Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

It is not just this man, this man is a symptom of a dysfunctional society. This man in this position is a reflection of what America is. Face it.
Trumps election was the product of a population frustrated by their government and by the leadership options presented to them. Trump presented an alternative, a fuck you to the establishment, and the promise of a businessman who could get shit done. His election was understandable. But it’s also been a complete disaster and utter embarrassment. The 2020 election will show us what kind of nation we are. If Trump gets re-elected then you will be right. I’m hoping that we’ve learn a lesson and can prove to be better
Only a Disaster for the Dems.......and Obama's legacy of failures.............His legacy is GONE..........BYE BYE

And next year you will be playing this same game after QUID PRO QUO JOE LOSES.........
I disagree on both fronts
Good for you.......Good Luck with Joe...........you gonna need it.......of course the corona virus will be your NEW RALLY CALL...........
I couldn’t vote for Hillary last election... will happily give Joe my vote this November
Good for you.............When do we start the Impeachment process then.............for the RICO act and MONEY LAUNDERING...........hmmmm

Your side needs a virus to cause economic damage to have a chance at winning...........Pretty PATHETIC pal.

Trumps election was the product of a population frustrated by their government and by the leadership options presented to them. Trump presented an alternative, a fuck you to the establishment, and the promise of a businessman who could get shit done. His election was understandable. But it’s also been a complete disaster and utter embarrassment. The 2020 election will show us what kind of nation we are. If Trump gets re-elected then you will be right. I’m hoping that we’ve learn a lesson and can prove to be better
Only a Disaster for the Dems.......and Obama's legacy of failures.............His legacy is GONE..........BYE BYE

And next year you will be playing this same game after QUID PRO QUO JOE LOSES.........
Good for you.......Good Luck with Joe...........you gonna need it.......of course the corona virus will be your NEW RALLY CALL...........
I couldn’t vote for Hillary last election... will happily give Joe my vote this November
Good for you.............When do we start the Impeachment process then.............for the RICO act and MONEY LAUNDERING...........hmmmm

Your side needs a virus to cause economic damage to have a chance at winning...........Pretty PATHETIC pal.
"Your side"

What a fucking stupid comment.

How about you just give a straight answer. Do you think there is a virus spreading around the world or not?
How would I know? I don't work for the centers for disease control ya brainwashed idiot. My position is clear, I don't believe much of anything the government or the media says.
That’s not clear... clear would be, No I don’t believe the coronavirus is a real thing. Would that be an accurate statement?
My position is clear, I don't believe much of what the media or the gov says. I've never seen this virus, nor do I know anyone who has had it. The only local symptoms of coronavirus I have seen are empty toilet paper shelves in stores. That appears contagious.
That’s not being clear. I’m asking if you believe the virus is real and you’re saying you don’t trust the media and government.

but moving on... what is real is that Trump and congress signed a 8 billion spending bill of tax payer money and VP Pence is heading a commission to deal with this “virus”.

If it’s not a virus then what kind of vast conspiracy do you think is going on?

Oh yeah, and Italy is closed
HOW IN THE FUCK DO I KNOW IF THE VIRUS IS REAL OR NOT YOU STUPID BASTARD?
Hey Mike, what did you think of Trumps speech?

How would I know? I don't work for the centers for disease control ya brainwashed idiot. My position is clear, I don't believe much of anything the government or the media says.
That’s not clear... clear would be, No I don’t believe the coronavirus is a real thing. Would that be an accurate statement?
My position is clear, I don't believe much of what the media or the gov says. I've never seen this virus, nor do I know anyone who has had it. The only local symptoms of coronavirus I have seen are empty toilet paper shelves in stores. That appears contagious.
That’s not being clear. I’m asking if you believe the virus is real and you’re saying you don’t trust the media and government.

but moving on... what is real is that Trump and congress signed a 8 billion spending bill of tax payer money and VP Pence is heading a commission to deal with this “virus”.

Are you deliberately trying to introduce cognitive dissonance?

Oh I’d bet that Joe would whoop Trump with or without Corona. If trump is so good then a virus shouldn’t effect his campaign... don’t be setting up a scapegoat now.

Oh I’d bet that Joe would whoop Trump with or without Corona. If trump is so good then a virus shouldn’t effect his campaign... don’t be setting up a scapegoat now.
Joe is the OH SHIT CANDIDATE................His campaign......is he used to be second under Obama and has been a Democrap for decades............That's really it.

Now the smear campaign continues and the hide the candidate continues.............The Press will hide and cover for him like normal..........Full time job as he is a gaffe machine.

It’s an attack ad against Trump. Of course it’s redacted or edited or tailored or whatever you want to call it. Are you going to say the same shit when Trump releases thousands of anti Biden ads? We all know what the ad is doing. But that doesn’t dismiss the fact the trump was actually saying those things.

I know what it is....I never claimed Trump didn't say any of those things but, so what? The context is missing. With Biden's flubs the context is what makes it funny. Like when he doesn't know where he is or who his wife is. Maybe claiming to be jailed when trying to visit Mandella which was either a blatant lie or a sorrowful geriatric condition.

It won't, Trump will win. :113:

It’s an attack ad against Trump. Of course it’s redacted or edited or tailored or whatever you want to call it. Are you going to say the same shit when Trump releases thousands of anti Biden ads? We all know what the ad is doing. But that doesn’t dismiss the fact the trump was actually saying those things.

I know what it is....I never claimed Trump didn't say any of those things but, so what? The context is missing. With Biden's flubs the context is what makes it funny. Like when he doesn't know where he is or who his wife is. Maybe claiming to be jailed when trying to visit Mandella which was either a blatant lie or a sorrowful geriatric condition.
When he was detained at the airport?

I think that's where the virus came from actually, some people say.

IWhen he was detained at the airport?

An airport delay is NOT 'jail.' He either puffed up the story or can't remember properly and, taken with all he other 'flubs' (which you ignored) it could present the possible onset of senility but, have hope, people will forgive 'ol Joe and the dutiful Democrat-sheep will vote for him. He's like an endearing old Grandpa that says outlandish things and everyone laughs. "That's 'ol Grandad'...Ha Ha Ha.

Bottom line....The Establishment Democrats are simply mortified by Bernie Sanders and ANYTHING is better than Bernie!!!! After all, Bernie threatens to TAKE AWAY money from the 'RICH' and the richest are DC Democrats!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Do you really think I watch his speeches? I didn't watch it, I don't care what he says. You people will spin it anyway.

An airport delay is NOT 'jail.' He either puffed up the story or can't remember properly and, taken with all he other 'flubs' (which you ignored) it could present the possible onset of senility but, have hope, people will forgive 'ol Joe and the dutiful Democrat-sheep will vote for him. He's like an endearing old Grandpa that says outlandish things and everyone laughs. "That's 'ol Grandad'...Ha Ha Ha.

Bottom line....The Establishment Democrats are simply mortified by Bernie Sanders and ANYTHING is better than Bernie!!!! After all, Bernie threatens to TAKE AWAY money from the 'RICH' and the richest are DC Democrats!!!!!!!
Bernie plays great to the ideals but not to reality. Congress are the law makers not POTUS. We need somebody in there who is a symbol of good and someone who can unify. Biden is a world better than Trump...

Yes I agree, Joe is like grandad who sometimes says outlandish things. I think it is funny. He’s always done it but at the core I see him as a good guy.

Trump is similar with the gaffs and saying outlandish things. Difference is Trump aims to offend and demonize. He has malice in mind and only thinks about himself. I don’t like people like that in real life and I sure as hell don’t want somebody like that representing our country.

Bernie plays great to the ideals but not to reality. Congress are the law makers not POTUS. We need somebody in there who is a symbol of good and someone who can unify. Biden is a world better than Trump...
that right there proves youre a fucking idiot,,,

biden cant remember his name or where hes at most of the time,,,

and based on his threats and outburst against his own voters he needs to be red flaged and not allowed near any kind of weapons including the nuclear ones POTUS has control of

LMFAO. You clearly haven’t paid attention to sniffy Joe’s 50 years in politics. He is as prolific a liar as Donnie. Plus he now has dementia too. What a great candidate. LMFAO.

Too bad we can’t cancel the election due to the virus. Then just void out the entire federal government.

Do you really think I watch his speeches? I didn't watch it, I don't care what he says. You people will spin it anyway.
Well the way to debate the spin is to know what your talking about and the way to do that is to actually read or listen to the subject matter. If you want to say ignorant then that’s fine but you lose the right to complain and be respected.

So you know Trump cut travel from Europe to the US for 30 days and cancelled his rallies because of the virus that you can’t seem to admit is real. What do you think about that?

LMFAO. You clearly haven’t paid attention to sniffy Joe’s 50 years in politics. He is as prolific a liar as Donnie. Plus he now has dementia too. What a great candidate. LMFAO.

Too bad we can’t cancel the election due to the virus. Then just void out the entire federal government.
yeah yeah, I remember when Hillary was unelectable because she fainted and was therefore on her deathbed. Your medical fear tactics are transparent and lack credibility.

yeah yeah, I remember when Hillary was unelectable because she fainted and was therefore on her deathbed. Your medical fear tactics are transparent and lack credibility.
Hillary who?

Forum List

Back