Coronavirus is Not a Major Threat to the People of the United States

If I tell someone I will sell their property for 2.2 million and after 60 days best I can get is 60,000 then my 60 day career just ended.

Fauci: "go on that cruise " march 9th

Fauci then said, “If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship. But the fact is that if you have…an individual who has an underlying condition, particularly an elderly person who has an underlying condition, I would recommend strongly that they do not go on a cruise ship.”

He was right.
As those young people carried the virus back home to their families and communities. Not very smart.

Isnt that why I now am stuck home? I may be fine but could spread this king of all plagues to the vulnerable?

Last edited:
Presidents ARE kings, appointed by the states for a period of time.
The governor is more equivalent to the "King" of each state; with the royal power of pardoning prisoners or commuting their sentences.

The President of the U.S. is more equivalent in power to an emperor if you think of an empire of 50 States or kingdoms.

If David numbered the people, then Israel must have held not only a census but a popular election of government officials. The ancient health officials who lost their political power thereby were no doubt very bitter and blamed some sort of plague or pandemic of illness on David's numbering of the people or their registration as voters.

The situation is very similar today. The Coronavirus® or COVID-19® propaganda is false and intended to interrupt our free elections.

But the thing is, City Hall must be thoroughly purged of the political corruption of local petty tyrants before we can have free elections in the U.S. again.

That is not Trump's fault. The purge must and will take place, but we cannot allow it to take place the way City Hall has planned it.

Well one of our family member flipped a bit over this restrictive farce. All well right now but you can’t hold good, normal sane people in prison for but a few days more.

Forum List

Back