Cory Booker: “If I Had The Power” To Ban Guns “I Would”

We don't have a mass shooting every day, we have gun criminals, known to the police, arrested by the police over and over again, and released by democrat judges and prosecutors over and over again, who shoot each other.

because- again- WE HAVE NOWHERE TO PUT THEM. We lock up 2 million people in this country. We have to let murderers out to let new murderers in. Just having a gun really, really isn't a good enough reason to lock people up when we are already putting them six to a cell.

Out of 320 million people about 1,500 are murdered by guns who are non criminals.........and the majority of those are friends and family of criminals, and the rest are trapped in the neighborhoods controlled by the democrats who keep releasing violent gun offenders back into those neighborhoods to keep shooting people.

Guy, out of 16,000 homicides, only 2000 are "Gang Related". The rest are domestic violence and street crime.

Sorry, man, the fact that white people aren't bearing the brunt of this does not make it better. If they were, we'd have fucking banned guns by now.
Lol
Violent criminals should be executed… Problem solved you spineless motherfucker
Can't resist the childish insult.
Dead giveaway for zero college

There are 195 nations in the world.
194 do not have a 2nd Amendment.

Feel free to hop on a plane.

Cory Booker: ‘If I Had the Power’ to Ban Guns ‘I Would’
Thank god.
Did he say all guns?
Maybe they don't have 30000 guns deaths a year.
And a pantywaist population who never saw close up war in their lives.
Cowering in their double wides
Lol
Firearms have no control over people, and suicides do not count because they take care of themselves so shut the fuck up

We don't have a mass shooting every day, we have gun criminals, known to the police, arrested by the police over and over again, and released by democrat judges and prosecutors over and over again, who shoot each other.

because- again- WE HAVE NOWHERE TO PUT THEM. We lock up 2 million people in this country. We have to let murderers out to let new murderers in. Just having a gun really, really isn't a good enough reason to lock people up when we are already putting them six to a cell.

Out of 320 million people about 1,500 are murdered by guns who are non criminals.........and the majority of those are friends and family of criminals, and the rest are trapped in the neighborhoods controlled by the democrats who keep releasing violent gun offenders back into those neighborhoods to keep shooting people.

Guy, out of 16,000 homicides, only 2000 are "Gang Related". The rest are domestic violence and street crime.

Sorry, man, the fact that white people aren't bearing the brunt of this does not make it better. If they were, we'd have fucking banned guns by now.
Lol
Violent criminals should be executed… Problem solved you spineless motherfucker
Can't resist the childish insult.
Dead giveaway for zero college
Lol
I grew up on the Indian reservation… It wasn’t an option.
So really doesn’t matter does it? I’ve been self-employed for over 25 years would not have it any other way.

Kellerman's research was crap too....

Of course it was. It debunked one of your favorite myths about guns making us safer. Just like Bellesiles spiked they myth of heavily armed colonists.

I heard they did a study that owning a gun doesn't make your dick any bigger. I'm sure you will publish a study showing how manly a gun makes you.
Lol
The vast majority of firearms in this country are in rural America, where there is no significance Firearm violence issue. You ignorant son of a bitch

Thank god.
Did he say all guns?
Lol
Firearms have no control over people, and suicides do not count because they take care of themselves so shut the fuck up

Can you possibly post w/o "fuck"?
Where DO YOu live?

At one time committing such a crime was an act of shame. Today it's a badge of honor. Having a criminal record gets you street cred. Others actually look up to them when they get out and return to the street.

Years ago before our liberal judges turned jails into vacation spas, they were run like in the movie Cool Hand Luke. It was a place that nearly every American feared.

Again, you wouldn't last a day in a prison, buddy. I'm always amazed when I see pampered white folks tell us how much fun prison is. It's just too funny.
lol
Violent people get addicted to prison, it’s much easier than trying to make an honest living for the sorry fucks...

Do you think armed criminals go out with the intention of getting hurt or killed? Of course not. They don't want to suffer a scratch.

I think if you are desperate enough to commit a crime, you've probably stopped thinking about the consequences.

SO let's review, one more time.

In this corner, you have the drug-addled, hungry, desperate criminal who need some money to get a fix.

And in this corner, you have the nervous, lilywhite gun owner who has probably never pulled out his weapon in anger before.

You guys really want me to believe that in 99.9998% of cases, the end result of that is going to be, "Oh, wow, you have a gun, what was I thinking?"

No. Not at all. Way too many chances for either side to miscalculate in that situation. The very fact that TRAINED POLICE OFFICERS miscalculate so often in these situations (you know, in these cases where you have a ton of excuses about why little Tamir or LaQuan just needed to fucking DIE!) tells me that if this was happening with untrained civilians 1.5 million times a year, we'd have a lot more cases of people being killed.
Lol
Law abiding citizens firearm ownership is none of your fucking business… Weasel boy

Thank god.
Did he say all guns?
Lol

Can you possibly post w/o "fuck"?
Where DO YOu live?
Ok, dolt

This is the issue nobody wants to recognize and acknowledge. For whatever reason, poor inner city Blacks not only use violence in crime but think it is OK to use violence and murder to settle arguments. Often this occurs at 2, 3, or 4 in the morning outside of bars and after hours clubs after drinking and/or taking drugs. Our "gun violence problem" is really a PEOPLE violence problem in the inner cities. Nobody seems to care if they kill each other.

Oh, I agree, if more white people were the victims of gun violence, we'd have taken a Sharpie to the Second Amendment by now.
Lol
It’s not about race, the divide in this country is urban and rural you silly little fucker

No, that was your statement to 2aguy when he commented on police enforcement when it came to criminals with guns in your city. 2aguy stated that the Chicago authorities often let people who were carrying illegal firearms off the hook.

yes, that's what they claim.

The reality is, we don't have enough space for the real criminals... but that has little to with the crime problem.

The crime problem in Chicago is because

1) The community no longer trusts our incompetent, corrupt, badly run police department.

2) After the Feds rolled up several of the big gangs dealing drugs, a lot of smaller gangs filled in the power vacuum and are fighting over markets.

3) After McDonald and Heller, most of the sensible gun laws we did have were repealled, resulting in a spike in violence.
Lol
In other words progressives need to stop shitting were they eat....

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

This is the common law for the common defense:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and regulate them well!
Lol
Shit happens, Don’t like where you live... move

Wrong, it was crap because it was CRAP. It debunked nothing other than the notion that the "researcher" was either ethical, or competent. He relied on morons, such as yourself, who are intellectually crippled, to sneak his crap paper into the scientific community. Idiots, like you, with a political agenda didn't care his research was shit because it reinforced their agenda. But science doesn't give a crap about agendas. That's why his "research" was pilloried.

Or he did solid research that pointed out the obvious. Muskets were expensive in 1776 and of very little practical use for an individual, which is why very few people owned them.

The problem with you gun nutters is that you really can't argue why you need a gun, other than to appeal to your own insecurities... So Bellisares or Kellerman debunk your beliefs, you all go nuts.
OAR.jpg

1) What does community trust have to do with criminal and their guns?

They wont report crime, they won't be witnesses, they won't call the cops if there is a problem because Officer McShooty might show up and shoot the wrong person. That's what happens when your PD loses the trust of the community.

2) Are you saying the gangs and drugs are at fault and not the guns? Maybe you're starting to learn something.

No, i"m saying that the gangs WITH Guns are the problem.

No guns, no problem with gangs, really.
Lol
Did you realize criminals do not obey laws? That is the reason why they are called criminals. Shit for brains

This is the issue nobody wants to recognize and acknowledge. For whatever reason, poor inner city Blacks not only use violence in crime but think it is OK to use violence and murder to settle arguments. Often this occurs at 2, 3, or 4 in the morning outside of bars and after hours clubs after drinking and/or taking drugs. Our "gun violence problem" is really a PEOPLE violence problem in the inner cities. Nobody seems to care if they kill each other.

Oh, I agree, if more white people were the victims of gun violence, we'd have taken a Sharpie to the Second Amendment by now.
Lol
It’s not about race, the divide in this country is urban and rural you silly little fucker

And now the Suburbanites have largely joined the Urbanites in the Progressive, Communist INSANITY. That is a huge problem as metro areas (cities and suburbs) comprise a LOT of Democrat votes.

I have my business here. The only way to move is to sell out. Besides, all my tenants are great people and enjoy living with them.

No Joe, this goes on (and has been) in black neighborhoods forever. It's what I call the Code of Stupidity. The Code of Stupidity dictates you don't call the police, and if somebody does, don't tell them a thing.

I'm sure whoever called the cops on Tamir Rice doesn't just feel stupid, she feels awful.

Forum List

Back