.

If you claim it's not a restroom then the lesbian was not forced out of a restroom.

Another Dawsism
I didn't so you have no argument.
Please post where I said it's not a restroom.

After I said that it was amazing that someone was videoing in a restroom prior to the police showing up.

You went off half cocked saying that she wasn't because you couldn't see a toilet.

But then you came up with your magic restroom.

Then again, it's a Dawsism. Claim one tthing, try to deflect then deny you said it in the first place.
False! Nothing I've said is half cocked
Fact is you can't see a toilet , if you say you can you're lying.
I never said anything about a magic bathroom that's all you again please post where you allege I said those things .
Not your false interpretation of events as this post is.

Dummy!

The OP (remember, the thing you were so fucking outraged about) stated she was forced out of a restroom?

Remember that lil fella?

Then after I said how strange it was that a video was being taken in a restroom prior to the police showing up and then you claimed it wasn't a restroom because you couldn't see a toilet.

Either:

1 it's a restroom and you believe the OP

OR

2. It's not a restroom and your outrage was stupid.

Then there is the 3rd option, the one in your fantasy, A MAGIC BATHROOM.

God you are delusional

Fail.

I made no such claim.
The event did happen .
I'm not asking you to prove a negative I'm asking you to provide evidence that your allegations are based in fact not the obvious ignorant speculation you areally trying to pass off as fact.

Sure it happened

It was a set up obviously

But it did happen

I like how the same folks who moaned about people with dicks should use the men's bathroom and people with vaginas should use the ladies bathroom -- are now defending a person with a vagina being barred from using a ladies bathroom.

:cuckoo:
It's a total farce.

Yes, I've demonstrated quite clearly that the video was a set up.

And as such, a farce.
False you made claims you have no evidence for .
As I said earlier you are erroneously speculating.

Sure I have, your disagreement has to do with restrooms that one second are, and the next they aren't and......

Police that are transported to the scene in almost zero time.

Waitress, I'll have what Daws is smoking.
Nope again that's all you.
As to the cops being there there is no indication of when the arrived or how long it took them to get there.
Your "evidence"is is speculation and misrepresentation of events.

But but but, you believe that they got there so fast, the lesbian was still last in line to the terlit

MAGIC POLICE.

Bet the drive a DeLorian!

Fail.

I made no such claim.
The event did happen .

How fucking stupid. I mean seriously "the event happened, but no I'm not proving it, and you're dishonest for not proving it didn't happen"

what a fucking moron.

False! I said you could not see the restroom in the clip , because you can't.
It's you who made and keep making bullshit claims about it being shot in the restroom, being a set up, with no evidence at all to corroborate them.

If you claim it's not a restroom then the lesbian was not forced out of a restroom.

Another Dawsism
I didn't so you have no argument.
Please post where I said it's not a restroom.

After I said that it was amazing that someone was videoing in a restroom prior to the police showing up.

You went off half cocked saying that she wasn't because you couldn't see a toilet.

But then you came up with your magic restroom.

Then again, it's a Dawsism. Claim one tthing, try to deflect then deny you said it in the first place.
False! Nothing I've said is half cocked
Fact is you can't see a toilet , if you say you can you're lying.
I never said anything about a magic bathroom that's all you again please post where you allege I said those things .
Not your false interpretation of events as this post is.

Dummy!

The OP (remember, the thing you were so fucking outraged about) stated she was forced out of a restroom?

Remember that lil fella?

Then after I said how strange it was that a video was being taken in a restroom prior to the police showing up and then you claimed it wasn't a restroom because you couldn't see a toilet.

Either:

1 it's a restroom and you believe the OP

OR

2. It's not a restroom and your outrage was stupid.

Then there is the 3rd option, the one in your fantasy, A MAGIC BATHROOM.

God you are delusional
All false. I said you could not see a toilet and you can't. Everything thing else is your misinterpreted version of what you think I said.
You still have provided any proof to backup your bullshit.

Fail.

I made no such claim.
The event did happen .

Sure it happened

It was a set up obviously

But it did happen
You have no evidence of a set up .
You've done a fine job of convincing yourself it was.

Fail.

I made no such claim.
The event did happen .

How fucking stupid. I mean seriously "the event happened, but no I'm not proving it, and you're dishonest for not proving it didn't happen"

what a fucking moron.
There is no reason to prove it.
It’s given it did.
Still you have not provided any evidence of a hoax, set up etc.

Fail.

I made no such claim.
The event did happen .

what a fucking moron.
It’s given it did.

Yeah it's a given that it did, if you're a fucking moron.

No one is denying the video exists you fucking idiot, we're asking you to prove this was a real incident.

It's a total farce.

And as such, a farce.

Sure I have, your disagreement has to do with restrooms that one second are, and the next they aren't and......

As to the cops being there there is no indication of when the arrived or how long it took them to get there.

But but but, you believe that they got there so fast, the lesbian was still last in line to the terlit

MAGIC POLICE.

False I said nothing of the kind it's you that made the ridiculous statement about speed of the cops arrival on the scene.
I said and still say rightly that you or I or anybody who was not there can know from the video evidence when the cops arrived and how long the event was going on when filming started.
If you say you can you are lying.

Fail.

I made no such claim.
The event did happen .

what a fucking moron.
It’s given it did.

Yeah it's a given that it did, if you're a fucking moron.

No one is denying the video exists you fucking idiot, we're asking you to prove this was a real incident.
I don't need to prove that either the clip and the news stories about it do that.
You still provided no evidence to support your hoax set up story.
Calling me a dumbass fuck up etc.
Does nothing to further your argument.

I like how the same folks who moaned about people with dicks should use the men's bathroom and people with vaginas should use the ladies bathroom -- are now defending a person with a vagina being barred from using a ladies bathroom.

:cuckoo:
It's a total farce.

And as such, a farce.

Oh? How much time elapsed from the time police were called until they arrived? And how far away were they when they were called? And how long were the police there when the camera started rolling?

Last edited:

And as such, a farce.

MAGIC POLICE.

False I said nothing of the kind it's you that made the ridiculous statement about speed of the cops arrival on the scene.
I said and still say rightly that you or I or anybody who was not there can know from the video evidence when the cops arrived and how long the event was going on when filming started.

Are you suffering from a mental illness?

This event is fake.

Do some research on the blogger who started this video. A stupid attention whore. Nothing more.

MAGIC POLICE.

This event is fake.

Do some research on the blogger who started this video. A stupid attention whore. Nothing more.
Really why don't you post it then if you really want to shut me up.

MAGIC POLICE.

This event is fake.

Really why don't you post it then if you really want to shut me up.

Why would I want you to shut up? It's hilarious to me that you keep doubling down with a refusal to admit that this never happened. For one thing, IF this had happened, there would be a 911 tape out there somewhere.

Forum List

Back