Costco will reportedly remove roundup from stores after 2 billion awarded to couple who claimed weed

Costco Will Reportedly Remove Roundup from Stores After $2 Billion Awarded to Couple Who Claimed Weed Killer Caused Their Cancer
Costco is reportedly dropping Roundup products from its stores following a lawsuit involving a couple that claim the weed killer caused their cancer.

It's just to bad this SOB doesn't lose his billions. This is another loser who should be charged with crimes against humanity.

Who are you talking about?

The people who own roundup or the people who own Costco?

MONSANTO

Ok so you're calling the owners of Costco SOBs and think it's too bad they don't lose their money.

All because you don't like they have stopped selling a product?

Just who do you think you are that you believe you have a right to force a private business owner what to sell in their store? I thought you believed in the free market. Telling a business what they have to sell isn't the free market.

If the owners of Costco want to not sell roundup what is your problem?

You can go to any other store to buy it.

Grow and and stop acting like you have special rights to tell anyone who to do business.
ok u can dream up your own story if it sounds good to you good job.

Costco Will Reportedly Remove Roundup from Stores After $2 Billion Awarded to Couple Who Claimed Weed Killer Caused Their Cancer
Costco is reportedly dropping Roundup products from its stores following a lawsuit involving a couple that claim the weed killer caused their cancer.

It's just to bad this SOB doesn't lose his billions. This is another loser who should be charged with crimes against humanity.

Who are you talking about?

The people who own roundup or the people who own Costco?

MONSANTO

Ok so you're calling the owners of Costco SOBs and think it's too bad they don't lose their money.

All because you don't like they have stopped selling a product?

Just who do you think you are that you believe you have a right to force a private business owner what to sell in their store? I thought you believed in the free market. Telling a business what they have to sell isn't the free market.

If the owners of Costco want to not sell roundup what is your problem?

You can go to any other store to buy it.

Grow and and stop acting like you have special rights to tell anyone who to do business.
ok u can dream up your own story if it sounds good to you good job.

I asked you for more information.

You refused by calling me names. So I have to assume what you meant.

If you don't like what I posted that's your problem.

I see an immature person who wants to make a big deal about a store not selling a product. A product that is well known to cause cancer. It's been banned in other nations. It's not banned here so what's your problem?

Don't you believe in freedom? Isn't a business owner free to sell any product they want within our laws? The owners of Costco aren't breaking any law.

All they are doing is not selling a product yet you throw hissy fits, call them names and want them to lose all their money.

Seriously, what makes you think you're so special that you can throw fits about what a business sells, think that you have the right to force them to sell what you want and if they don't they should lose all their money?

Just who do you think you are?

Wow grow up.

Last edited:
If business was more responsible you'd see less lawsuits.

That would not magically stop millions of faked slip and fall accidents each year....along with tens of thousands of faked accident injuries etc.
Too many people looking for a get rich quick scam...and too many greedy lawyers more than willing to play along.

The point is that to put all the blame on business is simply wrong.
Most businesses already know that every customer that walks in their business or uses their product could be a potential lawsuit. Granted, there are callous operators as always.
Roundup was approved for sale by the government.

If business was more responsible you'd see less lawsuits.

That would not magically stop millions of faked slip and fall accidents each year....along with tens of thousands of faked accident injuries etc.
Too many people looking for a get rich quick scam...and too many greedy lawyers more than willing to play along.

The point is that to put all the blame on business is simply wrong.
Most businesses already know that every customer that walks in their business or uses their product could be a potential lawsuit. Granted, there are callous operators as always.
Roundup was approved for sale by the government.

It's all businesses fault. There isn't one company today that doesn't make at least one product that is flawed.

In Monsanto's case it's the $225B in sales vs. a few billion in lawsuits.

..I feel zero pity for Monsanto. If it isn't bad then feel free to buy some and drink it up. Imagine how much of that garbage is in people's food. Let Roundup sit on the shelves. More and more people I know are now not going to buy it. Smart folk. It's on Monsanto to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the stuff is perfectly safe to breathe and consume. If they can't what's it doing on the shelves?

Roundup is a chemical. It's safety is sketchy and it's hard to believe they are concerned about safety.

Round up has been around for decades. Now all of a sudden someone gets cancer from being around it??

What jury would award 2 billion dollars to someone?? Seven idiots. That's who.

Awards are seldom paid in full.

It will probably be mitigated to 25% .... Though even that is considerable

Jo

Forum List

Back