COPS: Woman shoves bloody tampon in a protester's mouth outside abortion clinic

She should be charged with aggravated assault

She should be locked up forever in a nuthouse.

she should CERTAINLY be put on some sort of list-------for the safety of our children
Screw lists.
Assault means you get put away. Period. If you want to pretend you're mentally ill and use that as an excuse, fine, let's put away crazy people. If you aren't mentally ill and you assault people, then you belong in prison.

Not jail.

Not on probation.

PRISON. For YEARS.

she should CERTAINLY be put on some sort of list-------for the safety of our children
Screw lists.
Assault means you get put away. Period. If you want to pretend you're mentally ill and use that as an excuse, fine, let's put away crazy people. If you aren't mentally ill and you assault people, then you belong in prison.

Not jail.

Not on probation.

PRISON. For YEARS.

won't happen-----probably reduced to a misdemeanor and a little fine for first offense------

View attachment 110493

COPS: Woman shoves bloody tampon in protester’s mouth outside abortion clinic
------------------------------------------------------------
Like we keep tellin yah the left Trump haters are fkn nut cases man wtf is wrong with these lunatics. If someone can go to prison for lets say having AIDS because they had sex with someone and didn't tell them , how can this not be a reason to go to prison by putting nasty bodily fluids into someone's mouth!
It is BLOOD...............what a twisted bitch.

How do I know this is a Trump hater,,,,,,,,,,,,,, because you lunatics all act the same. I would bet my life on it this retard voted for Clinton !
Did you guys ever stop to think that she might not have been able to find a proper trash can?

See? Don't rush to judgment so fast

Screw lists.

Not jail.

Not on probation.

PRISON. For YEARS.

won't happen-----probably reduced to a misdemeanor and a little fine for first offense------

Which is why we need to build more prisons and nuthouses.

Screw lists.

Not jail.

Not on probation.

PRISON. For YEARS.

prisons are a bad idea but nut houses are even worse. I do not know the cure-----lets ask TRUMP

I think a good payment to her would be stuff a bloddy tampon or pad into her mouth , but no charges for pay back lol.
I'm guessing you don't have your red wings. ;)

Vintage-Bush-Pilot-wings-pin-collectible-old-motorcycle.jpg

Screw lists.

Not jail.

Not on probation.

PRISON. For YEARS.

Agreed about mental facilities. As for prisons, I used to flight instruct for the Naval Reserve in North Florida for most of the 1990s. Part of the training involved both day and night VFR navigation. Prisons, for obvious reasons, are very well lit and easy to spot for miles on a clear night. As the years went by more and more prisons popped up. It made night navigation easier but was also disturbing to me.

That doesn't occur on my phone. :crybaby:

Must be an Apple product

It's an iPhone. lol

I have a Samsung, red squiggly line was included at no charge

You can get the red squiggly lines on IPhones. Just download the Apple red squiggly line app for $45.

^^^ Posted from his Obama Phone

Those are Trump Phones now.

Forum List

Back