Could or would obama get biden to step aside

Obama's strength is his/her/its low cunning.

That means he'll gaily hunker down for now. Knowing that neither he/she/it or Michael/Michell would win in 2020.

But they are both young.

There's plenty of time for hair straightener, bleach and old age to turn the eligible one in the family into the perfect Democrat Old White Male that will be again requisite for The Democrat Party non for 2024.

The kids? Still too young even if they successfully complete rehab.

Liberals do not care if biden is losing his marbles

But they do care that he might lose the election
Fox news has Biden at 9 points ahead of Trump.
Quite something, considering how fox is in the tank for Trump.

"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled."
--Mark Twain

The polls cannot be trusted.

Anyhow.....as Trump said............if biden were elected they would put him in a home somewhere and someone else...a cabal...of sorts would be the ones to run the government.

They would probably use biden for photo ops....rest assured he would not be the one making decisions....much like how Cheney ran the government when bush was president....though even more so.

I remember bush saying....when axed bout cheney running everything.....'I am the decider'....what he did not say was that they only gave him one choice to make. hehheh
Obama was even dumber than bush....who actually ran everything back then is a tightly guarded secret.

It is obvious most liberals do not care about any of the above.....they will be satisfied just to get Trump out.....their TDS hysteria is really that rampant....demonstrates the power of the media on those of lower intelligence.

Last edited:

"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they have been fooled."
--Mark Twain
I'm 100% for Trump, but if a pollster asked me who I support I would say Biden just to mess with them. That's why polls are meaningless.

--Mark Twain
I'm 100% for Trump, but if a pollster asked me who I support I would say Biden just to mess with them. That's why polls are meaningless.

definitely one reason......lots of people now due to all the TDS keep their cards very close to their chest.

--Mark Twain
To Tell The Truth To Pollsters

Lying takes more mental effort than telling the truth. Telling one lie usually means you need to tell more lies. It's much easier not to say anything, or just hang up the phone — which might help explain why response rates to polls have dropped over the years. If people take the time to answer a pollster's questions, they usually try to tell the truth!

They also use screening questions at start:
When structured properly, a screening question can significantly boost a survey sample’s relevance. Filter respondents by their answers to questions about attitudes, behaviors, opinions or prior experiences.

For example, if you manufacture watches and want to know about consumers’ favorite time pieces, you might ask, “When’s the last time you wore a watch?” Use the results to screen out bare-wristed users irrelevant to your study.

--Mark Twain
To Tell The Truth To Pollsters

Lying takes more mental effort than telling the truth. Telling one lie usually means you need to tell more lies. It's much easier not to say anything, or just hang up the phone — which might help explain why response rates to polls have dropped over the years. If people take the time to answer a pollster's questions, they usually try to tell the truth!

They also use screening questions at start:
When structured properly, a screening question can significantly boost a survey sample’s relevance. Filter respondents by their answers to questions about attitudes, behaviors, opinions or prior experiences.

For example, if you manufacture watches and want to know about consumers’ favorite time pieces, you might ask, “When’s the last time you wore a watch?” Use the results to screen out bare-wristed users irrelevant to your study.
To hell with pollsters. Useless.

Forum List

Back