Corporate welfare in action ....

ones heritage is what it is....you looooooose
However, your birth certificate and your kids says you were born in America. Makes you a citizen are you also a citizen of Sweden? Didn't think so. Heritage is heritage but citizen is different

Ray will you try to deport me? I was born here.....SWEDISH first american second....I cannot escape my heritage....surely you see it how I see it. Born here...owned business here. But my parents were swedes so ihope and pray with all my might someone reports me....
Sorry friend you're american no matter how fking bad your heritage is to you

Swedish first american second....the Swedish ag fliues atop my american flag.....I hope it offends people uuz none of them can do anything about it.

This is fun.....good debate..but in the end I win. But my immigrant great grandparents helped build this nation. Hurts dont it.

Ray will you try to deport me? I was born here.....SWEDISH first american second....I cannot escape my heritage....surely you see it how I see it. Born here...owned business here. But my parents were swedes so ihope and pray with all my might someone reports me....

Report you for what? You didn't break any laws.

If you feel that strongly, move to Sweden. Problem solved. I'm from a Polish descent, but I'm American through and through.

But people like you would never dream of moving to another country. That's because America is the greatest country on earth. I don't know if Sweden has an immigration problem, but foreigners are breaking down our doors to kiss this beautiful land and country we live in. They travel in makeshift rafts, stuff themselves into the back of tractor-trailers in 90 degree weather, some have even hid in airplane landing gear compartments. A few have even tried to ship themselves here in crates.

Sometimes when I get bummed out and feel cheated in life, I think of how grateful I am to God for allowing me to be born in the United States of America with a great loving family. Maybe you should too!

It's a decent place to live I agree but I surely have no intentions of hiding my Swedish decent which makes me a Swede first.....my grandparents were immigrants so um that sense I am an immigrant...legally. At 81 there is nobody here that could challenge me on this....debate or physically.

Sorry you feel that way but the Swedes never had any intestinal fortitude.

All my grandparents came from Norway or Denmark so I'm second generation AMERICAN.

All my Grandparents were so incredibly proud when they Americans. They worked hard to learn the language. I'm like my Grandparents, I'm an AMERICAN. Proud of my heritage, even danced in a Norwegian Folk Ring, but I'm American first, last and always.

Swedish heritage equivocates tome being an immigrant....prouder of that for sure. IMMIGRANTS build this nation.

Just to get back on track, corporate welfare is against capitalism and the free market and should be avoided at all costs. Government picking winners and losers is a bad thing.

Just to get back on track, corporate welfare is against capitalism and the free market and should be avoided at all costs. Government picking winners and losers is a bad thing.

Yes......we know.......you've only said that about a dozen or more times in this topic.

How do I know? It's my job to know... here's the math.

Minimum wage worker brings in around 1200 per month. Standard rental price for 2 bedroom is 800 a month (in my area) that leaves them 400 dollars. Plus utilities, 150 (at least) now they have 200. They pay 150 for a car payment/insurance (cheap) now theyre left with 50 for 4 weeks.. what about food what about phone bills what about the KIDS what about paying for an education what about health insurance???

If republicans weren't funneling all our money to the top 1% for the last 5 decades we would not need nearly the amount of social welfare that we use today. If the republicans didn't fight tooth and nail every time a bill came up to raise minimum wage we wouldn't need nearly the amount of social welfare we use today.
Gop is so "against" handouts. But they just can't help wanting the rich richer and the poor poorer.

That's when he decides to move back in with mom. Problem solved.
I don't believe any American working 40 hours a week should be without a home. Why do you?
who is working 40 hours a week and doesn't have a home?
Mexicans living 15 people in a 3 bedroom home is not living. It's living like a slave.

Then send them back to Mexico.
If I had the power I would.

California crops are rotting in the fields because no one wants to pick them.

Sounds like the illegal aliens are sitting down on the job.

As if we needed an additional reason to start deporting them.
pay more per hour, someone will pick them. Better yet don't pay per hour pay per bushel but enough so the ones who are willing to break their backs can afford their back doctors.

pay more per hour, someone will pick them.

Boot enough illegals, they'll have to start paying more.

Automation...
see we don't need more immigration then.
It is not about "neeeding" immigration.
America was created on immigration, it is who we are. It is why I am here and most likely it is why you are here. Being anti immigration is being anti American.
My ancestors were Iroquois ie. Native Americans.

see we don't need more immigration then.
It is not about "neeeding" immigration.
America was created on immigration, it is who we are. It is why I am here and most likely it is why you are here. Being anti immigration is being anti American.
In other words, you have no logical basis for supporting more immigration. All you have is slogans.
In other words, I'm not a moron descendant of an immigrant saying, "fuck immigrants."
You are a moron who can't come up with a logical reason for supporting more immigration.

Yes, I am saying "fuck immigrants." I don't have a good reason to say otherwise, and neither do you. Our immigration laws should benefit Americans. The welfare of immigrants is irrelevant.
You are one of the least intelligent posters on this board so I will try to simplify things here..
This
Is
America
We
Are
All
Immigrants
"America" is a relatively young country! All "americans" at one point came here from a different country. Those snazzy slogans like "americas a melting pot" have an actual meaning when your brain is larger than a peanut, and knowledge of history goes further than ",murica"
The
needs
of
the
past
have
nothing
to
do
with
the
needs
of
the
present.

In the past we needed labor. In the present we need jobs.

If you can't afford to pay your workers a living wage you shouldn't be in business. Period.

Why are employees due a "living wage" regardless of the work they do? When did it become the responsibility of the business owner to defy Darwin?

Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of by others by statute.
Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of. But if you work for a living you should earn a living.

If you work for a living, develop a skill that pays a "living wage".
If you don't make enough money to live how the fuck are you supposed to develop skills?

If you can't afford to pay your workers a living wage you shouldn't be in business. Period.

Why are employees due a "living wage" regardless of the work they do? When did it become the responsibility of the business owner to defy Darwin?

Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of by others by statute.
Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of. But if you work for a living you should earn a living.

If you work for a living, develop a skill that pays a "living wage".
If you don't make enough money to live how the fuck are you supposed to develop skills?

Whose problem is that?

Forum List

Back