Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

That’s not clear... clear would be, No I don’t believe the coronavirus is a real thing. Would that be an accurate statement?
My position is clear, I don't believe much of what the media or the gov says. I've never seen this virus, nor do I know anyone who has had it. The only local symptoms of coronavirus I have seen are empty toilet paper shelves in stores. That appears contagious.
That’s not being clear. I’m asking if you believe the virus is real and you’re saying you don’t trust the media and government.

but moving on... what is real is that Trump and congress signed a 8 billion spending bill of tax payer money and VP Pence is heading a commission to deal with this “virus”.

If it’s not a virus then what kind of vast conspiracy do you think is going on?

Oh yeah, and Italy is closed
Stupid that all these Globalists and Leftists are running around ruining people's lives over a cold virus just to help China, Russia, Iran and The Democrat Party get Trump out of Office so they can start Financially Raping America again.
Yeah, I don’t think Italy closed in order to get Trump out of office. You’re insane if that’s what you really think
And Russia nor Obama, nor Hillary would ever create a Fake Dirty Russian Dossier to try to win an election and then overturn an election when they failed to win........right?
you mean the dossier that Steele wrote for oppo research and that didn’t see the light of day till after the election?! Great point man :cuckoo:

Ok, so you're a happy asshole, but the fact remains that both California and Washington complained that the rule was in effect and that prevented them from using their own tests, so the lawyer the article dug up are obviously wrong. The fact remains that while airheads like yourself are trying to politicize the outbreak the President and the director or the CDC told the truth while Democrats and their allies in the media are frantically telling lies. By any reasonable measure the President has done an outstanding job of dealing with the outbreak and that is why the likelihood of becoming infected in most parts of the US remains low according to the CDC. The administration has dealt with public honestly and with great transparency while it critics and its critics haven't.
not happy... just looking for some honesty. You point to a rule but can’t cite the rule just a quote from one guy who is contradicted by several others. There’s an easy way to resolve it and thats by pointing to the law/regulation in question. If Obama made a regulation that held up the testing and trump reversed it then it should be easy to point out.

Commissioner Stephen Hahn first addressed the testing problem on Saturday by issuing new guidance that would allow the state labs to conduct not-yet-approved coronavirus testing on patients in response to the public health emergency. In return for skirting the Obama-era regulation, laboratories must apply for an F.D.A. review of the new test, document the test’s accuracy and notify the F.D.A. of the test’s validity prior to F.D.A. completing the approval process.

“We believe this policy strikes the right balance during this public health emergency,” said FDA Commissioner Stephen M. Hahn of the rule change. “We will continue to help to ensure sound science prior to clinical testing and follow-up with the critical independent review from the FDA, while quickly expanding testing capabilities in the U.S.”

You mean like these comments from the FDA COMMISSIONER? He even states they needed to skirt OBAMA regulations to get this done. Try to deny that.
Oh Really? What was the Obama regulation? Go ahead and post it for us.

Learn to read liar. Now you claim the FDA COMMISSIONER is a liar? You love making yourself more look like a totally uninformed uneducated TDS suffering moron don’t you? Go ahead and claim you know more than the commissioner does, it just affirms your idiocy. Now go learn how to do anything for yourself.
I simply said that there is conflict over whether there was a regulation or not and seeing the actual regulation would put an end to it. That’s a reasonable statement and I have no clue how you can spin that into a me being a liar. Just post the regulation and then we can move on.

Poor baby. A clear statement from the FDA Commissioner isn’t good enough for you? You want clarification, I suggest you call him. He states they had to skirt OBAMA regulations. I thought these department heads HAD to be believed?

Read your own posts moron. I’m not your secretary. You posted I a video and claimed he said that, now deny your OWN words. Does it chafe your pussy that people don’t drop everything and cater to a lazy libtard like you? You’ve been exposed and you’re now whining about it. Your utter stupidity is astounding.
You’re the one accusing me of saying something I didn’t say... quote me and win the argument or don’t quote me and lose.

GFY. Declaring yourself winner? Typical libtard thinking the world revolves around you and your TDS. Keep backpedaling.
I didn’t declare myself anything... typical dimwit, can’t even understand simple English.

Typical libtard. Doesn’t understand words or their meaning. And has no reading comprehension skills. Keep claiming the FDA COMMISSIONER is lying. You just keep embarrassing yourself.
When did I say the FDA commissioner was a liar? Since you are such a master of language why don’t you post a quote where I called him a liar. Go ahead school me.

Embarrass yourself some more moron. You keep demanding people post the regulation, thereby inferring that the commissioner is lying. It’s called critical thinking and reading comprehension. Neither of which you apparently understand. You are schooled. Here’s your dunce cap.

not happy... just looking for some honesty. You point to a rule but can’t cite the rule just a quote from one guy who is contradicted by several others. There’s an easy way to resolve it and thats by pointing to the law/regulation in question. If Obama made a regulation that held up the testing and trump reversed it then it should be easy to point out.

Commissioner Stephen Hahn first addressed the testing problem on Saturday by issuing new guidance that would allow the state labs to conduct not-yet-approved coronavirus testing on patients in response to the public health emergency. In return for skirting the Obama-era regulation, laboratories must apply for an F.D.A. review of the new test, document the test’s accuracy and notify the F.D.A. of the test’s validity prior to F.D.A. completing the approval process.

“We believe this policy strikes the right balance during this public health emergency,” said FDA Commissioner Stephen M. Hahn of the rule change. “We will continue to help to ensure sound science prior to clinical testing and follow-up with the critical independent review from the FDA, while quickly expanding testing capabilities in the U.S.”

You mean like these comments from the FDA COMMISSIONER? He even states they needed to skirt OBAMA regulations to get this done. Try to deny that.

Learn to read liar. Now you claim the FDA COMMISSIONER is a liar? You love making yourself more look like a totally uninformed uneducated TDS suffering moron don’t you? Go ahead and claim you know more than the commissioner does, it just affirms your idiocy. Now go learn how to do anything for yourself.
I simply said that there is conflict over whether there was a regulation or not and seeing the actual regulation would put an end to it. That’s a reasonable statement and I have no clue how you can spin that into a me being a liar. Just post the regulation and then we can move on.

Poor baby. A clear statement from the FDA Commissioner isn’t good enough for you? You want clarification, I suggest you call him. He states they had to skirt OBAMA regulations. I thought these department heads HAD to be believed?
i thought these department heads could never be believed. Deep staters, right? Either way, if the topic is in question then the easy answer is to point to the regulation. You obviously can’t. That should tell you something.

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

I know the man is embarrassing and a disgrace but when it's put like that it really shows it in stark reality.

It is not just this man, this man is a symptom of a dysfunctional society. This man in this position is a reflection of what America is. Face it.

Trumps election was the product of a population frustrated by their government and by the leadership options presented to them. Trump presented an alternative, a fuck you to the establishment, and the promise of a businessman who could get shit done. His election was understandable. But it’s also been a complete disaster and utter embarrassment. The 2020 election will show us what kind of nation we are. If Trump gets re-elected then you will be right. I’m hoping that we’ve learn a lesson and can prove to be better

Turns out he was no alternative at all, and neither will Status Quo Joe be. Don's election is only understandable if we assume for the sake of that argument that the american public can be Pavlovianly conditioned and led by their corporate state media machine and the servants of concentrated capital. The American public will still buy into this notion that a govt of, by, and for concentrated capital is the same or better than a govt of, by, for the people. 2020 will be even less of a one-hominid-one-vote affair than last time. Already has been. The DNC allowed a billionaire to flip parties and buy his way into the primary and onto the debate stage. We could have had two party flipping aristocrats as "choice". When that ploy didn't pan out, Obama went to work to circle the donors class' wagons around Joe.

You’re the one accusing me of saying something I didn’t say... quote me and win the argument or don’t quote me and lose.

GFY. Declaring yourself winner? Typical libtard thinking the world revolves around you and your TDS. Keep backpedaling.
I didn’t declare myself anything... typical dimwit, can’t even understand simple English.

Typical libtard. Doesn’t understand words or their meaning. And has no reading comprehension skills. Keep claiming the FDA COMMISSIONER is lying. You just keep embarrassing yourself.
When did I say the FDA commissioner was a liar? Since you are such a master of language why don’t you post a quote where I called him a liar. Go ahead school me.

Embarrass yourself some more moron. You keep demanding people post the regulation, thereby inferring that the commissioner is lying. It’s called critical thinking and reading comprehension. Neither of which you apparently understand. You are schooled. Here’s your dunce cap.
Haha, oh ok. First I “said he was a liar” and now I “implied he was a liar” by asking to see evidence that would put this debate to bed?! Is that how you’re going??!? You’re not the sharpest crayon in the box are ya?

There is no virus, liar.
Another idiot that doesnt believe in viruses eh?
Please keep it up. Everyone needs to see what a lying hack you are.
Wait... did you say there is no virus and then call somebody else a liar?!
Tex likes to tell stories. Everyone is a liar, but Tex.
Sorry liar, I haven't told any stories here or anywhere else. Fact of the matter is that if you are a high level politician, or you work for the centers for disease control then you very likely have some facts about this so called virus. If not then all you "know" is what the proven liars in the media are telling you. The hype being spread by the media is spreading faster than the actual virus itself, if there even is one.

View attachment 311752

WHO declared it a pandemic this afternoon shoog. You are free to stick with the hunch of a clown who focked Stormy sans a condom if ya like.

i thought these department heads could never be believed. Deep staters, right? Either way, if the topic is in question then the easy answer is to point to the regulation. You obviously can’t. That should tell you something.

You are a stupid, uneducated, ignorant fuck. You are claiming the FDA Commissioner is lying again you moron. Fuck off retard.

Haha, oh ok. First I “said he was a liar” and now I “implied he was a liar” by asking to see evidence that would put this debate to bed?! Is that how you’re going??!? You’re not the sharpest crayon in the box are ya?
He's not even a crayon, merely the smudge of a piece of crayon ground into the carpet by heel.

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

I know the man is embarrassing and a disgrace but when it's put like that it really shows it in stark reality.

It is not just this man, this man is a symptom of a dysfunctional society. This man in this position is a reflection of what America is. Face it.

Trumps election was the product of a population frustrated by their government and by the leadership options presented to them. Trump presented an alternative, a fuck you to the establishment, and the promise of a businessman who could get shit done. His election was understandable. But it’s also been a complete disaster and utter embarrassment. The 2020 election will show us what kind of nation we are. If Trump gets re-elected then you will be right. I’m hoping that we’ve learn a lesson and can prove to be better

Turns out he was no alternative at all, and neither will Status Quo Joe be. Don's election is only understandable if we assume for the sake of that argument that the american public can be Pavlovianly conditioned and led by their corporate state media machine and the servants of concentrated capital. The American public will still buy into this notion that a govt of, by, and for concentrated capital is the same or better than a govt of, by, for the people. 2020 will be even less of a one-hominid-one-vote affair than last time. Already has been. The DNC allowed a billionaire to flip parties and buy his way into the primary and onto the debate stage. We could have had two party flipping aristocrats as "choice". When that ploy didn't pan out, Obama went to work to circle the donors class' wagons around Joe.
im it but that... Bloomberg bought his way into the primary by paying millions for ads to grow support. The people voted that down pretty damn fast and that’s why he’s not running any more... just as the PEOPLE voted for Biden to get him where he is. No puppet masters with that... Like it or not Bernie is too extreme. Biden presents stability And the best chance of winning the election . The Trump earthquake has people wanting civility and stability. That’s what this years vote will be about for many

You are a stupid, uneducated, ignorant fuck. You are claiming the FDA Commissioner is lying again you moron. Fuck off retard.
Well there you go again. Did I say it or did your warped interpretation make it an implication? You’re all over the place. If you can’t follow simple logic you really shouldn’t be calling other people stupid. That’s on you.

I could believe the FDA commish and still want to see the regulation. Nothing wrong with that... it would be an easy proof to throw in the face of all who claimed there wasn’t an existing rule. Maybe I just want that ammo. You getting all emo and calling names instead of sticking to the facts is showing your cards and losing the debate. Do better

Another idiot that doesnt believe in viruses eh?
Sorry liar, I haven't told any stories here or anywhere else. Fact of the matter is that if you are a high level politician, or you work for the centers for disease control then you very likely have some facts about this so called virus. If not then all you "know" is what the proven liars in the media are telling you. The hype being spread by the media is spreading faster than the actual virus itself, if there even is one.

View attachment 311752

WHO declared it a pandemic this afternoon shoog. You are free to stick with the hunch of a clown who focked Stormy sans a condom if ya like.
You liars can't help but make everything about Trump. Who cares what WHO does. I don't.

That video is a highly redacted account of everything Trump has been doing and saying. Sad you fell for such B.S. but then, that's what TDSers do, fall for any scintilla of a syllable Trump utters that can be twisted to denigrate the man. If Trump jumped out of a boat and walked on the water to the shore, you and the MSM would be screaming "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!!!!"

That video is a highly redacted account of everything Trump has been doing and saying. Sad you fell for such B.S. but then, that's what TDSers do, fall for any scintilla of a syllable Trump utters that can be twisted to denigrate the man. If Trump jumped out of a boat and walked on the water to the shore, you and the MSM would be screaming "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!!!!"

I would say "It's A MIRACLE"... but that will never happen. Does Fat Donnie know how to swim?

im it but that... Bloomberg bought his way into the primary by paying millions for ads to grow support. The people voted that down pretty damn fast and that’s why he’s not running any more... just as the PEOPLE voted for Biden to get him where he is. No puppet masters with that... Like it or not Bernie is too extreme. Biden presents stability And the best chance of winning the election . The Trump earthquake has people wanting civility and stability. That’s what this years vote will be about for many

Right, and FDR was a commie. Go check out Status Quo Joe bitching out folks at town halls. Go view the entire corporate state media machine shatting itself over the Sanders candidacy uniting "both" the "right" and "left". Go check out Obama taking Bush's 2 wars to 7. Civility? The DNC voter shaming worked so well last time.

The DNC stated in court during the aftermath of the 2016 charade, in which Hillary got sneaked "debate" questions by the way, that it, the DNC, has no legal requirement or responsibility to honor the wishes of primary voters in the general.

Many will fecklessly once again be presented the "lessor of two evils" choice of mascots from our two bickering factions of the aristocracy.

I would say "It's A MIRACLE"... but that will never happen. Does Fat Donnie know how to swim?

He should float, at least.

I'm still shaking my head over this idiot Drumpf telling people its ok to go to work while you get over the virus.

You can stop shaking it. Here never said that.
View attachment 310936
View attachment 310937

So you agree that going to work helps you get better from the virus?

Can't stop pushing the lies huh?

You heard him, trumpanzees! Go to work!

View attachment 311752

You liars can't help but make everything about Trump. Who cares what WHO does. I don't.
Oh I rather think you've made that abundantly clear shoog.

And you don't care about all the over 12,000 demonstrable lies Don has told while in office. So whatever is up your skirt, it has nothing to do with lies.

Forum List

Back