Corporate welfare in action ....

If you can't afford to pay your workers a living wage you shouldn't be in business. Period.

If the worker can't provide the skills necessary to EARN a living wage, that is on them, not on ANY employer. The employer did not raise them and teach them their work ethics.
If the employer needs an employee then that job should pay enough to live on or that job shouldn't exist.

That's quite the nutty statement.
So if you people want to pay Americans $2 an hour ..why are you so hell bent on deporting immigrants who provide cheap labor?

If you don't make enough money to live how the fuck are you supposed to develop skills?

That's what separates winners from losers. There is ALWAYS a way. In addition to your full-time job, you get a part time job and take classes in the middle.

It is not about "neeeding" immigration.
America was created on immigration, it is who we are. It is why I am here and most likely it is why you are here. Being anti immigration is being anti American.
In other words, you have no logical basis for supporting more immigration. All you have is slogans.
In other words, I'm not a moron descendant of an immigrant saying, "fuck immigrants."
You are a moron who can't come up with a logical reason for supporting more immigration.

Yes, I am saying "fuck immigrants." I don't have a good reason to say otherwise, and neither do you. Our immigration laws should benefit Americans. The welfare of immigrants is irrelevant.
You are one of the least intelligent posters on this board so I will try to simplify things here..
This
Is
America
We
Are
All
Immigrants
"America" is a relatively young country! All "americans" at one point came here from a different country. Those snazzy slogans like "americas a melting pot" have an actual meaning when your brain is larger than a peanut, and knowledge of history goes further than ",murica"
The
needs
of
the
past
have
nothing
to
do
with
the
needs
of
the
present.

In the past we needed labor. In the present we need jobs.
We have jobs... it's more getting the right people to the right jobs and getting Americans the right education for the changing job market.

Why are employees due a "living wage" regardless of the work they do? When did it become the responsibility of the business owner to defy Darwin?

Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of by others by statute.
Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of. But if you work for a living you should earn a living.

If you work for a living, develop a skill that pays a "living wage".
If you don't make enough money to live how the fuck are you supposed to develop skills?

Whose problem is that?
Everyone's since were all paying tax dollars to support our impoverished. I'd prefer to minimize poverty than shell out my money. But to minimize poverty we have to address it's causes. A huge problem is that education now costs a small fortune. The more out of reach edu is the more poverty we will accumulate. The more out of reach edu is, the less competitive our country will be on a global scale.

I'd prefer charitable work be wrested away from the government, since there is no Constitutional authority for the government to be involved in it.

As to education, we throw more and more money year after year into the public system, with increasingly abysmal results. When will we stop slamming that brick into our skulls?

Immigration built this country.
Being anti immigrant is being anti American.

False argument.

No one I know is anti-immigration. Everyone I know is anti ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Please quit lying.
Oh horseshit. Do you know ANYONE who is opposed to illegal immigration who supports more legal immigration?

Whose problem is that?
Everyone's since were all paying tax dollars to support our impoverished. I'd prefer to minimize poverty than shell out my money. But to minimize poverty we have to address it's causes. A huge problem is that education now costs a small fortune. The more out of reach edu is the more poverty we will accumulate. The more out of reach edu is, the less competitive our country will be on a global scale.
I don't suppose it occurs to you to consider why it costs so much.
Yea it has occurred to me....
Apparently edu is a privilege of the wealthy in this country.
something the libturds want to avoid providing to their enslaved innercities.

If you can't afford to pay your workers a living wage you shouldn't be in business. Period.

Why are employees due a "living wage" regardless of the work they do? When did it become the responsibility of the business owner to defy Darwin?

Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of by others by statute.
Simply being alive does not entitle you to be taken care of. But if you work for a living you should earn a living.

They can't. That's the point. People who are handed everything in life will never understand that.
like them freeloaders right?

False argument.

No one I know is anti-immigration. Everyone I know is anti ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Please quit lying.
Oh horseshit. Do you know ANYONE who is opposed to illegal immigration who supports more legal immigration?

Everyone I know. Common sense which is foreign to all Progressives. All it takes is comprehensive immigration reform.

False argument.

Then let's fix our immigration system. Let's create a path to citizenship. Let's stick to our founding principles of welcoming immigration.
we have that, foreigners apply through the process and are issued visas. why is it illegal foreigners feel they don't have to follow the process? or you for that matter?

Whose problem is that?
Your ridiculous opinions have no base in facts. Actually they spit in the face of reality. Check out devos on loans and get back to me.

So if you people want to pay Americans $2 an hour ..why are you so hell bent on deporting immigrants who provide cheap labor?

If someone is only worth $2.00 an hour, why should they be paid more?
Someone else might value their labor more.
then they go work at that place for that more money. It is called free agency and the sports athletes use it all the time.

If the worker can't provide the skills necessary to EARN a living wage, that is on them, not on ANY employer. The employer did not raise them and teach them their work ethics.
If the employer needs an employee then that job should pay enough to live on or that job shouldn't exist.

That's quite the nutty statement.

Me people want to pay a fair wage for the work required, and pay it to Americans. The people I wish to deport are not immigrants, but opportunists.

Boot out the illegals, trim welfare significantly, and just watch how fast those "jobs that Americans won't do" are filled by Americans.

Whose problem is that?
Your ridiculous opinions have no base in facts. Actually they spit in the face of reality. Check out devos on loans and get back to me.
those are facts, you are against school vouchers aren't you. And I'll rest my case.

If someone is only worth $2.00 an hour, why should they be paid more?
Someone else might value their labor more.

As long as the person paying them is doing it because they chose to rather than the government mandating a minimum amount.

False argument.

I oppose illegal alien infections. I strongly support legal immigration. Everyone I know - everyone - has the same sentiment.

Forum List

Back