Cory Booker says Kavanaugh impeachment shouldn't be off the table

:abgg2q.jpg: We keep hearing from various "Low IQ Liberals", that if we take the house, we are going to impeach Justice Kavanaugh, yet they never bring up what happens if the Senate is still in control of the GOP.
And we all know that at this point, it looks like the GOP should gain about 6 or 7 seats, and depending on how off the polls are, they have a chance at a 60/40 commanding scenario.
This means that how many? 27 Republicans would need to vote out Judge Kavanaugh?
:iyfyus.jpg:
Someone needs to bring this up when speaking to any of these blockheads. Apparently we have some Democrats out there who actually think that only the House can take out a sitting Judge and President.
:lastword:
Um......you have a very very very funny thread here. The Senate does not impeach...the House does. The Senate convicts and yes, after the House impeaches....it does take 67 Senators to convict.
So.....thanks for the laugh, unintentional as it may have been for you.
he meant remove from office. but you knew that, and the asshole you are just needed to make fun of him cause it's what a leftist does. we know. no humility in your life at all. And you show daily in here.

Can’t you always paint the minority party as butthurt obstructionists? You can’t honestly say that the Republicans were graceful losers during the Obama years, can you?
Did they refuse to confirm cabinet members?
Did they slander and smear SC nominees?
Did they illegally spy on his campaign or call for a special counsel to fish for reasons to impeach him?
Yes, they had their versions of plenty political nonesense. They blocked nominees so Reid changed the filibuster rule. They blocked Garland from a hearing for a year.... how long did the Benghazi investigations go for? Don’t play games and pretend the Right is free of dirty politics

Can’t you always paint the minority party as butthurt obstructionists? You can’t honestly say that the Republicans were graceful losers during the Obama years, can you?
Did they illegally spy on his campaign or call for a special counsel to fish for reasons to impeach him?
Yes, they had their versions of plenty political nonesense. They blocked nominees so Reid changed the filibuster rule. They blocked Garland from a hearing for a year.... how long did the Benghazi investigations go for? Don’t play games and pretend the Right is free of dirty politics
Sure they did. Can you prove it? Got videos?

Seems to me blocking and smearing are quite different...and thank you Mr. Reid.

"CNN’s reporter Collins is trying to get out of her homophobic and racist tweets by trying to say she was just in college

Just after CNN spent weeks blasting Kavanaugh for beer jokes in his high school yearbook"

can you say they:

1) stopped people from talking in open forums
2) were willing to ruin lives to get their way
3) held daily scream at the sky parties

not really out to defend one side over the other, but the right didn't carry on nearly to what we're seeing done by the left today.
Different tactics same mission
going to totally disagree here as this response seems to justify what the dems did and are doing.

Obozo got plenty of nominees and policies enacted and voted on by republicrats, so bull fucking shit.

To date democrooks have obstructed Trump on everything he has tried to accomplish.

So don't spare us the "they did it too" speech.

Sure they did. Can you prove it? Got videos?
What do you need videos for? Which of the things that I listed are you disputing?

Smearing isn’t right at any level... but I thought you Trumpsters were all about the smearing? No? Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Pocahontas, etc etc etc

Smearing isn’t right at any level... but I thought you Trumpsters were all about the smearing? No? Lyin Ted, Little Marco, Pocahontas, etc etc etc
trumpsters? from you?

wow.

can you say they:

not really out to defend one side over the other, but the right didn't carry on nearly to what we're seeing done by the left today.
going to totally disagree here as this response seems to justify what the dems did and are doing.
I don’t justify the despicable actions from either party. My point is that they both take part and both should be held accountable

can you say they:

I don’t justify the despicable actions from either party. My point is that they both take part and both should be held accountable
great. how do we hold people accountable for NOT voting and how do we compare that to lying to smear someone's name and hold them accountable for that?

:abgg2q.jpg: We keep hearing from various "Low IQ Liberals", that if we take the house, we are going to impeach Justice Kavanaugh, yet they never bring up what happens if the Senate is still in control of the GOP.
And we all know that at this point, it looks like the GOP should gain about 6 or 7 seats, and depending on how off the polls are, they have a chance at a 60/40 commanding scenario.
This means that how many? 27 Republicans would need to vote out Judge Kavanaugh?
:iyfyus.jpg:
Someone needs to bring this up when speaking to any of these blockheads. Apparently we have some Democrats out there who actually think that only the House can take out a sitting Judge and President.
:lastword:
Um......you have a very very very funny thread here. The Senate does not impeach...the House does. The Senate convicts and yes, after the House impeaches....it does take 67 Senators to convict.
So.....thanks for the laugh, unintentional as it may have been for you.
he meant remove from office. but you knew that, and the asshole you are just needed to make fun of him cause it's what a leftist does. we know. no humility in your life at all. And you show daily in here.
No...he meant impeached. You know how I know that? Because that's actually what he said.

trumpsters? from you?

wow.
Easier than typing Trump supporters. Not meant to be an insult. What’s your preferred term?

can you say they:

great. how do we hold people accountable for NOT voting and how do we compare that to lying to smear someone's name and hold them accountable for that?
Well you investigate the situation and uncover the deception and then charge the conspirators. If Ford made up the accusations and conspired with the Dems I’d think the FBI would be able to uncover it.

trumpsters? from you?

wow.
Easier than typing Trump supporters. Not meant to be an insult. What’s your preferred term?
dunno. i just try hard to avoid the labels at all when i talk. seems to get back to stereotypes and i hate those because then you hate an idea but never really know the people.

as for all this - you're coming across as saying that not voting for someone is the same as what the dems did over the last few weeks. if we allow it to happen unchecked, don't you think it's going to continue to get worse?

sooner or later you gotta draw a line and say "enough".

KReNHOt.jpg

That's some funny shit, post of the month ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:

can you say they:

Well you investigate the situation and uncover the deception and then charge the conspirators. If Ford made up the accusations and conspired with the Dems I’d think the FBI would be able to uncover it.

Meh we ignored Ford's rantings, confirmed Kavanaugh to the SC, and moved on to other upcoming wins!

trumpsters? from you?

wow.
dunno. i just try hard to avoid the labels at all when i talk. seems to get back to stereotypes and i hate those because then you hate an idea but never really know the people.

as for all this - you're coming across as saying that not voting for someone is the same as what the dems did over the last few weeks. if we allow it to happen unchecked, don't you think it's going to continue to get worse?

sooner or later you gotta draw a line and say "enough".
Aside from the wingnuts that called Kav a rapist I’m not sure what the horrible offense was that the Dems did. They took Fords accusations seriously and tried to get to the truth. They played politics by trying to use the situation to block kavanaughs nomination which I also believe was the intent of his accuser. I don’t like the tactics but I also don’t think they are much different than what the republicans did to Garland. Now if the accusation was made up and it was coordinated by the Dems then yes that is a horrible offense and they should all be locked up. I very much doubt that is the case but I’m down to look into it.

If the accusations are true then shame on the republicans for sweeping them under the rug

Forum List

Back