Corporate welfare in action ....

Automation...
see we don't need more immigration then.
It is not about "neeeding" immigration.
America was created on immigration, it is who we are. It is why I am here and most likely it is why you are here. Being anti immigration is being anti American.
In other words, you have no logical basis for supporting more immigration. All you have is slogans.
In other words, I'm not a moron descendant of an immigrant saying, "fuck immigrants."
You are a moron who can't come up with a logical reason for supporting more immigration.

Yes, I am saying "fuck immigrants." I don't have a good reason to say otherwise, and neither do you. Our immigration laws should benefit Americans. The welfare of immigrants is irrelevant.
You are one of the least intelligent posters on this board so I will try to simplify things here..
This
Is
America
We
Are
All
Immigrants
"America" is a relatively young country! All "americans" at one point came here from a different country. Those snazzy slogans like "americas a melting pot" have an actual meaning when your brain is larger than a peanut, and knowledge of history goes further than ",murica"

America was created on immigration, it is who we are. It is why I am here and most likely it is why you are here. Being anti immigration is being anti American.
In other words, you have no logical basis for supporting more immigration. All you have is slogans.
In other words, I'm not a moron descendant of an immigrant saying, "fuck immigrants."
You are a moron who can't come up with a logical reason for supporting more immigration.

Yes, I am saying "fuck immigrants." I don't have a good reason to say otherwise, and neither do you. Our immigration laws should benefit Americans. The welfare of immigrants is irrelevant.
You are one of the least intelligent posters on this board so I will try to simplify things here..
This
Is
America
We
Are
All
Immigrants
"America" is a relatively young country! All "americans" at one point came here from a different country. Those snazzy slogans like "americas a melting pot" have an actual meaning when your brain is larger than a peanut, and knowledge of history goes further than ",murica"
More slogans. They aren't a substitute for logic unless you're a brain damaged snowflake.

This
Is
America
We
Are
All
Immigrants
More slogans. They aren't a substitute for logic unless you're a brain damaged snowflake.[/QUOTE

:dig:

This
Is
America
We
Are
All
Immigrants

that
is
an
oversimplification
of
american
history

This
Is
America
We
Are
All
Immigrants

that
is
an
oversimplification
of
american
history
"I will try to simplify things here.."

California crops are rotting in the fields because no one wants to pick them.

Sounds like the illegal aliens are sitting down on the job.

As if we needed an additional reason to start deporting them.
pay more per hour, someone will pick them. Better yet don't pay per hour pay per bushel but enough so the ones who are willing to break their backs can afford their back doctors.

pay more per hour, someone will pick them.

Boot enough illegals, they'll have to start paying more.

Automation...
Fk dude the entire population came from some other continent even Indians. This country was built by Americans

This
Is
America
We
Are
All
Immigrants
All Americans, not immigrants. Illegals are foreigners

When you raise the minimum to more than the work is worth, businesses cut hours and the number of employees, or leave the city/state altogether.
Why is that not happening in Seattle?

I understand that it is.

Seattle $15 Minimum Wage Forcing Some Restaurants Out Of Business
If you can't afford to pay your workers a living wage you shouldn't be in business. Period.

Why are employees due a "living wage" regardless of the work they do? When did it become the responsibility of the business owner to defy Darwin?

Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of by others by statute.
Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of. But if you work for a living you should earn a living.

If you work for a living, develop a skill that pays a "living wage".

If you can't afford to pay your workers a living wage you shouldn't be in business. Period.

If the worker can't provide the skills necessary to EARN a living wage, that is on them, not on ANY employer. The employer did not raise them and teach them their work ethics.
If the employer needs an employee then that job should pay enough to live on or that job shouldn't exist.

That's quite the nutty statement.

pay more per hour, someone will pick them. Better yet don't pay per hour pay per bushel but enough so the ones who are willing to break their backs can afford their back doctors.

Automation...

America was created on immigration, it is who we are.

So we can't control our borders or decide who to admit?

Is that your position?

America was created on immigration, it is who we are.

Most nations were created through immigration, but it is not who I am, nor what citizens remain.

I am a Native American born and bred, 8th generation. All my ancestors were citizens save for the first arrivals. I have no ties cultural or otherwise with any other nation, nor allegiance to any other.

The majority here are like me. We are not immigrants.

I was born here in america almost 82years ago. I am full blooded swede and my parents were as were theirs. I consider myself Swedish first.....American second.

Automation...

Not when they make money here and send it back to their country. Not when they are changing the language of our country. Not when they are working for wages so low Americans can't compete. Now when they break our laws and sneak into our country.

Being for these people is what's anti-American.

Only if you believe that the reason people start businesses is to pay a living wage and benefits, but that's not why people start businesses.

If you really believe what you say, you should start your own business and pay your low level workers anything you want. Of course your competition will put you out of business, but so what, you paid a living wage.

Since you believe gov should give sweet tax deals to huge companies, should the gov also force up wages? Higher wages will equal fewer in welfare, certainly a good goal for the government. Where do you draw the line at gov powers in the economy?

Since you believe gov should give sweet tax deals to huge companies, should the gov also force up wages?

Definitely!!!

Boot 20 million illegals.
Supply and demand will then force up wages.
Seems like your solution is more detrimental to America than it is helpful.

And how many illegals are there in California now? Now that they are here, they are living off our welfare programs and no longer want to work.

Ray will you try to deport me? I was born here.....SWEDISH first american second....I cannot escape my heritage....surely you see it how I see it. Born here...owned business here. But my parents were swedes so ihope and pray with all my might someone reports me....

Forum List

Back