🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Corrupt Cops? Knight oil CEO sentenced to a year in jail for framing his brother in a drug bust.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
According to the Internet Experts, it’s almost impossible to find a corrupt cop. You know, one who lies, plants evidence, takes bribes, that sort of cop. The ones we hear are awesome and defending the public, or some such shit.

Yet, Mark Knight, the CEO of Knight Oil Tools managed to find two. Interestingly enough, the two corrupt cops were not partners, nor even in the same department.

Former Lafayette oilfield chief executive sentenced for framing brother in drug bust

According to court documents, $87,000 is the total amount of money he paid to three other men, two of them law-enforcement officers, in the plot to frame his brother with drugs. According to court documents Knight has been convicted of paying others to plant tracking devices on his brothers vehicle along with narcotics.

He then conspired with law enforcement to have his brother caught with the drugs and arrested. Three others pleaded guilty to their roles in the scheme. Those include a former Knight Oil Tools employee, a former State Police trooper, and a former deputy with Lafayette Parish Metro Narcotics Task force.

Now, how did he manage to find two Corrupt Cops, one a State Trooper, who were willing to frame an innocent man as a Drug Dealer? Did he get lucky? I mean the first cop he approached just happened to be corrupt? What are the odds of that when you consider the thousands of “honest” cops out there for every one of the “bad” cops?

Stories like this should tell you that the honest cop, if there are any, are in the minority to say the least.

I still believe the majority of police officers just want to do their job the best they can and go home to their families....However, part of them achieving that goal would be for them to PURGE their ranks of the corrupt cops, with no hesitation...but they don't...

This is why I laugh at the hero worship these idiots afford cops. Good cops are a very small minority.
Until you need one.
People heavily overstate the need a man ever has for a “cop”.
Not if you live in the ‘hood and aren’t a hoodlem.
I grew up in the hood and wasnt a hoodlum. I kept away from the cops just like I kept away from the gangbangers. Matter of fact I planned my entire day out just to avoid both groups.

Forum List

Back