Could This Be Reason Biden Provokes War With Russia/Ukraine???

Right wing bullshit falls to pieces the very instant they have to convince a judge without committing perjury.

The only "bullshit" here is that you're supporting and defending Hillary's dealings with the Russians. Don't try to play that bullshit with me. Every knows you're a left-wing commie sympathizer. It's written all over your postings here.

I bet you even have one of those Che Guevara t-shirts stashed away somewhere, ya commie bastard.

Russia is benefitting temporarily from pushing the oil prices higher re geopolitical uncertainty, but it looks like a loser's game of chicken to me. How does Putin win in the long term?

Putin won when Biden waived Trump's sanctions off the Nord Stream II pipeline. Biden also removed Trump's sanctions against the pipeline's chief executive, Matthias Warnig, a former East German intelligence officer.
On a side note, the Biden campaign in 2020 received $4,000 and another $10,000 went to the lefty-aligned political action committee Unite The Country. The donations were made by Richard Burt, a lobbyist who was directly engaged in lobbying activities for the Nord Stream II pipeline. There's your "Russian Collusion."

FEC Records

Putin won when Biden waived Trump's sanctions off the Nord Stream II pipeline. Biden also removed Trump's sanctions against the pipeline's chief executive, Matthias Warnig, a former East German intelligence officer.
On a side note, the Biden campaign in 2020 received $4,000 and another $10,000 went to the lefty-aligned political action committee Unite The Country. The donations were made by Richard Burt, a lobbyist who was directly engaged in lobbying activities for the Nord Stream II pipeline.

FEC Records
Nordstream2 has been in the works since 2011 and it's good for our European allies. Trump wanted to force them to pay twice as much for US natural gas.

On a side note, the Biden campaign in 2020 received $4,000 and another $10,000 went to the lefty-aligned political action committee Unite The Country. The donations were made by Richard Burt, a lobbyist who was directly engaged in lobbying activities for the Nord Stream II pipeline. There's your "Russian Collusion."

FEC Records
Democrats are the russian trolls they claim to hate.

Nordstream2 has been in the works since 2011 and it's good for our European allies. Trump wanted to force them to pay twice as much for US natural gas.
Democrats rather give that money to putin then goto war with him using that money against us.

Wow now that's a Russian bot right there...
o-ALINA-KABAYEVA-facebook.jpg

Look at the russian troll defending Putin's pipeline.

The only "bullshit" here is that you're supporting and defending Hillary's dealings with the Russians. Don't try to play that bullshit with me. Every knows you're a left-wing commie sympathizer. It's written all over your postings here.

I bet you even have one of those Che Guevara t-shirts stashed away somewhere, ya commie bastard.
If there is anything to this shit then it's time to go into court and swear an oath. Until that happens I have assume it's all crap like the stolen election shit no one wanted to tell to a judge in a court of law.

Nobody has cut US production, you old fool.

Biden has, as well as selling off some of our reserves. The largest parts of the oil and gas production is being done by private interests, in spite of Biden. He has reduced the amount of oil and gas coming from public lands and offshore drilling, while auctioning off large swaths of the Gulf oil and gas rights to God knows who.

oil gas.jpg

Could This Be Reason Biden Provokes War With Russia/Ukraine???
Biden is provoking war with Russia?

Did he move 150,000 US Troops to the Russian border?

I don't think so... you Russian stooge.

You tell 'em... Tvaritch ! :badgrin:

It wasn't Russia that tried to overthrow a duly-elected President of the United States. It was Hillary, Obama, and now Biden. Remember Susan Rice? It was mentioned in the Susan Rice CYA email that Biden was present in the meeting where this was discussed, in the last days of the Obama presidency. In fact, the WH just released this:

White House refuses to answer question on Durham probe revelations

"White House deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre refused to answer questions about the Durham probe during Monday's press briefing despite new revelations regarding Democratic efforts to link former President Donald Trump to Russia.

"I can't speak to that report," Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday. "I refer you to the Department of Justice."

The exchange comes afters special counsel John Durham released in a filing Saturday alleging that lawyers for the Clinton campaign paid a technology company to infiltrate servers belonging to Trump Tower, and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to government agencies linking Trump to Russia."

White House refuses to answer question on Durham probe revelations
That is {When using wording like} " I refer you to "
as Guilty talk.Loretta Lynch used those words when she
came before congress.Used it for most questions asked of
her.It's dummy-up talk.She was the one who had a
small meeting with Bill Clinton on the Tarmac of some
Airport { Phoenix } that lasted for around a half an hour.
She gave some dopey answer about their meeting
as mere small talk.Like talking about family matters and
Golf I believe.
Scuttlebutt at the time implied she Gave Bill Clinton some heads-up
as to what Hillary's status was for being Indicted or Exonerated.
It was also Lynch's responsibility { Not James Comey }
to make the declaration public as to if Hillary will be
Indicted or Exonerated.James Comey instead made the
public declaration.
Durham is getting cooperation from many in the
FBI now that Sussmann had been indicted.Word has it.

Biden is provoking war with Russia?

Did he move 150,000 US Troops to the Russian border?

I don't think so... you Russian stooge.

You tell 'em... Tvaritch ! :badgrin:

Nice. Another idiot has made his presence known.

Welcome to by ignore list, idiot.

I'm going to have to see some prosecutions before I believe anything will come of it. And not just some minor charges on some minor players.
I think you're asking for way to much. Remember this is what career politicians and the well connected within the government do--------------Deny, deny and deny some more. Then stall, stall, and after that huddle up and protect one another. The best at it is HRC.

This rises to the level of Treason.Like For Real.
Spying on a Presidential Candidate and then
Framing him.Both as a candidate and also Potus.
Doesn't get more dire than that.
Until someone swears to something under oath and brings some proof you really should assume you are being lied to and avoid the crushing disappointment later.

Forum List

Back