Coronavirus is Not a Major Threat to the People of the United States

Trump didn’t listen.
Trump is the president.
Trump is a failure.

Trumpies are trying to make Fauci the fall guy. Did Fauci call this virus a "Democrat hoax"? Did Fauci say "we will have zero cases" of it soon? Did Fauci get his talking points from Fox News, which repeatedly downplayed this pandemic until March 10th?

Yea, I didn't think so either.
Trump never said the virus was a democrat hoax. I wonder why you lefties repeat that lie so much. If you have to lie, then you obviously have no real complaint.
I didn’t say that trump said it was a hoax.
Learn to read, boy.
You certainly implied it.

"Trumpies are trying to make Fauci the fall guy. Did Fauci call this virus a "Democrat hoax"?"

Why cant you lefties ever be honest?

Read the link I included. I am being honest. Even Snopes grades the remark "mixture" of truth as far as to what Trump was babbling about at one of his redneck rallies.

Trump didn’t listen.
Trump is the president.
Trump is a failure.

Trumpies are trying to make Fauci the fall guy. Did Fauci call this virus a "Democrat hoax"? Did Fauci say "we will have zero cases" of it soon? Did Fauci get his talking points from Fox News, which repeatedly downplayed this pandemic until March 10th?

Trump never said the virus was a democrat hoax. I wonder why you lefties repeat that lie so much. If you have to lie, then you obviously have no real complaint.
I didn’t say that trump said it was a hoax.
Learn to read, boy.
You certainly implied it.

"Trumpies are trying to make Fauci the fall guy. Did Fauci call this virus a "Democrat hoax"?"

Why cant you lefties ever be honest?

Read the link I included. I am being honest. Even Snopes grades the remark "mixture" of truth as far as to what Trump was babbling about at one of his redneck rallies.
Snopes may have said that, but you didnt. Why are you lying?

Words of wisdom from Fauci in January
January 21st

Fauci is just a nerd who was bad at sports and awkward with girls

Now after a lifetime of being ignored he is the man of the hour

and he is basking in the attention

"lifetime of being ignored"

“…people that are clean and honorable and out there, setting a pace – I think of Dr. Fauci,” Bush said during the 1988 Los Angeles debate with Democratic nominee Michael Dukakis.

“You’ve probably never heard of him,” remarked Bush. “He’s a very fine researcher, top doctor at National Institute of Health, working hard doing something, research on this disease of AIDS.”

Dr. Fauci is recognized expert in infectious diseases who has worked with every President since Reagan. Now that is a 'lifetime' of being ignored to those who just can't stand those 'nerds'- the scientists and doctors- trying to keep Americans alive.

'who was bad at sports"
Fauci attended Regis High School in Manhattan's Upper East Side, where he captained the school's basketball team

Trump didn’t listen.
Trump is the president.
Trump is a failure.

Trump lies almost daily. So you agree that since he has to lie, he has no real complaint- even though he also complains daily- about everyone who doesnt' fawn all over him.

I'd appreciate it if you could stop trying to derail the thread.

THIS thread is about your expert's hypocrisy.

Nor has it been
I do not understand why Trump is letting this go on. Terribly inaccurate worst case scenarios is no way to run a country.
Corona virus is really Convict virus as we’ve all been told where to go and where to eat and when. Like convicts.
This overreactive hoax will harm America for one year and has been misinterpreted on so many levels. This is designed to
1.Hurt Trump
2Punish not the wealthy but the up and coming small to moderate business owners who well may have become wealthy were it not for this ill advised imposition
3.see how quickly Americans will line up, sit, stay and not bark. We are mostly good dogs-not me
4Get China some money we
owe them via knowledge in advance of this contrived train wreck and short the market for trillions.

It’s a disgrace and Trump is hurting his re-election chances the longer he meekly plays along.
This overreactive hoax
Maybe Trump hasn 't called the virus a hoax, but Trumpkins sure do like to use the word hoax when describing what is happening in the U.S. and the world.

Fauci doesn't want people to worry about coronavirus, the danger of which is "just minuscule." But he does want them to take precautions against the "influenza outbreak, which is having its second wave."

Why exactly do you just keep making crap up? I.E.- why do you just keep lying? Is this just some perverted attempt to deflect the horrible job your Dear Leader is doing?

Fauci very much wants people to worry about coronavirus- lets look at some of his most recent recommendations:
This is from a month ago
So, obviously, we are clearly going to have more infections. There's going to be more problems with regard to morbidity and mortality. The challenge we have right now is, how do we blunt that?

You know, I have said many times, if you just leave it alone and let the virus to its own devices, it'll go way up, and then it'll come down naturally over a period of several weeks.

Unfortunately, for our colleagues in Italy and in France and certainly in China, that's what happened. Our challenge right now is to do two things, is to prevent the new influx of cases, hence, the travel restrictions, and, for what we're dealing with right now is to know that we're going to get more infections, but blunt it, so that we don't have that sharp peak, that we have more of a smaller hump.

Even with that, we're going to have people getting infected. But we need to try and get there, as opposed to there.

people that are clean and honorable and out there, setting a pace – I think of Dr. Fauci,” Bush said during the 1988 Los Angeles debate with Democratic nominee Michael Dukakis.
You’ve probably never heard of him,” remarked Bush.

Never heard of him before or since until the last few weeks

Let's be serious. Fauci is set to become America's most trusted human being and favorite doctor...

of the Democrats.

"President Trump retweeted a tweet on Sunday night that concluded "Time to #FireFauci," which could unleash some conservatives' simmering suspicions about Dr. Anthony Fauci."

Subscription only
It is about on schedule for Republicans to stand behind Trump and blame doctors and science rather than their Dear Leader.

Dr. Fauci served Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump.

Suddenly of course Republicans now decide he must be 'partisan'.

Just another attack by the Right on science and medicine.

people that are clean and honorable and out there, setting a pace – I think of Dr. Fauci,” Bush said during the 1988 Los Angeles debate with Democratic nominee Michael Dukakis.
You’ve probably never heard of him,” remarked Bush.

Never heard of him before or since until the last few weeks
Well I guess that shows that Dr. Fauci never appeared on "Real Housewives"

Let's be serious. Fauci is set to become America's most trusted human being and favorite doctor...

of the Democrats.

"President Trump retweeted a tweet on Sunday night that concluded "Time to #FireFauci," which could unleash some conservatives' simmering suspicions about Dr. Anthony Fauci."

Subscription only
It is about on schedule for Republicans to stand behind Trump and blame doctors and science rather than their Dear Leader.

Dr. Fauci served Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump.

Suddenly of course Republicans now decide he must be 'partisan'.

Just another attack by the Right on science and medicine.

I believed and was listening and following Dr. Fauci until he started to go off on the number of deaths in the US due to COVID-19. Now, we are getting more news on how he has contradicted himself. At the same time, the MSM has gone overboard for Dr. Fauci and is heaping gobs of praise for him since he's standing up to Trump. Just in the last few days, has Dr. Fauci gone haywire to the point that he may be fired. Will he be able to extricate himself from the criticisms and continue on as the nation's doctor on the coronavirus?

Nor has it been
I do not understand why Trump is letting this go on. Terribly inaccurate worst case scenarios is no way to run a country.
Corona virus is really Convict virus as we’ve all been told where to go and where to eat and when. Like convicts.
This overreactive hoax will harm America for one year and has been misinterpreted on so many levels. This is designed to
1.Hurt Trump
2Punish not the wealthy but the up and coming small to moderate business owners who well may have become wealthy were it not for this ill advised imposition
3.see how quickly Americans will line up, sit, stay and not bark. We are mostly good dogs-not me
4Get China some money we
owe them via knowledge in advance of this contrived train wreck and short the market for trillions.

It’s a disgrace and Trump is hurting his re-election chances the longer he meekly plays along.
This overreactive hoax
Maybe Trump hasn 't called the virus a hoax, but Trumpkins sure do like to use the word hoax when describing what is happening in the U.S. and the world.
Thank you for bumping my thread exposing Fauci

So does Fauci have the blood of thousands on his hands?
Yes.
Fauci is just a nerd who was bad at sports and awkward with girls
No. You're telling me some dude is "awkward with girls" and makes it through four years of medical school with internship and rotations and all, without becoming a registered sex offender?

They don't let those male docs graduate if any of the females in their class "feel uncomfortable."
healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship. But the fact is that if you have…an individual who has an underlying condition, particularly an elderly person who has an underlying condition, I would recommend strongly that they do not go on a cruise ship.”
Oh. Now I get it. You're supposed to be having sex on the cruise ships, and it is absolutely mandatory to be young, healthy and beautiful, or if you are older, at least be "young at heart" and not have any underlying reservations or moral inhibitions to the intimacy of the recreational activities offered.

Nor has it been
1.Hurt Trump
4Get China some money we

This overreactive hoax
We use the word hoax because that’s what it is reaction wise

1586805339792.png

Don't worry your going to live it-- it won't matter how much you uthink it is true or not. If Trump isn't pulling this to rein in the scum and he's part of the NWO well like it's said We are all screwed losers of the democratic world you have royally just fkd yourselves and your grand kids you pigs should have crimes against humanity on your shoulders... From Obama to every other deep state pos!!!

Forum List

Back