Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

The cameras rolling IN A BATHROOMS when the police arrive.

The shot is placed to catch all parties in frame.

The shot is steady, not a bit bouncy

The statements appear practiced.

The only thing missing is a teleprompter

Hey man....I'm on the right side of this issue but this isn't a hoax.

The camera is probably set up because most of the women in there objected to what they thought was a male in there and called cops....and the camera gal knew the cops were coming. Because....most women don't want dudes in their restrooms.

I do think they may have gone out with the intent to provoke such a response though. Maybe.

And I DEFINITELY THINK the Democrats should KEEP UP THIS FIGHT to allow dudes into the girls room. Please dems....please intensify this fight!!!!

You....you realize that she's not a dude, right? That police harassed a woman for trying to use the ladies bathroom.

The point is people there thought it was a dude and called cops. Their job was to enforce whatever laws their jurisdiction had regarding this....at the request of the citizen(s) who called.
But they kept her out anyway.
Your point?

They kept "IT" out...because it refused to identify.
"It" how xenophobic of you. Lol!

Any proof it's a hoax or are you wishing it was?

The camera is probably set up because most of the women in there objected to what they thought was a male in there and called cops....and the camera gal knew the cops were coming. Because....most women don't want dudes in their restrooms.

I do think they may have gone out with the intent to provoke such a response though. Maybe.

And I DEFINITELY THINK the Democrats should KEEP UP THIS FIGHT to allow dudes into the girls room. Please dems....please intensify this fight!!!!

You....you realize that she's not a dude, right? That police harassed a woman for trying to use the ladies bathroom.

The point is people there thought it was a dude and called cops. Their job was to enforce whatever laws their jurisdiction had regarding this....at the request of the citizen(s) who called.

The point is.......that the police harassed a woman trying to use the ladies room. One who violated no law, nor did anything illegal.

How was the public 'protected' by harrassing this young woman?
How was the public harmed? If a self delusion mentally ill guy needs to pretend he is a female lesbian and walk into the women's bathroom he should be taken away.

The point is.......that the police harassed a woman trying to use the ladies room. One who violated no law, nor did anything illegal.

How was the public harmed? If a self delusion mentally ill guy needs to pretend he is a female lesbian and walk into the women's bathroom he should be taken away.

How is the public harmed when one of its citizens is pointlessly harassed by the police?

Really?

Really? as you said he's committed no crime.
Something in the constitution about that.

Then she wasn't taken out of a restroom.
I:laugh::rofl::lmao::lol:

I know right. You claimed she was, then she wasn't even in one.

That's how a troll rolls
I claimed nothing of the kind talk about reading shit into a conversation .

It's a magic bathroom right? Has no toilets so it's not a bathroom, but one someone could be forced out of.

Let me guess filmmaker, the twilight zone?

:itsok:
You're raving .
The clip never showed the bathroom not even the door.
So you have no point.

Then how did she get forced out.

It's the magic restroom again!

That's how a troll rolls

It's a magic bathroom right? Has no toilets so it's not a bathroom, but one someone could be forced out of.

You're raving .
So you have no point.

Still contradicting yourself?

And let's not question how quickly the police got there. Apparently a caller complained and the police got there sooooooooo fast the lesbian was still last in line!

Transporters?

That's how a troll rolls

You're raving .
So you have no point.

You're the one that believes the film shows no restroom, but somehow someone was forced out of a restroom that doesn't actually exists!

It's called a Dawsism.

Sad times when you have to show ID to get into the bathroom.
Soon the TSA will set up inspection lines so you can prove you are what you say you are.

And let's not question how quickly the police got there. Apparently a caller complained and the police got there sooooooooo fast the lesbian was still last in line!

Transporters?
So it's a conspiracy?
You have no idea how fast the cops got there. it was never indicated in that 60 second clip .
There is no way to know from what's on that clip how long the confrontation had been going on when someone started recording it.

Everything you infer is happening ,
Is fantasy.
There is not one scrap of audio or video to support your assumption.

Last edited:

You're raving .
So you have no point.

You're the one that believes the film shows no restroom, but somehow someone was forced out of a restroom that doesn't actually exists!

It's called a Dawsism.
Only because it doesn't .
Tell you what look at the clip again using the counter at the bottom of the screen the time the bathroom appears.
And then prepare to kiss my ass when you're wrong.

You're raving .
So you have no point.

It's called a Dawsism.
LOL no it's not
Social Darwinism

Transporters?
So it's a conspiracy?
You have no idea how fast the cops got there. it was never indicated in that 60 second clip .
There is no way to know from what's on that clip how long the confrontation had been going on when someone started recording it.

Is fantasy.

They got there sooooo quick that the lesbian was still last in line.

They should guit the force..........

And work for Jimmy Johns.

You progs are so gullible

You're raving .
So you have no point.

It's called a Dawsism.
Only because it doesn't .
Tell you what look at the clip again using the counter at the bottom of the screen the time the bathroom appears.
And then prepare to kiss my ass when you're wrong.

A timer tells you the room use?

Another Dawsism!

Soon the TSA will set up inspection lines so you can prove you are what you say you are.

Especially when you set the whole thing up!

Obviously either the camera dude or the lesbian called and told police they saw a man they knew, dressed as a woman enter the restroom.

Now, ask for proof it happened that way.

Prove it didn't.

Your point?

Because she was pitcher a fit

Transporters?
So it's a conspiracy?

Is fantasy.

They got there sooooo quick that the lesbian was still last in line.

They should guit the force..........

And work for Jimmy Johns.

You progs are so gullible
Fine job of denial there pop
I can only interpret all this meaningless but amusing flopping around as you begin a sore loser.

Obviously either the camera dude or the lesbian called and told police they saw a man they knew, dressed as a woman enter the restroom.

Prove it didn't.
That's already been done .
You refusing to accept it is no the the same as it the reality.
Fail.

Prove it didn't.
uncoroberated speculation.

Your point?

Because she was pitcher a fit
What's a pitcher a fit?

Forum List

Back