Cory Booker: Anyone Who Supports Kavanaugh’s Nomination is ‘Complicit in Evil.’

Yeah, wild hyperbole is always helpful to the conversation.

At least he hasn't called him Hitler yet.

Too late

Booker Goes Off The Rails: Cory Compares Secretary Nielsen to NAZIS, Trump to Hitler
time to start comparing these people to just your average garden variety dumbass.
I say it all the time, and I'm dead serious:

It has been so long since we communicated like normal adults that we've literally lost the skill. We're dumbing ourselves down.

All we know to do this point is fling hyperbole around like poo.

Yet..

I don't support Kavanaugh's nomination, he reeks of deep state mole pewp.

Heavily involved with the ACA, no thx.

Cory Booker was the mayor of Newark for a long time. He didn't improve Newark on bit. Anyone who supports Booker is complicit with crime, corruption, poverty, bad schools, unemployment, low wages and misery.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Newark-New-Jersey.html#b

Newark Nj.jpg

Too late

Booker Goes Off The Rails: Cory Compares Secretary Nielsen to NAZIS, Trump to Hitler
time to start comparing these people to just your average garden variety dumbass.
I say it all the time, and I'm dead serious:

It has been so long since we communicated like normal adults that we've literally lost the skill. We're dumbing ourselves down.

All we know to do this point is fling hyperbole around like poo.
been saying this since i got here - we look for reasons to hate and we're very "binary" in that process. if you don't see it how i do, then you see it as all the things i hate. nothing in between and no other views allowed. you're with me or against me.

binary.

so many choose to see things in black and white in a world of a billion colors. seeing 2 of a billion misses a lot of the picture. binary. it's how so many strawmen come about that they could be a terracotta army. i don't agree with someone, so i must be a "trumper" despite that not being the case. people put on blinders for their own sake of mind, certainly not to understand things any better.

Cory Booker was the mayor of Newark for a long time. He didn't improve Newark on bit. Anyone who supports Booker is complicit with crime, corruption, poverty, bad schools, unemployment, low wages and misery.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Newark-New-Jersey.html#b

View attachment 206866

Sure doesn't look like he spent any time cleaning up the streets or paving those streets.

Hope the whole of Newark doesn't look like this picture. Good Lord. What a mess.

Cory Booker, the Lefts Trifecta: Black, Homosexual, Communist
All the Left has to do is not act crazy, and they can't even do that.
Well we knew he is black the first time we looked at him, but I question the Homosexual and Communist part. I also mostly agree with his assessment of Kavanaugh. I doubt the "evil" but believe he is chosen for his past comments regarding the sort of divinity he holds for the office of the Presidency and the protection from accusation he would offer the current POTUS.

Cory Booker, the Lefts Trifecta: Black, Homosexual, Communist
All the Left has to do is not act crazy, and they can't even do that.
Well we knew he is black the first time we looked at him, but I question the Homosexual and Communist part. I also mostly agree with his assessment of Kavanaugh. I doubt the "evil" but believe he is chosen for his past comments regarding the sort of divinity he holds for the office of the Presidency and the protection from accusation he would offer the current POTUS.
I think calling for a Federal law that guarantees a job for everyone locks up his Communist agenda.

That non-deep state, non-establishment, non-RINO, non-commie, non-Marxist, non-moderate universe is getting smaller and smaller, dontcha think?
we've got things so "sided up" we'll never find people we agree with across the board anymore. we've limited what we will accept out of fear we're being sold something else on the side.

we just keep living in a state of self-imposed exile from common sense.

That non-deep state, non-establishment, non-RINO, non-commie, non-Marxist, non-moderate universe is getting smaller and smaller, dontcha think?

Actually it's a large crowd. It's how we got Trump.

He may not have been the perfect choice, but we see the transition underway.

Forum List

Back