Cosby steps down from Temple Board of Trustees

just wow, Lynching of a black man is back in the form of allegations from years ago and with the help of liberal lamestream media

people better wake up to this MEDIA

just wow, Lynching of a black man is back in the form of allegations from years ago and with the help of liberal lamestream media

people better wake up to this MEDIA

What in the wide world of Fuck do some salacious sex allegations have to do with "liberalism"?

With THIS amount of smoke I've a hard time believing that Cos didn't put his pudding pop where it wasn't wanted.

Easy to think that, and I'm kinda with ya on that, but at the same time the fact remains that with a dozen allegation sos far, not one of them reported the alledged crime? That's even more unlikely than a dozen charges are likely I'd think.

Like Officer Wilson's resignation, Cosby is radioactive right now. With so many allegations, no one wants him representing their brand.

Myt hing is more 'if he's innocent he should be sueing each one.' That he isn't, doesn't look good for him.

Like Officer Wilson's resignation, Cosby is radioactive right now. With so many allegations, no one wants him representing their brand.

Myt hing is more 'if he's innocent he should be sueing each one.' That he isn't, doesn't look good for him.

Lawsuits are not the only way to react.

Can't ignore it at this stage. He's suffering economic losses for it, that's defamation if the charges are untrue. Not sueing makes him look more, not less guilty. Can't win defamation if the charges are in any way true.

I'm thinking this is the start.

He's either gonna fess up fairly soon or start filing suits.

Temple is pretty important to Cosby, he's trying to keep it from the fray.

I'm thinking this is the start.

He's either gonna fess up fairly soon or start filing suits.

Temple is pretty important to Cosby, he's trying to keep it from the fray.

Possible. Could be in private negotiations with one or more of the women for a settlement. In effect 'go away' money.

Can't ignore it at this stage. He's suffering economic losses for it, that's defamation if the charges are untrue. Not sueing makes him look more, not less guilty. Can't win defamation if the charges are in any way true.

I guess I'll just repeat -- lawsuits are not the only way to react. That means they're not mandatory.

I guess I'll just repeat -- lawsuits are not the only way to react. That means they're not mandatory.

Are the only way when innocent.

"Innocent" in what? The blogosphere?

Cosby's pushing 80 and has more than enough money. Maybe he doesn't want the hassle of lawsuits. What would be the point? To revive a career so he can hit the standup circuit at 80?

Disagree completely

Not every feels compelled to litigate.

Disagree completely

Do when a celeb and being accused of what would be felonies if could still be prosecuted. Celeb's worth is entirely wrapped up in their reputation. What you or I might ignore they have people on retainer to address. And someone like Cosby with decades in the business isn't going to be keen on throwing all that away and going down in history as a serial rape suspect instead of everything in the entertainment business.

Disagree completely

Do when a celeb and being accused of what would be felonies if could still be prosecuted. Celeb's worth is entirely wrapped up in their reputation. What you or I might ignore they have people on retainer to address. And someone like Cosby with decades in the business isn't going to be keen on throwing all that away and going down in history as a serial rape suspect instead of everything in the entertainment business.

So you can read his mind?

Must make his act fall flat.

Disagree completely

He's 80

Forum List

Back