Could my uncles son as baby or anyone else of us been mistaken for black?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
el caballero
I wondered, because i read how terrible Johny Cash and his first wife Vivian were treated despite she being sicilian and irish, english etc. and went to a segregated all white school and was listed as white, the KKK mistook her for black, and said she is a negroe, the couple even received death threats. That being said, nowadays with a DNA test, her daughter found out they indeed had a distant black ancestor. But that was not known back then, the KKK despite she being listed as white just by her picture in newspapers declared her to be a "negroe".

Now I wondered whether my family, would be classified as "negroes" by the KKK? When i years ago first posted the image, with the longer curly hair in the first picture, many said he does look black, that was nearly ten years ago but i dont know what he looks now, as pre-teen with ten years, he goes to school i know but we have no contact anymore to them.

I wondered, because i read how terrible Johny Cash and his first wife Vivian were treated despite she being sicilian and irish, english etc. and went to a segregated all white school and was listed as white, the KKK mistook her for black, and said she is a negroe, the couple even received death threats. That being said, nowadays with a DNA test, her daughter found out they indeed had a distant black ancestor. But that was not known back then, the KKK despite she being listed as white just by her picture in newspapers declared her to be a "negroe".

Now I wondered whether my family, would be classified as "negroes" by the KKK? When i years ago first posted the image, with the longer curly hair in the first picture, many said he does look black, that was nearly ten years ago but i dont know what he looks now, as pre-teen with ten years, he goes to school i know but we have no contact anymore to them.

no they are not mort.....morty you and your relatives are not black or fucking brown...

Forum List

Back