CORRECTION! I did NOT say this, but was accused of it

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
The following was written in a post by "Christian Man" (handle name). As you can see, he has MY name above this quote. I did NOT say this and never in a million years WOULD (except I agree w/ the first sentence. The rest is total garbage)

EvilCat Breath said:
1miseryindex

A fetus is a human being. To be precise it is a stage of development of a human being. Like an infant, toddler, child, adolescent. They are all stages of development. A clone isn't a stage of development. Women that are frightened enough or desperate enough will kill that human being in an early stage of development. While I don't particularly care if she does, poor women might be better served if they were also spayed in the process. Just a little snip snip. If single mothers cannot afford their children, give them up to someone who can. They should receive no support other than what they work for. Nothing. Not a dime.

No one cares.
I tend to think you would care if someone accused you of saying really super dumbass things you would never say

But then again, maybe I am wrong. Maybe you are just so holy and pure, you are way above the fray

doubt it

In any case, I am not going to let anyone lie about me if I can help it.

The following was written in a post by "Christian Man" (handle name). As you can see, he has MY name above this quote. I did NOT say this and never in a million years WOULD (except I agree w/ the first sentence. The rest is total garbage)

EvilCat Breath said:
1miseryindex

A fetus is a human being. To be precise it is a stage of development of a human being. Like an infant, toddler, child, adolescent. They are all stages of development. A clone isn't a stage of development. Women that are frightened enough or desperate enough will kill that human being in an early stage of development. While I don't particularly care if she does, poor women might be better served if they were also spayed in the process. Just a little snip snip. If single mothers cannot afford their children, give them up to someone who can. They should receive no support other than what they work for. Nothing. Not a dime.
He wasn’t quoting you. He was simply alerting you to his new post.

He is often unclear.

Forum List

Back