🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Corporate media is upset that kids are banned from "furry" conventions in Florida

Groomers gonna groom!

Don't tell me the left's number one goal isn't sexually grooming children.

You seem to be pretty fixated on kids.

Now you should really research furries. They are far from groomers.

What is the oldest known furry?

The Löwenmensch figurine, discovered in Hohlenstein-Stadel, Germany. Currently, the oldest known piece of anthropomorphic art in the world, carbon-dated to be approximately 35-40,000 years old.

Where do furries come from?

Furries: Will Misunderstood Subculture Ever Go Mainstream ...

But the furry fandom as we know it has its roots in the early-to-mid-1980s, when a group of sci-fi con attendees who bonded over anthropomorphic animals organized room parties devoted to their mutual interest before splintering off to form their own event

You ever attend a comic con, anywhere?

You are one sick MF.

You folks seem like the repressed sexual deviants imagining sex everywhere.
I’m sure the furry folks weren’t fucking on the convention hall floor or anything.

But the whole Furry thing *is* a sexual fetish. It is.

Maybe there isn’t sex or nudity allowed in the convention, but it is still a sexual fetish group. So why should kids attend their convention?

I’m sure the furry folks weren’t fucking on the convention hall floor or anything.

Maybe there isn’t sex or nudity allowed in the convention, but it is still a sexual fetish group. So why should kids attend their convention?

People who have similar likes get together and on occasion despite high odds find a similar person and have sex.

Just like thousands and thousands of people who go to a bar on any given night.

People who have similar likes get together and on occasion despite high odds find a similar person and have sex.

Just like thousands and thousands of people who go to a bar on any given night.
Yes, fine. Let them have their conventions.

I’m no moralizing prude. I worked at a strip club for years.

The issue is people getting upset that kids can’t attend. Of *course* they can’t attend. Sheesh….

You do understand that just because there might be a group that puts on costumes and has orgies doesn't mean everyone who likes costumes are into orgies right? Do you get that? Just because a guy asks his wife to dress up like Princesses Leia (not that I have or anything) doesn't mean everyone taking their kid to see Star Wars is fucking children. That's not how logic works you dumb Bingo.

Yes, fine. Let them have their conventions.

I’m no moralizing prude. I worked at a strip club for years.

The issue is people getting upset that kids can’t attend. Of *course* they can’t attend. Sheesh….

Why? Kids like outfits also. Every single or many ball clubs have people dressed up to attract kids.

It's a "moral crises" over and over. You don't understand something so the first reaction is "WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS".

Then all sorts of made up scenario's are created to condemn the thing you don't like. Nothing less than a modern day witch hunt.

It's weird and hella creepy that people like Curried Goats are SO insistent that little kids should be exposed to sexual kinks like furries. It's like they have a compulsion to sexualize children, which is of course what the laws in Florida are trying to protect children from.

You do understand that just because there might be a group that puts on costumes and has orgies doesn't mean everyone who likes costumes are into orgies right? Do you get that? Just because a guy asks his wife to dress up like Princesses Leia (not that I have or anything) doesn't mean everyone taking their kid to see Star Wars is fucking children. That's not how logic works you dumb Bingo.

Obviously not. You've already agreed that fucking men dressed as women is your thing.

Why? Kids like outfits also. Every single or many ball clubs have people dressed up to attract kids.

It's a "moral crises" over and over. You don't understand something so the first reaction is "WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS".

Then all sorts of made up scenario's are created to condemn the thing you don't like. Nothing less than a modern day witch hunt.
Like I said, I’m no prude.

But I don’t see why kids should be allowed to attend a meeting of a group whose main purpose is sexual fetish play.

Whether that sexual fetish is BDSM or furry cartoon animals. No kids need to attend a sexual fetish convention. Period.

Like I said, I’m no prude.

But I don’t see why kids should be allowed to attend a meeting of a group whose main purpose is sexual fetish play.

Your biases play no role here.

Whether that sexual fetish is BDSM or furry cartoon animals. No kids need to attend a sexual fetish convention. Period.

You are the prude you claim to be. You are unable to understand that there are people who simply like to do this and sex has nothing to do with it.

Just because two like minded people on occasion find each other and have a relationship is pretty normal.

People often times find sexual partners at places where they have a mutual interest.

Church, work, ..........which brings me to the old saying of "Why don't you go to church and find yourself a nice girl"?

Send someone off to church to find a sexual partner. We really need to keep kids away from that, eh?

Except the Furry crowd *is* explicitly sexual in nature.

I’m sure there are some in the group who simply like to dress up as animals and get together in purely platonic ways.

But ask anyone off the street what a “furry” is and they’ll tell you it’s those people who dress up like animals and have sex. That is 100% the public perception of the group.

Except the Furry crowd *is* explicitly sexual in nature.
Is it tough?
I’m sure there are some in the group who simply like to dress up as animals and get together in purely platonic ways.
Who cares what you're sure of? What can you provide evidence for because so far it ain't shit.
But ask anyone off the street what a “furry” is and they’ll tell you it’s those people who dress up like animals and have sex. That is 100% the public perception of the group.
That's objective..... 😄

It's weird and hella creepy that people like Curried Goats are SO insistent that little kids should be exposed to sexual kinks like furries. It's like they have a compulsion to sexualize children, which is of course what the laws in Florida are trying to protect children from.
I think some around here use their supposed outrage as their own cover.

Seems weird to me, too. But most fetishes are weird.

Let them have their conventions. There’s just no reason for minors to attend a convention so charged with sexual undertones

People seem to get upset when children are not allowed to attend things like furry conventions or drag shows...I wonder why?

Oh wait..

Forum List

Back