🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coronavirus versus abortions

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Coronavirus deaths so far in the United States (March - August): 184K

Abortions so far in the United States (March - August) based on prior year rates: 450K

I'm pro-choice, but I'm not melting down like Democrats about the Biden virus. But seriously, look at these numbers and tell me how obsessed with "life" Democrats are. That's the running rate for abortions. It happens every six months.

But Democrats with the Biden virus want to completely shut us down to stop it. And with abortion, it's just a matter of choice. I guess if we were choosing who the Biden virus should kill, then it would be OK

They are obviously equivalent. Obviously. LOL

I didn't say they are "equivalent," I compared the standard I was referring to, DEATHS. Another butt stupid leftist who can't address the point.

As a leftist melting down about the Biden virus claiming to care about life, doesn't the comparison of deaths make you think at all?

Oh look it's another sicko who loves fetuses but hates children.

Have you noticed that the more inane Democrats are the prouder you are of it?

1) I said in the OP you obviously didn't read I'm pro-choice

2) Hating children is something you're obviously just projecting

3) You whiffed on my point completely. IF 184K dead people is catastrophic to you, do you not look at 450K abortion and drop back and say wow even for a second? Is everything political to you to the point you can't think outside that box even once for a brief second?

3) You whiffed on my point completely. IF 184K dead people is catastrophic to you, do you not look at 450K abortion and drop back and say wow even for a second? Is everything political to you to the point you can't think outside that box even once for a brief second?
A pro-choice right winger? I don't believe it for a minute. Your party does not give a fuck about kids or anyone else after they are born. We have lost thousands of living people who worked and paid taxes their whole lives just to be treated by republicans like their deaths are an evil plot against the president.

A pro-choice right winger? I don't believe it for a minute. Your party does not give a fuck about kids or anyone else after they are born. We have lost thousands of living people who worked and paid taxes their whole lives just to be treated by republicans like their deaths are an evil plot against the president.

I'm a libertarian, schmuck. You really don't know anything about anything.

And your hate rants aside, my point is comparing:

Biden virus 184K deaths
Abortion 450K projected deaths based on averages over the same period of time

Any comment on that? If 184K deaths are of hysterical importance to you then you must be cataclysmic about 450K deaths. You're not of course, it's flaming hypocrisy.

I don't like deaths, but my focus is on living, not breathing

Biden virus 184K deaths

Any comment on that? If 184K deaths are of hysterical importance to you then you must be cataclysmic about 450K deaths. You're not of course, it's flaming hypocrisy.

Dude is too much of an ignorant dumbfuck to know that abortion is a spit issue even within the LP.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Biden virus 184K deaths

Abortions are not deaths.

Biden virus 184K deaths

Not to abortionist fucking ghouls they aren't.....They're a spare parts factory.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Biden virus 184K deaths

Wow, you're the sickest fuck on the board.

Abortions are terrible things. I just don't think the government should be telling women they have to carry a baby in their bodies at the point of a gun.

I hope you're not a father if you don't believe fetuses are human beings

Biden virus 184K deaths

Right, they are undocumented stoppages just like the looters should be referred to as undocumented shoppers.

Biden virus 184K deaths

Its the result of all those women protesting Trump for locker room talk, having sexual encounters and then getting rid of the results. They are virgins....for the very first time.

Biden virus 184K deaths

Abortions are terrible things. I just don't think the government should be telling women they have to carry a baby in their bodies at the point of a gun.

They're not. It's like calling acorns oak trees.

Biden virus 184K deaths

Right, they are undocumented stoppages just like the looters should be referred to as undocumented shoppers.

Democrats think you can change your gender by thinking you're a different gender. Why wouldn't they be able to think someone isn't human because they decide they aren't human?

Then again Democrats do that to Trump supporters all the time. They dehumanize us which justifies whatever violence leftists do to us

Biden virus 184K deaths

What a stupid analogy. That use of acorns would be analogous to eggs in a woman's ovary, not a fertilized egg that has grown into a fetus.

A sapling would of course be an oak tree.

But seriously, are you a father? Your children weren't human beings before they were born? You actually believe that?

Biden virus 184K deaths

What a stupid analogy. That use of acorns would be analogous to eggs in a woman's ovary, not a fertilized egg that has grown into a fetus.

But seriously, are you a father? Your children weren't human beings before they were born? You actually believe that?
Your grasp of botany is faulty at best. I wish there were no abortions but as long as we live in a society where motherhood is often a lonely and ruinous financial trap it's all we have.

Biden virus 184K deaths

Your grasp of botany is faulty at best. I wish there were no abortions but as long as we live in a society where motherhood is often a lonely and ruinous financial trap it's all we have.

Right, which is what I said. It's not a legitimate function of government to force a woman to carry a baby at the point of a government gun.

But you're engaged in nothing but hyperbole and thrown crap all through the thread. And saying fetuses aren't human beings is the sickest of all.

Not once have you addressed the point of the thread. How do 184K Biden virus deaths make you hyperventilate but 450K abortions over the same period and every six months makes you yawn?

Forum List

Back