Cory Booker: “If I Had The Power” To Ban Guns “I Would”

You mean like this.....this black guy is holding a gun on a white guy when the cops roll up...pointing a gun at the white guy....and the cops shake his hand........you doofus...

Wow, so all the cases of cops shooting black folks with guns, or because they thought they had guns, or they were playing with a toy, you found one where they didn't...

You mean like this.....this black guy is holding a gun on a white guy when the cops roll up...pointing a gun at the white guy....and the cops shake his hand........you doofus...

Wow, so all the cases of cops shooting black folks with guns, or because they thought they had guns, or they were playing with a toy, you found one where they didn't...

Cops are not the problem for Blacks in America....the democrat party and their social policies and their criminal justice policies are the problem......young Black men killing other young Black men in communities filled with broken homes, without fathers and with single teenage mothers are the problem...... fix the out of wedlock birth rate in those communities and you fix the crime problem.

(CNN)As Tamir Rice's 14-year-old sister rushed to her brother's side upon learning he'd been shot, police officers "tackled" her, handcuffed her and placed her in a squad car with the Cleveland officer who shot Tamir, her mother and a Rice family attorney told reporters Monday.

If she was watching her brother play in the park, how could she have learned about the shooting? She wouldn't have learned anything, she would have seen it. She wasn't there when it happened.

I guess if she was only looking at him, or something. You really didn't prove she was in the house. The mother was in the house, and she came out and found her son was dead and her daughter was in cuffs being intimdated by the police.

Just remember, THAT KID DESERVED TO DIE!!!

I remember reading (when it happened) that she was in the house. Either or, she was not watching her brother in the park. If she was, she's as dumb as he was. If she knew he was pointing a realistic gun at motorists as they passed by, then she should have removed the gun or told him to stop.

No, she said it might be.

Let's see now, Child. in the park. Playing with a toy. Yup, call in the SWAT Team.

For crying out loud, he was pointing the gun at motorists passing by. His lowlife sister was in the house nowhere near him. She didn't come out until she heard the shots. The reason you call the police is you don't want any shots fired. You want the police to apprehend the suspect before he starts shooting.

Sigh... do I have to show this video again.

Okay how cops treat white people brandishing guns vs. black people brandishing guns.

You can show me that bogus video all you like. As I explained, you have a white guy, nice hair cut, nice attire, seemingly in a middle-class area with his gun. And compare that to some guy dressed like a homeless person, with dreadlocks, in the ghetto doing the same. Then you are astonished when they get treated differently.

A sucker is born every minute.

If you took a white guy in a lower income crime ridden neighborhood, beard and mustache, in biker clothes, you're going to get the same reaction out of police as you did the black guy. Statistics show that you are eight times more likely to get killed by a black than a white. Cops know these statistics. I don't know why the lowlife who made the video just didn't have the white guy in a suit and tie while he was at it.

No, she said it might be.

Let's see now, Child. in the park. Playing with a toy. Yup, call in the SWAT Team.

For crying out loud, he was pointing the gun at motorists passing by. His lowlife sister was in the house nowhere near him. She didn't come out until she heard the shots. The reason you call the police is you don't want any shots fired. You want the police to apprehend the suspect before he starts shooting.

Sigh... do I have to show this video again.

Okay how cops treat white people brandishing guns vs. black people brandishing guns.

You can show me that bogus video all you like. As I explained, you have a white guy, nice hair cut, nice attire, seemingly in a middle-class area with his gun. And compare that to some guy dressed like a homeless person, with dreadlocks, in the ghetto doing the same. Then you are astonished when they get treated differently.

A sucker is born every minute.

If you took a white guy in a lower income crime ridden neighborhood, beard and mustache, in biker clothes, you're going to get the same reaction out of police as you did the black guy. Statistics show that you are eight times more likely to get killed by a black than a white. Cops know these statistics. I don't know why the lowlife who made the video just didn't have the white guy in a suit and tie while he was at it.

I don't think joe was born that way......I think he worked really, really hard to become that stupid....

I remember reading (when it happened) that she was in the house. Either or, she was not watching her brother in the park. If she was, she's as dumb as he was. If she knew he was pointing a realistic gun at motorists as they passed by, then she should have removed the gun or told him to stop.

Or she just saw a kid playing with a toy...

Yes, white person is treated fine, a black person is treated like a criminal... thanks for proving my point.

Are you really arguing they were the Fashion Police again.

upload_2019-6-16_15-51-39.jpeg

Again, i love when you justify racism and then try to claim to not be racist.

Either you have a right to walk around with a gun, or you don't.

Or she just saw a kid playing with a toy...

She didn't see anything. That's the point. Somebody had to inform her that he was shot. She had no idea, therefore was not at the scene.

Yes, white person is treated fine, a black person is treated like a criminal... thanks for proving my point.

Are you really arguing they were the Fashion Police again.

Of course a way a person presents themselves has a lot to do with the assumptions others make. You claim to be a guy who writes resumes. Tell me, how many of your customers go to a job interview dressed in jeans with holes in the knees? How many go dressed to an interview in tie-died tee shirts and sandals?

They might be outstanding workers, but they are not going to get the same respect or consideration in an interview as somebody that's dressed appropriately.

The point is it's not a race thing. When I was younger with my long hair, army jacket, bell bottom jeans, I used to get pulled over by the cops for the stupidest things. The police knew that kids who looked like me are more likely to be a problem than the kids with short hair and nice shirt on. I didn't care for it at the time, but when I became an adult, I realized the police were only looking out for the community and trying to stop a problem before it happened.

Most anybody will be treated differently in one area than another. I used to deliver in the projects of Cleveland when I worked in medical equipment. Several times the cops would approach me asking questions. The reason? I am a white guy. Police understood that white guys that come to the projects generally do so for drug deals, so for no reason other than being white, I was given the third degree. It was totally understandable, and I cooperated the best I could to help those officers do their jobs.

Again, i love when you justify racism and then try to claim to not be racist.

Either you have a right to walk around with a gun, or you don't.

Some people do have that right and others don't. People that usually dress like the black guy in that kind of neighborhood generally don't have that right. They are usually looking for trouble.

She didn't see anything. That's the point. Somebody had to inform her that he was shot. She had no idea, therefore was not at the scene.

You keep telling yourself that. YOu keep telling yourself that the cops threw her in the back of the cop car for some good reason.

Of course a way a person presents themselves has a lot to do with the assumptions others make. You claim to be a guy who writes resumes. Tell me, how many of your customers go to a job interview dressed in jeans with holes in the knees? How many go dressed to an interview in tie-died tee shirts and sandals?

Uh, guy, that's actually kind of what I consider messed up in the whole hiring process. Both the interviewer and the prospective employee present false images of themselves. It's kind of like getting married after one date... it's why so many people are unhappy with their jobs.

Which of course, has nothing to do with the cops treating a white guy with respect when he's walking around with a gun, but treating a black guy like a criminal. If anything, you should probably treat the white guy as a bigger threat, because mass shooters tend to be white guys.

The point is it's not a race thing. When I was younger with my long hair, army jacket, bell bottom jeans, I used to get pulled over by the cops for the stupidest things. The police knew that kids who looked like me are more likely to be a problem than the kids with short hair and nice shirt on. I didn't care for it at the time, but when I became an adult, I realized the police were only looking out for the community and trying to stop a problem before it happened.

Really? So did any cops pull their guns on you and threaten to shoot you if you didn't immediately comply? Were you ever shot for playing with a toy.

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE!!!

Some people do have that right and others don't. People that usually dress like the black guy in that kind of neighborhood generally don't have that right. They are usually looking for trouble.

But this isn't what you GUN NUTS claim. You gun nuts claim that we all have the right to have a gun to protect ourselves or overthrow the government. This is what you nutters claim.

Except for the darkies... Just shoot that bastard. Whoops, it's a kid with a toy!

You keep telling yourself that. YOu keep telling yourself that the cops threw her in the back of the cop car for some good reason.

Uh, guy, that's actually kind of what I consider messed up in the whole hiring process. Both the interviewer and the prospective employee present false images of themselves. It's kind of like getting married after one date... it's why so many people are unhappy with their jobs.

Which of course, has nothing to do with the cops treating a white guy with respect when he's walking around with a gun, but treating a black guy like a criminal. If anything, you should probably treat the white guy as a bigger threat, because mass shooters tend to be white guys.

Really? So did any cops pull their guns on you and threaten to shoot you if you didn't immediately comply? Were you ever shot for playing with a toy.

CHECK YOUR FUCKING PRIVILEGE!!!

But this isn't what you GUN NUTS claim. You gun nuts claim that we all have the right to have a gun to protect ourselves or overthrow the government. This is what you nutters claim.

Except for the darkies... Just shoot that bastard. Whoops, it's a kid with a toy!

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!

actually, Black Lives Matters has already won.... albeit not for the right reasons.

Police Departments are already getting rid of their bad apples, and prosecutors are not just letting these cases slide anymore.

Part of the reason is that they are tired of paying out huge judgements when these cases are litigated.

the other part is because politicians like to keep their jobs. In Chicago, Anita Alverez and Rahm Emmanual got voted out after they failed to take prompt action in the LaQuan McDonald Case.

It's the way progressives think....they take idealism to a level of k00k. As if necessary tradeoffs aren't part of life. They believe you can eradicate all tragedy if you just fix the institutions. I mean c'mon now....how siCk is that?

Lol.... unlike you, most of the population are able to think on the margin. They get that every so often a tragedy is going to happen.... whatever the reason. It's called The Human Condition. When folks see Ferguson and Charlotte, they think one thing: "we dont have a police problem....we have a black problem". Doy....why do we think the NFL kneeling ruse ever amounted to anything more than symbolism on Sundays? Yuk....yuk.... because nobody gives a shit, that's why!

actually, Black Lives Matters has already won.... albeit not for the right reasons.

Police Departments are already getting rid of their bad apples, and prosecutors are not just letting these cases slide anymore.

Part of the reason is that they are tired of paying out huge judgements when these cases are litigated.

the other part is because politicians like to keep their jobs. In Chicago, Anita Alverez and Rahm Emmanual got voted out after they failed to take prompt action in the LaQuan McDonald Case.

But again....at what cost? Depolicing is very real and certainly warranted in some of these cases. That means a unit gets a call about a firefight occurring on Tinerly Street and do a b- line to the local 7-11 for some fresh coffee and a donut!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

But again....at what cost? Depolicing is very real and certainly warranted in some of these cases. That means a unit gets a call about a firefight occurring on Tinerly Street and do a b- line to the local 7-11 for some fresh coffee and a donut!

If a cop does that, you do the same thing to him you do to anyone else who refuses to do his job.

You fire his ass.

"You got the call at 7:15 and you didn't get there until 7:30 even though you were five minutes away? You're fired."

The rest of them will get the point.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Heres the thing and there is no getting around it....

When people see a cop gunned down in the line if duty, they hurt bad. When people see a young kid gunned down because he didnt put his hands up, they figure he was going to get gunned down in his own neighborhood anyway.

But again....at what cost? Depolicing is very real and certainly warranted in some of these cases. That means a unit gets a call about a firefight occurring on Tinerly Street and do a b- line to the local 7-11 for some fresh coffee and a donut!

If a cop does that, you do the same thing to him you do to anyone else who refuses to do his job.

You fire his ass.

"You got the call at 7:15 and you didn't get there until 7:30 even though you were five minutes away? You're fired."

The rest of them will get the point.

Lol....then you have no police force.:flirtysmile4:That's how it works in the real world.

Progressive solutions to problems never work because they cant understand that in life, the best you can hope for is acceptable tradeoffs. Its suck vs suckier. Perfect solutions dont exist....unless you are a progressive. Fortunately, most of the public do think in the margin.....accept the world as it is.

Heres the thing and there is no getting around it....

When people see a cop gunned down in the line if duty, they hurt bad. When people see a young kid gunned down because he didnt put his hands up, they figure he was going to get gunned down in his own neighborhood anyway.

actually, I feel bad when both happens, but that's being a decent human being and I don't think you understand that concept.

the fact is, the black community is tired of rogue cops shooting people for dumb reasons.

Lol....then you have no police force.That's how it works in the real world.

No, here's how it works in the real world. You fire the people who shouldn't be working there, and the rest fall into line.

Progressive solutions to problems never work because they cant understand that in life, the best you can hope for is acceptable tradeoffs. Its suck vs suckier. Perfect solutions dont exist....unless you are a progressive. Fortunately, most of the public do think in the margin.....accept the world as it is.

I agree...

Cops shooting kids in the back sucks. Because it costs money when these people's families sue, and win 7 figure judgments.

Chicago paid out $113 MILLION on police misconduct in 2018.

We could have put 1614 cops on the street for that kind of money.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back