Cory Booker says Kavanaugh impeachment shouldn't be off the table

Can’t you always paint the minority party as butthurt obstructionists? You can’t honestly say that the Republicans were graceful losers during the Obama years, can you?
Did they refuse to confirm cabinet members?
Did they slander and smear SC nominees?
Did they illegally spy on his campaign or call for a special counsel to fish for reasons to impeach him?
Yes, they had their versions of plenty political nonesense. They blocked nominees so Reid changed the filibuster rule. They blocked Garland from a hearing for a year.... how long did the Benghazi investigations go for? Don’t play games and pretend the Right is free of dirty politics

Seems to me blocking and smearing are quite different...and thank you Mr. Reid.
Smearing isn’t right at any level... but I thought you Trumpsters were all about the smearing? No? Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Pocahontas, etc etc etc

Sure....I can see some similarities to being called a lying serial rapist....dumbass.

DES MOINES, Iowa — New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker said on Sunday the possibility of impeaching Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh shouldn’t be off the table if Democrats take one of the houses of Congress in next month’s midterm elections. Kavanaugh was confirmed on Saturday by a narrow vote following a contentious process that included multiple sexual assault allegations.

“The reality is, right now, Republicans control the House and the Senate, and there’s no way to do even an investigation unless we flip one of the houses. So I think even before you start focusing on questions about his truthfulness before a Senate committee, you’ve got to focus on the urgency of the work over the next 30 days, and that’s where my focus is,” Booker said.

e4e3af46eb7460a9b71e303032fd22df

Look everyone. They don't know how to handle the thriving economy. They cannot possibly tell you that they are going to raise the taxes, start up mass regulations on business, make sure to bend over for the world to rape us on trade deals and appease ALL of our enemies.

They cannot tell you any of that.

They are such creepy losers.
Kavanaugh is not above the law

Libtards know nothing of the law...……..
go grab some pussy

I'm not against if they are willing, I like girls...….

You can get you a hand full of dong libtard...…..

DES MOINES, Iowa — New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker said on Sunday the possibility of impeaching Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh shouldn’t be off the table if Democrats take one of the houses of Congress in next month’s midterm elections. Kavanaugh was confirmed on Saturday by a narrow vote following a contentious process that included multiple sexual assault allegations.

“The reality is, right now, Republicans control the House and the Senate, and there’s no way to do even an investigation unless we flip one of the houses. So I think even before you start focusing on questions about his truthfulness before a Senate committee, you’ve got to focus on the urgency of the work over the next 30 days, and that’s where my focus is,” Booker said.

Look everyone. They don't know how to handle the thriving economy. They cannot possibly tell you that they are going to raise the taxes, start up mass regulations on business, make sure to bend over for the world to rape us on trade deals and appease ALL of our enemies.

go grab some pussy

Thank you......don't mind if I do. :beer:

Our little buddy eddie would rather have a mouth full of dong....

I don't care about the Ford accusations. But Kavanaugh's reactions to them were strictly juvenile and childish. This guy collapses under pressure.

IMO, this guy is NOT SCOTUS material. And if the lamo Dems want to eject the lamo Reps Kavanaugh come November? Fine with me.

Trump just rammed it up all the libtard's asses....

Damn I love TRUMP...……………….

I don't care about the Ford accusations. But Kavanaugh's reactions to them were strictly juvenile and childish. This guy collapses under pressure.

IMO, this guy is NOT SCOTUS material. And if the lamo Dems want to eject the lamo Reps Kavanaugh come November? Fine with me.

They can't do anything to him.

First of all, you can't impeach a sitting SCJ unless you have evidence of him or her being guilty of high crimes or misdemeanors.

Secondly, you can't oust a judge after impeachment unless you have 2/3 of the Senate which the Dems have no chance at ever having.

I have a better chance at Power Ball than the dems impeaching Kav. just sayin'

go grab some pussy

Thank you......don't mind if I do. :beer:

Our little buddy eddie would rather have a mouth full of dong....
Little buddy ?? lol I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

I think if you had a family and this happened to you and yours, you might think differently, and understand him putting politics aside.

Apparently he is, because he is. You? Your judgment is off, sorry.

the republicans shouted, pounded the table and screeched that kaganaugh is the victim of vast left wing conspiracy. they persisted. they won. WELL GUESS WHAT: what goes around, comes around.

the republicans shouted, pounded the table and screeched that kaganaugh is the victim of vast left wing conspiracy. they persisted. they won. WELL GUESS WHAT: what goes around, comes around.
Guess What.. You LIARS got what you deserved...

I wonder who Spartacus thinks should conduct the investigation, since democrats have already conceded congress isn't capable of doing such an investigation...

Cory Booker is very compassionate. look how warmly he is holding Low IQ Mazie Hirono's hand in my avatar!

I wonder who Spartacus thinks should conduct the investigation, since democrats have already conceded congress isn't capable of doing such an investigation...

Spartacus there should probably just hold onto his butt.

I imagine Mueller will be looking for a job soon.

Forum List

Back