Corker: Tax cuts could be 'one of the worst votes I've made'! FFS! Yes it was, Only 4% Benefit!

Retiring Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker (R) said his vote on the GOP tax law could be one of the worst of his career if estimates that it will add $1.9 trillion to deficits over a decade prove correct.

“If it ends up costing what has been laid out here, it could well be one of the worst votes I’ve made,” he said at a Senate Budget Committee hearing on the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimate that produced the figure.

“I hope that is not the case, I hope there’s other data to assist, whether it’s jobs or growth or whatever,” Corker added.

Corker voted against a version of the GOP tax-cut bill in early December, and was the only Republican senator at the time to cast a “no” vote on the bill.

But he voted for the final bill after a House-Senate conference, joining the rest of his Senate GOP colleagues to support the legislation backed by President Trump.

He had initially held out in opposition over complaints that the bill added to the deficit.
Corker: Tax cuts could be 'one of the worst votes I've made'

:happy-1::iagree:
But...:itsok: Poor, poor Crooked Cocker! Seems AGAIN the Dems will clean up your GOP messy with as few votes you made this BS 2017 Tax-funded deficit deal for the top 4% :fu::asshole:

BTW: GOP/DOPer :asshole: It will cost over 2.5 Trillion you let the 1% Steal! If not adjusted back to what it was before you sold out your voter base and America! To try to keep the GOP party together with the Douche DOPer Voter 35%.to win in the future.

gop-gun-to-elephant-brian.gif

There seems to be a number of Republicans that voted for the huge transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class to the wealthy that now know they made a mistake with their vote.

"Ok so I screwed you and your families for generations. Bye bye now, I'm going off to live off of my taxpayer funded retirement."

Retiring Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker (R) said his vote on the GOP tax law could be one of the worst of his career if estimates that it will add $1.9 trillion to deficits over a decade prove correct.

“If it ends up costing what has been laid out here, it could well be one of the worst votes I’ve made,” he said at a Senate Budget Committee hearing on the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimate that produced the figure.

“I hope that is not the case, I hope there’s other data to assist, whether it’s jobs or growth or whatever,” Corker added.

Corker voted against a version of the GOP tax-cut bill in early December, and was the only Republican senator at the time to cast a “no” vote on the bill.

But he voted for the final bill after a House-Senate conference, joining the rest of his Senate GOP colleagues to support the legislation backed by President Trump.

He had initially held out in opposition over complaints that the bill added to the deficit.
Corker: Tax cuts could be 'one of the worst votes I've made'

:happy-1::iagree:
But...:itsok: Poor, poor Crooked Cocker! Seems AGAIN the Dems will clean up your GOP messy with as few votes you made this BS 2017 Tax-funded deficit deal for the top 4% :fu::asshole:

BTW: GOP/DOPer :asshole: It will cost over 2.5 Trillion you let the 1% Steal! If not adjusted back to what it was before you sold out your voter base and America! To try to keep the GOP party together with the Douche DOPer Voter 35%.to win in the future.

gop-gun-to-elephant-brian.gif

There seems to be a number of Republicans that voted for the huge transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class to the wealthy that now know they made a mistake with their vote.

"Ok so I screwed you and your families for generations. Bye bye now, I'm going off to live off of my taxpayer funded retirement."

But hey...you elected me.

Not one pathetic stupid ignorant brainwashed loser like the OP nor that fucking loser corker would ever return their tax breaks. Especially a loser like the op. Not one.

They fucking cry that we are not taxed more not one of them voluntarily pay more. Not one.

What does all of that say? It means that none of them are worth debating. They stand for nothing other than turning America and the world into a new feudalism.

Liberals are now concerned about debt when they didn't give a shit during the Obama administration.

Deficits were declining under Obama....
Obama's first budget was a 1.3 trillion dollar deficit
Deficit shrinks by $1 trillion in Obama era

It could only shrink you moron. It was so huge to start with.

You turds really do float around together.
It is growing under Trump...

Not one pathetic stupid ignorant brainwashed loser like the OP nor that fucking loser corker would ever return their tax breaks. Especially a loser like the op. Not one.

They fucking cry that we are not taxed more not one of them voluntarily pay more. Not one.

What does all of that say? It means that none of them are worth debating. They stand for nothing other than turning America and the world into a new feudalism.

Loving my tax return.

Liberals are now concerned about debt when they didn't give a shit during the Obama administration.

It exploded under Obama.....that was what we were discussing.

They were shrinking till our government became completely Republican controlled. Now they grow...in a strong economy.

They were shrinking till our government became completely Republican controlled. Now they grow...in a strong economy.

They had no way to go except down you stupid moron.

The GOP helped that along, but so the did the very sllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwww recovery.

Trump is a moron.

You two must be related.

Wrong. The total cost is $0.
Wrong

Cutting revenue while raising spending = DEBT
That is irrelevant. It does not change the fact that tax cuts cost exactly $0.
Sure is adding a lot more than $0 to our debt.
Selling debt adds to the debt, not tax cuts.

It is impossible for tax cuts to add to the debt because tax cuts cost exactly $0.
You keep saying that
I don’t think it means what you think it means
It's a simple fact. Nothing more, nothing less.

The GOP helped that along, but so the did the very sllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwww recovery.

Trump is a moron.

You two must be related.
They sure are going up under a Republican controlled government. And in a strong economy.

Trump is a moron.

You two must be related.
They sure are going up under a Republican controlled government. And in a strong economy.

Awwwwww...........................

Loser.

Trump is a moron.

You two must be related.

Loser.
Awww... deficits are still going up under a republican controlled government. Sorry.

Trump is a moron.

You two must be related.

Loser.
Awww... deficits are still going up under a republican controlled government. Sorry.

Like I care.

i lived when Obama exploded them.

I'll live through this one too.

Trump is a moron.

You two must be related.

Loser.

Like I care.

It's just a the facts. Obama inherited quite some deficits too, and a recession. Republicans were handed declining deficits and a strong economy. Wait Republicans were hand a strong economy and a balanced budget from Clinton and they messed that up too. I see a pattern here...

Trump is a moron.

You two must be related.

Loser.

Like I care.

It's just a the facts. Obama inherited quite some deficits too, and a recession. Republicans were handed declining deficits and a strong economy. Wait Republicans were hand a strong economy and a balanced budget from Clinton and they messed that up too. I see a pattern here...

Clinton handed them a recession.

And Reagan gifted Clinton an economy that we'll never see again.

Yes, those pesky facts.

I see a pattern too......you can't post anything smart.

The actual cost of all tax cuts is $0.00.
$1.5 trillion and counting
Wrong. The total cost is $0.
Wrong

Cutting revenue while raising spending = DEBT
That is irrelevant. It does not change the fact that tax cuts cost exactly $0.

Actually, they cost us $1.5 trillion in lost revenue
That is incorrect.

You are a hard learner who cannot understand simple mathematics.

Last edited:

Loser.

Like I care.

Clinton handed them a recession.

And Reagan gifted Clinton an economy that we'll never see again.

Yes, those pesky facts.

I see a pattern too......you can't post anything smart.
Oh yeah, Reagan the guy who tripled the debt! Republicans sure like debt.

Forum List

Back