Cory Booker: “If I Had The Power” To Ban Guns “I Would”

I have my business here. The only way to move is to sell out. Besides, all my tenants are great people and enjoy living with them.

No Joe, this goes on (and has been) in black neighborhoods forever. It's what I call the Code of Stupidity. The Code of Stupidity dictates you don't call the police, and if somebody does, don't tell them a thing.

I'm sure whoever called the cops on Tamir Rice doesn't just feel stupid, she feels awful.
Lol
Shit happens

if you're afraid that your guns are gonna be taken away from you, tough shit, i'm afraid my children will be taken away from me!

I have my business here. The only way to move is to sell out. Besides, all my tenants are great people and enjoy living with them.

No Joe, this goes on (and has been) in black neighborhoods forever. It's what I call the Code of Stupidity. The Code of Stupidity dictates you don't call the police, and if somebody does, don't tell them a thing.

I'm sure whoever called the cops on Tamir Rice doesn't just feel stupid, she feels awful.

He or she shouldn't. People have a right to protect their community.

He or she shouldn't. People have a right to protect their community.

again, from a 12 year old with a toy?

Why in you mind did you convince yourself that he was playing with a giant yoyo? You have motorists that called in a guy with a gun, you have a police officer that shot a guy with a gun, and you live in this make believe world that everybody knew it was a toy.

Toy guns today are not the same as when we were kids. It was very obvious they were toys, and no children ever had a real gun yet alone use them on a weekly basis back then. Today they are exact replicas that not even a gun expert could tell the difference in a second or two notice. And again, in the hood, kids do have guns and kill people with them.

Today is 2019 Joe, not 1972.

Why in you mind did you convince yourself that he was playing with a giant yoyo? You have motorists that called in a guy with a gun, you have a police officer that shot a guy with a gun, and you live in this make believe world that everybody knew it was a toy.

Actually, the lady who called it in said she thought it was a toy.

Toy guns today are not the same as when we were kids. It was very obvious they were toys, and no children ever had a real gun yet alone use them on a weekly basis back then. Today they are exact replicas that not even a gun expert could tell the difference in a second or two notice. And again, in the hood, kids do have guns and kill people with them.

Today is 2019 Joe, not 1972.

Except there were no reports of shots fired, no reports of him menacing anyone with the gun. His older sister was there with him watching him play. Any of this could have been found out if Officer McShooty and Officer McChokey hadn't barreled into the park without making ANY attempt to assess the situation.

Actually, the lady who called it in said she thought it was a toy.

No, she said it might be.

Except there were no reports of shots fired, no reports of him menacing anyone with the gun. His older sister was there with him watching him play. Any of this could have been found out if Officer McShooty and Officer McChokey hadn't barreled into the park without making ANY attempt to assess the situation.

For crying out loud, he was pointing the gun at motorists passing by. His lowlife sister was in the house nowhere near him. She didn't come out until she heard the shots. The reason you call the police is you don't want any shots fired. You want the police to apprehend the suspect before he starts shooting.

Let's see now, Child. in the park. Playing with a toy. Yup, call in the SWAT Team.

For crying out loud, he was pointing the gun at motorists passing by. His lowlife sister was in the house nowhere near him. She didn't come out until she heard the shots. The reason you call the police is you don't want any shots fired. You want the police to apprehend the suspect before he starts shooting.

Sigh... do I have to show this video again.

Okay how cops treat white people brandishing guns vs. black people brandishing guns.

His lowlife sister was in the house nowhere near him.

Tamir Rice's sister handcuffed after shooting, mom says - CNN

As Tamir Rice's 14-year-old sister rushed to her brother's side upon learning he'd been shot, police officers "tackled" her, handcuffed her and placed her in a squad car with the Cleveland officer who shot Tamir, her mother and a Rice family attorney told reporters Monday.

The mother, Samaria Rice, was threatened with arrest herself as she "went charging and yelling at police" because they wouldn't let her run to her son's aid, she said.

His lowlife sister was in the house nowhere near him.

Tamir Rice's sister handcuffed after shooting, mom says - CNN

As Tamir Rice's 14-year-old sister rushed to her brother's side upon learning he'd been shot, police officers "tackled" her, handcuffed her and placed her in a squad car with the Cleveland officer who shot Tamir, her mother and a Rice family attorney told reporters Monday.

The mother, Samaria Rice, was threatened with arrest herself as she "went charging and yelling at police" because they wouldn't let her run to her son's aid, she said.

Do you have a point here or something? They lived across the street from the park.

we have this problem due to sloth in Government.

our Second Amendment is express, not implied.

this is the common law for the common defense:

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are extra-Constitutional, especially if the right wing refuses to pay appropriate tax rates for them.

Do you have a point here or something? They lived across the street from the park.

Point was, she wasn't inthe house, she was in the park watching her brother play... when Officer Weepy shot him, they threw her in a cop car handcuffed.

Because, hey, those darkies shouldn't expect rights or anything.

(CNN)As Tamir Rice's 14-year-old sister rushed to her brother's side upon learning he'd been shot, police officers "tackled" her, handcuffed her and placed her in a squad car with the Cleveland officer who shot Tamir, her mother and a Rice family attorney told reporters Monday.

If she was watching her brother play in the park, how could she have learned about the shooting? She wouldn't have learned anything, she would have seen it. She wasn't there when it happened.

Let's see now, Child. in the park. Playing with a toy. Yup, call in the SWAT Team.

Sigh... do I have to show this video again.

Okay how cops treat white people brandishing guns vs. black people brandishing guns.

You mean like this.....this black guy is holding a gun on a white guy when the cops roll up...pointing a gun at the white guy....and the cops shake his hand........you doofus...

(CNN)As Tamir Rice's 14-year-old sister rushed to her brother's side upon learning he'd been shot, police officers "tackled" her, handcuffed her and placed her in a squad car with the Cleveland officer who shot Tamir, her mother and a Rice family attorney told reporters Monday.

If she was watching her brother play in the park, how could she have learned about the shooting? She wouldn't have learned anything, she would have seen it. She wasn't there when it happened.

I guess if she was only looking at him, or something. You really didn't prove she was in the house. The mother was in the house, and she came out and found her son was dead and her daughter was in cuffs being intimdated by the police.

Just remember, THAT KID DESERVED TO DIE!!!

Forum List

Back