Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

false everything I presented is in the clip.
Not one thing speculated erroneously is .
Note the difference.

Sure, we will always believe someone who doesn't know the difference between Male and Female.

That's maybe the ultimate Dawsism!
Who might that be?
Because it ain't me.

Ok, then you know a male tranny is, and always will be a man.

Good on ya bloke
Nope I know a transgender person is just that. A transgender.
some are males altered to be female and some are females altered to be males.
Anything else is fiction.

No male tran has ever had a period, ever given birth nor ever gone though menopause.

A surgically altered penis is just that.

No women have penises, surgically altered or not.

Sorry lil dude, a woman is more than breasts
That's argument is no more relevant now then it was the first 1000 times you've used it.

Fine job of denial there pop
I can only interpret all this meaningless but amusing flopping around as you begin a sore loser.

I see there is no evidence that was going to kick my ass

Another Dawsism
Never said that.
what I said was when you are wrong be prepared to kiss my ass.
Since you never bothered to point out where in the video there is a bathroom.
You cowardly avoided the inevitable.

If there is no bathroom, then the video doesn't show anyone being forced out of one.

So a failed OP drawing in the drama queens on the left.

That's gotta hurt after all the wailing you've been doing.

Your imagination is impressive however.
Odd that's what I' been saying from beginning .
You on the other hand are weaseling out of your assertion that in post#106 where you insist it's in the unseen restroom with cameras rolling and and it being rehearsed.
You fail.

No, you declared it couldn't be a restroom as you saw no toilet
False! I said you could not see the restroom in the clip , because you can't.
It's you who made and keep making bullshit claims about it being shot in the restroom, being a set up, with no evidence at all to corroborate them.

Most people, along with society at large, would benefit from a good beating now and then.

I like how the same folks who moaned about people with dicks should use the men's bathroom and people with vaginas should use the ladies bathroom -- are now defending a person with a vagina being barred from using a ladies bathroom.

:cuckoo:

I like how the same folks who moaned about people with dicks should use the men's bathroom and people with vaginas should use the ladies bathroom -- are now defending a person with a vagina being barred from using a ladies bathroom.

It's a total farce.

I see there is no evidence that was going to kick my ass

Another Dawsism
Never said that.

If there is no bathroom, then the video doesn't show anyone being forced out of one.

You on the other hand are weaseling out of your assertion that in post#106 where you insist it's in the unseen restroom with cameras rolling and and it being rehearsed.
You fail.

It's you who made and keep making bullshit claims about it being shot in the restroom, being a set up, with no evidence at all to corroborate them.

If you claim it's not a restroom then the lesbian was not forced out of a restroom.

Another Dawsism

It's a total farce.

Yet Daws doesn't even believe it is a restroom.

Sure, we will always believe someone who doesn't know the difference between Male and Female.

That's maybe the ultimate Dawsism!
Who might that be?
Because it ain't me.

Good on ya bloke

No male tran has ever had a period, ever given birth nor ever gone though menopause.

That's argument is no more relevant now then it was the first 1000 times you've used it.

Yet you have failed to even disagree with it.

Another Dawsism

It's a total farce.

Yes, I've demonstrated quite clearly that the video was a set up.

And as such, a farce.

Never said that.

You fail.

If you claim it's not a restroom then the lesbian was not forced out of a restroom.

Another Dawsism
I didn't so you have no argument.
Please post where I said it's not a restroom.

Who might that be?
Because it ain't me.

Good on ya bloke

Yet you have failed to even disagree with it.

Another Dawsism
There is no reason to disagree with it because it has no merit and is on its face ridiculous.

You fail.

Another Dawsism

After I said that it was amazing that someone was videoing in a restroom prior to the police showing up.

You went off half cocked saying that she wasn't because you couldn't see a toilet.

But then you came up with your magic restroom.

Then again, it's a Dawsism. Claim one thing, try to deflect then deny you said it in the first place.

It's a total farce.

And as such, a farce.
False you made claims you have no evidence for .
As I said earlier you are erroneously speculating.

It's a total farce.

And as such, a farce.

Sure I have, your disagreement has to do with restrooms that one second are, and the next they aren't and......

Police that are transported to the scene in almost zero time.

Waitress, I'll have what Daws is smoking.

You fail.

Another Dawsism

After I said that it was amazing that someone was videoing in a restroom prior to the police showing up.

You went off half cocked saying that she wasn't because you couldn't see a toilet.

But then you came up with your magic restroom.

Then again, it's a Dawsism. Claim one tthing, try to deflect then deny you said it in the first place.
False! Nothing I've said is half cocked
Fact is you can't see a toilet , if you say you can you're lying.
I never said anything about a magic bathroom that's all you again please post where you allege I said those things .
Not your false interpretation of events as this post is.

It's a total farce.

And as such, a farce.

Sure I have, your disagreement has to do with restrooms that one second are, and the next they aren't and......

Police that are transported to the scene in almost zero time.

Waitress, I'll have what Daws is smoking.
Nope again that's all you.
As to the cops being there there is no indication of when the arrived or how long it took them to get there.
Your "evidence"is is speculation and misrepresentation of events.

so, once again, we have a complete fabrication from the left in order to garner sympathy? Do the board liberals always fall for these like they did this one?

Forum List

Back