Cosby steps down from Temple Board of Trustees

Like Officer Wilson's resignation, Cosby is radioactive right now. With so many allegations, no one wants him representing their brand.

Myt hing is more 'if he's innocent he should be sueing each one.' That he isn't, doesn't look good for him.

Lawsuits are not the only way to react.

The court is the last place he wants this issue. Coz knows all the walls will come tumbling down. He will sit in his mansion with his millions and convince himself, and his wife, that he never did any of these things. But no, Coz will have nothing to do with a law suit. He is losing millions and much of his reputation, but the last thing he wants is a couple of women testifying under oath on a witness stand. He may be a serial rapist, but he is not stupid.

Can't ignore it at this stage. He's suffering economic losses for it, that's defamation if the charges are untrue. Not sueing makes him look more, not less guilty. Can't win defamation if the charges are in any way true.

I guess I'll just repeat -- lawsuits are not the only way to react. That means they're not mandatory.

Are the only way when innocent.

Disagree completely

Not every feels compelled to litigate.

Do when a celeb and being accused of what would be felonies if could still be prosecuted. Celeb's worth is entirely wrapped up in their reputation. What you or I might ignore they have people on retainer to address. And someone like Cosby with decades in the business isn't going to be keen on throwing all that away and going down in history as a serial rape suspect instead of everything in the entertainment business.

He's 80
He's 77.

just wow, Lynching of a black man is back in the form of allegations from years ago and with the help of liberal lamestream media

people better wake up to this MEDIA

I think when 20 women come forward and tell the same story, there's probably something to it.

Possibly, but it's just as plausible a public figure with such a long history has 20 blood enemies after this long all coming for him en masse'. 20 allegations but not one ever thought, "hey I should call the police."

Possibly, but it's just as plausible a public figure with such a long history has 20 blood enemies after this long all coming for him en masse'. 20 allegations but not one ever thought, "hey I should call the police."

Some of them did and were ignored. A lot of them didn't because they were pressured by NBC or others.

And frankly, a lot of them didn't because it's fucking Bill Cosby.

I like Bill Cosby. I think he's funny. I would really like this NOT to be true.

Democrat Rapist Bill Cosby Hosted Events For Rapist Ted Kennedy in 2009, Hillary in 2000

gotnews.com ^

Rapist Bill Cosby hosted an event for rapist Ted Kennedy in 2009. He also hosted a campaign event for Hillary Clinton in 2000.(snip) Cosby was also reported to be doing campaign events with First Lady Hillary Clinton.(snip) Democrats Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton are widely believed to have sexually assaulted dozens of women....

Forum List

Back