Could This Be Reason Biden Provokes War With Russia/Ukraine???

I didn't say shit about Hillary. She is irrelevant to the current situation. What may be vital is Trump world gearing up to sabotage any response the US may have to Putin's attempted theft of Ukraine.
There is no Trump, putin collusion. Putin owns Biden and
No so fast pally.Hillary definately did not act alone.
She had numerous helpers.Like those in Obama's
Deep State.Which is no longer speculation.
There Is a Deep State and Obama made sure of it.
I agree but Hillary is the one getting the blame. Obama won't ever be prosecuted because of the color of his skin.

The WH assembled a "Tiger Team" to game out possible responses to a Russian invasion of Ukraine

The "Tiger Team" includes officials from NSC, State Dept, the Office of the Sec Def, the Joint Staff, USAID, Energy, Treasury, Homeland Security and the Intel community. Per PDNSA Jon Finer: "We shared a ton of information to make sure that everybody was getting on the same page"

There is no Trump, putin collusion. Putin owns Biden and

I agree but Hillary is the one getting the blame. Obama won't ever be prosecuted because of the color of his skin.
Because she has a really annoying habit of going around
barking like a Mad dog.Not one lick of common.
This is the same woman we were instructed was The
Smartest Woman on the planet.Back in the early 2000's.

Biden is provoking war with Russia?

Did he move 150,000 US Troops to the Russian border?

I don't think so... you Russian stooge.

You tell 'em... Tvaritch ! :badgrin:
Biden is provoking greater conflict by his amateur handling of the situation. Biden is becoming the boy who cried wolf. How many weeks of dire warnings of imminent attack before the whole starts calling him a clown? Anyone who disagrees with idiots is now a Russian troll. How sad.

The WH assembled a "Tiger Team" to game out possible responses to a Russian invasion of Ukraine

The "Tiger Team" includes officials from NSC, State Dept, the Office of the Sec Def, the Joint Staff, USAID, Energy, Treasury, Homeland Security and the Intel community. Per PDNSA Jon Finer: "We shared a ton of information to make sure that everybody was getting on the same page"

I remember when Arkansas had a very formidable
college basketball team.A real matchup for the
Louisville Cardinals of the Metro Conference.
And one game in particular.Where Arkansas won
with a 65 foot shot by U.S. Reed before the buzzer.
One of the most fantastic finishes in college basketball.
U.S. Reed was a really good player BTW,
However no match for the Great Darrell Griffith.

Forum List

Back