Cops Shoot a Blind AND Deaf Man in the Back - in His Own House

The family of a 25-year-old man with intellectual disabilities who was critically injured after Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies shot him at his Cudahy home called for justice Monday in downtown Los Angeles.

“We are hurt, we are angry,” Yadira Cervantes, the man’s sister, said. “My brother’s not a criminal. We are not criminals, we were treated like criminals in our own house.”

Attorneys said the family called authorities March 31 to help calm Isaias Cervantes, who is autistic, deaf and has intellectual disabilities. Attorney Austin Dove said Isaias was unarmed and, within three minutes after arriving at the home in Cudahy, two deputies body slammed him face forward on the ground and choked him.

“With all that, they’re claiming that Isaias was trying to disarm them…it’s physically impossible,” Dove said. “And so within these seconds, he’s shot in the back from point blank range.”

Wow. Absolute monsters.
Call BLM or Anti-Fa when you are in trouble. Problem solved.

They were in fear for their life. I mean so what if the guy autistic and deaf, he was a threat...or so they will say.
About as threatening as unarmed Ashli Babbitt when a Capitol cop shot her in the neck and killed her
in an extra judicial execution.

The family of a 25-year-old man with intellectual disabilities who was critically injured after Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies shot him at his Cudahy home called for justice Monday in downtown Los Angeles.

“We are hurt, we are angry,” Yadira Cervantes, the man’s sister, said. “My brother’s not a criminal. We are not criminals, we were treated like criminals in our own house.”

Attorneys said the family called authorities March 31 to help calm Isaias Cervantes, who is autistic, deaf and has intellectual disabilities. Attorney Austin Dove said Isaias was unarmed and, within three minutes after arriving at the home in Cudahy, two deputies body slammed him face forward on the ground and choked him.

“With all that, they’re claiming that Isaias was trying to disarm them…it’s physically impossible,” Dove said. “And so within these seconds, he’s shot in the back from point blank range.”

Wow. Absolute monsters.

Just pretend he was aborted and then you'll no longer give a fuck.
Look! Over there! A faux anti-abortion argument.

They were in fear for their life. I mean so what if the guy autistic and deaf, he was a threat...or so they will say.
About as threatening as unarmed Ashli Babbitt when a Capitol cop shot her in the neck and killed her
She deserved it for breaking in. No tears for that crazy insurrectionist.

Wow. Absolute monsters.
How the can you make any determination at this point? How many fucking times are you left wingers going to do this?

That's not how the law is supposed to work, fascist prick!

People aren't supposed to be executed for breaking a law. Move to China, asshole!

Wow. Absolute monsters.
That’s a sad story but let’s hear what the cops have to say. Even if the kid is deaf and mentally handicapped, he could still pose a threat. The family did call the police after all because they couldn’t handle him.

Wow. Absolute monsters.
Wait.....wut?

You can only shoot and kill unarmed people in the Capital.

This is an outrage!

This happened in Los Angeles

I say we all need to boycott the city.

Isn't that how this works now?

Wow. Absolute monsters.
At first I thought the guy was white, which would have been a real head scratcher. I mean, who would care if he was white? After all, more white men get killed by police than any other race.

But then I saw he was Hispanic, which means you and the press care.

Wow. Absolute monsters.
At first I thought the guy was white, which would have been a real head scratcher. I mean, who would care if he was white? After all, more white men get killed by police than any other race.

But then I saw he was Hispanic, which means you and the press care.
You know what is curious. A 13 year old Hispanic was shot and killed by police in Chicago and the Hispanics have not burned one thing down.

This is just terrible, they're going to release the bodycam footage
Maybe you should start burning and looting now.
Really you don't have to have a reason.
I'm not a criminal and I don't do those things.
No one cares. And stop changing your avatar so much. I can never tell it's your dumb ass because you have a new pic every ohter day
Ok, dooky stain.

Yes, we all know you support summary execution for people who disagree with your politics. No need to reiterate.

Wow. Absolute monsters.

I will never understand today's society, which encourages people to believe they not only can, but should, form opinions and leap to conclusions based on one article, written from only one side of a story, and without a lot of information in it. And then tells them they're somehow virtuous for doing so.

Forum List

Back