Could the Nashville bombing be a warning to CNN?

The RV was parked near an ATT switching station. ATT is the parent company to CNN. Could we see more similar bombings as the Biden administration approaches?

Just a thought....

No. When someone commits a violent act against a corporation, they don't do it subtly. They tend to make a statement first, or leave a manifesto in some highly-visible manner. If the target had been CNN, the bombing would have taken place at the CNN HQ.

Use your head for something besides a louse farm, and quit trying to tie the bombing to Trump/conservatives/right-wingers until more of the facts are known.

The RV was parked near an ATT switching station. ATT is the parent company to CNN. Could we see more similar bombings as the Biden administration approaches?

Just a thought....
More like a warning to police and non military law enforcement of a tactic to come.

Just a thought....

What does Biden have to do with anything? You dreaming or something?

Just a thought....
More like a warning to police and non military law enforcement of a tactic to come.

Like I said, no public statement, no manifesto. Those with agendas can't help themselves from portraying themselves as "righteous", and announcing their causes.

I find it interesting that the perpetrators apparently didnt want to hurt any innocent bystanders.

Adding to the cryptic nature of Friday's incident was the eerie preamble described by witnesses – a crackle of gunfire followed an apparently computer-generated female voice from the RV reciting a minute-by-minute countdown to an impending explosion.
Police scrambled to evacuate nearby homes and buildings and called for a bomb squad, which was still en route to the scene when the RV blew up just outside an AT&T Inc office building where it had been parked.

Last edited:

Just a thought....

CNN is in Atlanta. It's not exactly hard to find.

If you live as radicals then expecting the justice you deserve is a natural retaliation. These people in the first world we live in, do not get that. They drink their expensive champagne without any fears.

So do you support domestic terrorism?
I have no issue with what I have seen the last year and with the final years of Obama as a response. I fully expect a potential Prog federal administration and the local Prog ones to let that happen as they had no issues with Antifa and BLM. Also, Antifa and BLM must branch out to other areas to prove their beliefs whether there is success or pushback. Domestic terrorismn we have seen. So why do you get so questionable now?

I have no issue with what I have seen the last year and with the final years of Obama as a response. I fully expect a potential Prog federal administration and the local Prog ones to let that happen as they had no issues with Antifa and BLM. Also, Antifa and BLM must branch out to other areas to prove their beliefs whether there is success or pushback. Domestic terrorismn we have seen. So why do you get so questionable now?

Why do you talk to me like I am a left wing hive-mind? I am my own person.

Perhaps it is because you treat all conservatives as if they were part of a "hive-mind" rather than individuals, all the while spewing the standard left-wing hive-mind rhetoric?

Just a guess...

The digitally-generated voice that was broadcast from the RV appears to have been created by Microsoft Anna...

Perhaps it is because you treat all conservatives as if they were part of a "hive-mind" rather than individuals, all the while spewing the standard left-wing hive-mind rhetoric?

Just a guess...
I'll give him a pass this time since he wasn't born yet when this came out.

Forum List

Back