Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

This is hilarious, "hey prove this happened" "no fuck you, you prove it didn't happen liar" now qualifies as intellectual discourse in this country.
Oh no not the not intellectual enough for me ploy!
Maybe you should'nt have joined the debate then?

Daws, all I did was ask a question "where the hell did this happen" and your dumb ass responded with "prove it didn't happen" and away we went from there.
No you didn't ...

You can't control your lies can you? My very first post in this thread. post #8

Where the hell did this happen? Couldn't find any details online
I'm not lying .
Which thread were you posting on ?
If you hadn't noticed all the thread on this have been merged.
Your first post that I saw was about two pages back and you are talking about falling for a hoax .
You say nothing about where this incident took place.

Last edited:
You're making the assertion, you're outraged, you tell us. And while you're at it, tell us why anyone would be pointing a camera phone into a woman's restroom BEFORE THE POLICE ARRIVED!

Perhaps they were expecting something?
Why are you running away from your claim so fast?

You said, "police that are transported to the scene in almost zero time."

To know that, you would have to know how long it took for police to arrive, how far away they were when they were called, and how long they were there before the camera was rolling.

Indeed I would. So faun, how long did it take and why did Lessies friend have the camera rolling before they got there?

Thanks in advance
Yes, you would. Obviously, you don't.

Now prove the cops arrived after the camera started rolling.....

Watch, the cops enter the frame, not otherwise.

Pretty damn clear to those not blind.
You have to be pretty damn retarded to think someone entering the visible field of a camera lens is evidence they weren't present prior to being recorded on camera.

Is that really what you're basing your position on??? :ack-1:

There is another woman who appears holding something green... according to your lunacy, she wasn't there prior to being filmed because she was off camera until she appeared in the video.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Oh, the old "Woman in green" theory!

File this faux outrage dead and gone.

Oh? How much time elapsed from the time police were called until they arrived? And how far away were they when they were called? And how long were the police there when the camera started rolling?

You're making the assertion, you're outraged, you tell us. And while you're at it, tell us why anyone would be pointing a camera phone into a woman's restroom BEFORE THE POLICE ARRIVED!

To know that, you would have to know how long it took for police to arrive, how far away they were when they were called, and how long they were there before the camera was rolling.

Indeed I would. So faun, how long did it take and why did Lessies friend have the camera rolling before they got there?

Thanks in advance

False the camera turned to catch the cops who were already there.
Fail.

This is hilarious, "hey prove this happened" "no fuck you, you prove it didn't happen liar" now qualifies as intellectual discourse in this country.
Oh no not the not intellectual enough for me ploy!
Maybe you should'nt have joined the debate then?

Daws, all I did was ask a question "where the hell did this happen" and your dumb ass responded with "prove it didn't happen" and away we went from there.
No you didn't ...

You can't control your lies can you? My very first post in this thread. post #8

Where the hell did this happen? Couldn't find any details online
I'm not lying .
Which thread were you posting on ?
If you hadn't noticed all the thread on this have been merged.

I'm happy to admit that I was not aware that threads had been merged. Doesn't change the fact that my very statement in ANY thread on this topic was "where did this happen" and that I couldn't find any corroboration online.

This was made up dude.

Eye witness testimony from the person claiming to have been forced out of the restroom isn't compelling enough for the delusional Daws!

You can't make this shit up no matter how you try.
We're not talking about her testimony we are talking about your un proven claims of a hoax.
Failed attempt at deflection.

No, we are talking about you stating the lesbian was not in a restroom when she was forced out.

Dawsisms, they are funny
Never said that.
If I did post it.

You saw no toilet, therefor it was not a restroom.

You even doubledown on it dimwit. Remember, just a couple of posts ago when I referenced the "victim" saying she was in a restroom and you questioned that!

You are a fool, PROVEN
You saw no toilet either I never said it was not a restroom, I said from what's on the tape you could not tell.
It was only after much dodging and dancing on your part did you finally admitted you got your info from other sources than the video.

Then you didn't read the OP which explained it WAS A RESTROOM.

Yes, my source?

THE FRIGGEN OP AND IT'S LINK.

God, I knew you were a lame ass, but to kick yourself in the ass?

Pure idiocy.

Thanks in advance

False the camera turned to catch the cops who were already there.
Fail.

Good God, so it was up and going prior to their arrival.

Thanks, case closed.

Thanks in advance

You have to be pretty damn retarded to think someone entering the visible field of a camera lens is evidence they weren't present prior to being recorded on camera.

There is another woman who appears holding something green... according to your lunacy, she wasn't there prior to being filmed because she was off camera until she appeared in the video.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Looks like pop is pulling up his skirts and running away.

Thanks in advance

icon_rolleyes.gif

Why beat a dead horse.......

Fuck that, a dead horse would put up a better fight

Thanks in advance

icon_rolleyes.gif

Why would I be outraged because you can't prove your hallucinations are real?

It's commonplace with you.

Again, you claim the police arrived in near zero time.

Without knowing how long in advance they were called, without knowing how far away they were when they were called, without knowing how long they were there before the camera started rolling ... you have absolutely no idea how long it took them to arrive.

Yet you think you do.

That's why you're deranged. :cuckoo:

We're not talking about her testimony we are talking about your un proven claims of a hoax.
Failed attempt at deflection.

No, we are talking about you stating the lesbian was not in a restroom when she was forced out.

Dawsisms, they are funny
Never said that.
If I did post it.

You even doubledown on it dimwit. Remember, just a couple of posts ago when I referenced the "victim" saying she was in a restroom and you questioned that!

You are a fool, PROVEN
You saw no toilet either I never said it was not a restroom, I said from what's on the tape you could not tell.
It was only after much dodging and dancing on your part did you finally admitted you got your info from other sources than the video.

Yes, my source?

Pure idiocy.
Yes I did read it , you on the other hand were proclaiming that you knew it was a restroom from what you said you saw on the clip.
Somebody's talking out their ass and it ain't me.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Backing out?

Dawsisms, they are funny
Never said that.
If I did post it.

You are a fool, PROVEN

Yes, my source?

Pure idiocy.
Yes I did read it , you on the other hand were proclaiming that you knew it was a restroom from what you said you saw on the clip.
Somebody's talking out their ass and it ain't me.

Your ass can't be talked out of Cuz your head is so far up it.......,,,

And we all know it's not polite to talk with your ass full.

If this really happened, then why has no one came forward and said "it happened here?" come on.
Another silly ploy if this was a sherlock holmes novel this post would be the red herring.

If this were a Sherlock Holmes novel, Sherlock would be by now proclaiming that the evidence proves that this was a fake incident.

Come on Dawes, you don't have to believe every goddamn stupid story that you read just because it bolsters your opinion. This shit was fake.

This is what your idiotic bathroom paranoia is causing

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!
This is what the MURICAN Taliban (rw conservative voters) are giving us,

Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man | The Daily Liberator

And this is one of the predominant debates in our country right now. There is no need to worry about Wall Street screwing the people or the Middle East and festering religious terrorism...worry about the person in the stall next to you.

PANIC!!!!

Wouldn't the Taliban be more analogous to a group that riots in the streets and throws molotov cocktails, and destroys police cars and such?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Backing out?

Backing out of what?

You don't even believe she was in a restroom. If she wasn't in a restroom, then she couldn't be forced out.

Your Dawsisms have caught up with Ya lil fella.

I don't think it happened, and neither do you, and you want to argue about something we both agree didn't happen?

Warped is thy name.

PANIC!!!!

Wouldn't the Taliban be more analogous to a group that riots in the streets and throws molotov cocktails, and destroys police cars and such?
no

As I was saying.....

Forum List

Back