Coronavirus is Not a Major Threat to the People of the United States

same guy Fauci. what, fauci didn't listen?

No touching-- no hugging stay six feet apart and they can't even connect how all this bs is to do this--
This freaking virus will destroy every aspect of our lives..
1586805603331.png

No touching-- no hugging stay six feet apart and they can't even connect how all this bs is to do this--
Everybody is touching hugging and crying and some lady is trying to serve domestic violence restraining orders no-contact orders civil protective orders anti-harassment orders right in church.
This freaking virus will destroy every aspect of our lives..
It's a cult. They believed the lies of the health commissioner straight from the county board. They bought it lock stock and barrel along with all the parents property planning zoning etc. Contact tracing for STDs, cops collecting rape kits mandatory shots for the kids, guns are banned, cuz they got snot rags downtown and the funeral director can't explain away a gunshot wound as easily as other forms of death.

Somebody slit my brake hose with a knife at one of their house gatherings that is now banned on the governor's orders, and I can't hang around those people anymore, or even stay in the same town if I don't go to their church.

All sorts of strict rules, and other unbelievable buulshiit unrelated to the religion as it's preached.

Nor has it been
I do not understand why Trump is letting this go on. Terribly inaccurate worst case scenarios is no way to run a country.
Corona virus is really Convict virus as we’ve all been told where to go and where to eat and when. Like convicts.
This overreactive hoax will harm America for one year and has been misinterpreted on so many levels. This is designed to
1.Hurt Trump
2Punish not the wealthy but the up and coming small to moderate business owners who well may have become wealthy were it not for this ill advised imposition
3.see how quickly Americans will line up, sit, stay and not bark. We are mostly good dogs-not me
4Get China some money we
owe them via knowledge in advance of this contrived train wreck and short the market for trillions.

It’s a disgrace and Trump is hurting his re-election chances the longer he meekly plays along.
This overreactive hoax
Maybe Trump hasn 't called the virus a hoax, but Trumpkins sure do like to use the word hoax when describing what is happening in the U.S. and the world.
Thank you for bumping my thread exposing Fauci
Glad to expose you for the liar you are.

You are welcome.

Nor has it been
I do not understand why Trump is letting this go on. Terribly inaccurate worst case scenarios is no way to run a country.
Corona virus is really Convict virus as we’ve all been told where to go and where to eat and when. Like convicts.
This overreactive hoax will harm America for one year and has been misinterpreted on so many levels. This is designed to
1.Hurt Trump
2Punish not the wealthy but the up and coming small to moderate business owners who well may have become wealthy were it not for this ill advised imposition
3.see how quickly Americans will line up, sit, stay and not bark. We are mostly good dogs-not me
4Get China some money we
owe them via knowledge in advance of this contrived train wreck and short the market for trillions.

It’s a disgrace and Trump is hurting his re-election chances the longer he meekly plays along.
This overreactive hoax
Maybe Trump hasn 't called the virus a hoax, but Trumpkins sure do like to use the word hoax when describing what is happening in the U.S. and the world.
We use the word hoax because that’s what it is reaction wise
You use the word hoax because that is the word Trump uses for anything he doesn't like or understand.

Let's be serious. Fauci is set to become America's most trusted human being and favorite doctor...

of the Democrats.

"President Trump retweeted a tweet on Sunday night that concluded "Time to #FireFauci," which could unleash some conservatives' simmering suspicions about Dr. Anthony Fauci."

Subscription only
It is about on schedule for Republicans to stand behind Trump and blame doctors and science rather than their Dear Leader.

Dr. Fauci served Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump.

Suddenly of course Republicans now decide he must be 'partisan'.

Just another attack by the Right on science and medicine.

I believed and was listening and following Dr. Fauci until he started to go off on the number of deaths in the US due to COVID-19. Now, we are getting more news on how he has contradicted himself. At the same time, the MSM has gone overboard for Dr. Fauci and is heaping gobs of praise for him since he's standing up to Trump. Just in the last few days, has Dr. Fauci gone haywire to the point that he may be fired. Will he be able to extricate himself from the criticisms and continue on as the nation's doctor on the coronavirus?
'go off on the number of deaths'?
Care to share how he has contradicted himself? As opposed to updating his position as new information becomes available?

Not sure what is going overboard about taking seriously the very professional that Donald Trump relies upon and has made a point of having at the press conferences.

Will Fauci be able to extricate himself from the criticism of the Right wing media talking heads? Only if he is seen to be fawning all over Donald Trump.

View attachment 323025

Don't worry your going to live it-- it won't matter how much you uthink it is true or not. If Trump isn't pulling this to rein in the scum and he's part of the NWO well like it's said We are all screwed losers of the democratic world you have royally just fkd yourselves and your grand kids you pigs should have crimes against humanity on your shoulders... From Obama to every other deep state pos!!!
Your tinfoil wrapped a little tighter than usual today.....

Nor has it been
1.Hurt Trump
4Get China some money we

This overreactive hoax
You use the word hoax because that is the word Trump uses for anything he doesn't like or understand.
Thank you for telling g me why I do something
I though I called it a hoax because it is an overreactive hoax but like so many liberals you know better than us and we need to be more grateful that you help us not harm ourselves.

They don't let those male docs graduate if any of the females in their class "feel uncomfortable."
I doubt if any female accused fauci of making them uncomfortable
And thus he graduated unaccused with full honors and a spotless record of academic excellency.
And has worked with every President beginning with Ronald Reagan.

Hence the right is suspicious of him- since he does not put loyalty to Trump ahead of the United States.

Nor has it been
1.Hurt Trump
4Get China some money we

This overreactive hoax
Thank you for telling g me why I do something
I though I called it a hoax because it is an overreactive hoax but like so many liberals you know better than us and we need to be more grateful that you help us not harm ourselves.
Like so many liberals I am against people like you putting others are risk for your own selfish reasons.

They don't let those male docs graduate if any of the females in their class "feel uncomfortable."
I doubt if any female accused fauci of making them uncomfortable
And thus he graduated unaccused with full honors and a spotless record of academic excellency.
And has worked with every President beginning with Ronald Reagan.

Hence the right is suspicious of him- since he does not put loyalty to Trump ahead of the United States.
If fauci just had his nose to the grindstone playing with his test tubes to stop the chinese disease trump supporters would have no complaint with him

but he’s become a media celebrity and the attention has gone to his head

'go off on the number of deaths'?
Care to share how he has contradicted himself? As opposed to updating his position as new information becomes available?

Fauci has the 2.2 million deaths projections at first, but that was when it was starting. I stopped taking him seriously after he lowered his projections to 60,000 a couple of days ago from 100,000 to 200,000. I got numbers around 68,000 by May, but think they are on the high side b/c I didn't know how to factor in the apex and post-apex variables. Also, I didn't know how drugs treatments would affect the number, hopefully lower. The official software projections are around 82,000 by Aug 4th. These nos should include the aforementioned. Several cos have touted this number +/-.

Forum List

Back