Could an Atheist get elected President

I didn't say anything about "Islam".

Islam is a religion, right? Thus it must be included in your comments, unless you discount that because the far left religion tells you do so!

Yes - Islam is a religion, and it is "included" in my comments.

I was referring to whatever nonsense you were asking me about "the religion of peace".

Finally we get an admission after all this time..

:lol:

An admission of what, exactly?

You seem to be having a conversation with yourself.

Yes I am sure you forget all about your posts that you make on this board and what you have defended, etc..

It is typical for a far left drone to contradict themselves as they often do..

So for you only this thread counts and no other comments made outside this thread do..

I see!

I still don't know what you're talking about.

Islam is a religion, right? Thus it must be included in your comments, unless you discount that because the far left religion tells you do so!

I was referring to whatever nonsense you were asking me about "the religion of peace".

Yes I am sure you forget all about your posts that you make on this board and what you have defended, etc..

So for you only this thread counts and no other comments made outside this thread do..

I see!

Then that is on you and no one else!

I see!

No, actually if you want to be taken seriously, it's your responsibility to make your point in a way that it can be understood. I'm perfectly happy to just consider your posts nonsensical babble, and move on.

To answer the OP: No.

Many are claiminmg that Obama is an atheist, so if he is not an

I see!

No, actually if you want to be taken seriously, it's your responsibility to make your point in a way that it can be understood. I'm perfectly happy to just consider your posts nonsensical babble, and move on.

I am sure you do! Then all of my posts go over the heads of the far left drones on this board..

But that is ok, if I have to remind you of your comments, then it seems you are the one with the problem not me..

I see!

I am sure you do! Then all of my posts go over the heads of the far left drones on this board..

But that is ok, if I have to remind you of your comments, then it seems you are the one with the problem not me..

What "comments" of mine are you "reminding" me of?

Feel free to provide links.

I see!

Sorry according to the far left drone religious mentality on this board, it is up to you to prove me wrong!

Sorry according to the far left drone religious mentality on this board, it is up to you to prove me wrong!

That's the weakest cop-out I've heard in a long time.

That's the weakest cop-out I've heard in a long time.

I am sure you believe that! However it is true!

According to the far left drone religious mentality on this board, it is up to you to prove me wrong!

Are there any unbelievers in Congress ?

In the rapidly God-Hating Godless Society, yes.

Surely there is a conflict between Godless and God hating ? Can you have both ?

Well the Athiests are Godless and the Cultural Marxists are generally anti-Christian, so as such are God hating.

And you prove that with being a loyal religious member of the far left..

Well the Athiests are Godless and the Cultural Marxists are generally anti-Christian, so as such are God hating.

And you prove that with being a loyal religious member of the far left..

Marxism is their "religion", Marxism replaced Christianity when the filthy thugs Lenin and Trotsky sunk their fangs into Russia. Their "heirs" todays Leftists follow suit, Marxism is their "religion".

Leftism is the actual mental disorder.

Forum List

Back