Could Benedict Donald's latest Tweet storm signal another indictment or guilty plea?

Trump launches 2018 with tweet tornado on Huma, DACA, Kim, NYT and more

I think something big is about to break. The Distractor in Chief knows it and is trying to deflect again.

You are right as in something big....actually HUGE is about to break but it's not for the reasons that you think.....you and your leftard pals are going to be livid and soiling yourselves.

Yep, and all these Leftists are going to go dark on this message board, lol. For at least a few days, we will find out what it is like to have only sane people discussing how to handle problems-)

That's what I was thinking. Maybe Flynn warned him he had to explain parts of the conspiracy they conducted with the Russians

A new olympic contest ,,,A dick off Trump and Un put their penises on a table Bring out the tapes ,,,, loser shuts up

My money is deflection about the book that Trump’s lawyers are trying to block publication of.

I get all excited by cease and desist orders, and the end of the Trump/Bannon bromance. Like all of Donnie’s relationships it starts well, and later there’s screaming and lawyers.

My money is deflection about the book that Trump’s lawyers are trying to block publication of.

I get all excited by cease and desist orders, and the end of the Trump/Bannon bromance. Like all of Donnie’s relationships it starts well, and later there’s screaming and lawyers.
And he's going to hire only the best people ?? Flynn etc etc etc

The Emperor's tweets are just the triple-decker cheeseburgers and double helpings of ice cream talking.

Trump launches 2018 with tweet tornado on Huma, DACA, Kim, NYT and more

I think something big is about to break. The Distractor in Chief knows it and is trying to deflect again.
Seeing as how there have been no indictments yet having anything to do with the president I am sure Mueller will indict several more scooter Libby's, especially since he is on the verge of being investigated and indicted himself. He needs to continue the Witch Hunt to distract from the Democrats crimes...

Forum List

Back