could this day get any better? Wacky Marie Yovanovitch retires from State Department. HIP HIP HOORAY

Know why she retired?

Because she committed sedition. They caught her lying under oath, perjury, and she was engaged in The Obama Administration’s Corruption and funny business in The Ukraine since she was appointed there by Obama.

She was forced to retire or face prosecution.

You mean chickenhead?

Polish-Hen.png

5dcf03b37eece54b50384ae3

could this day get any better?

Not by much. About the only thing I can think of better than today would be if this girl broke down in front of my house right now, have no ride and no money, be a Trump supporter and football fan, and need a place to stay the night and end up spending the entire weekend and being a nymphomaniac to boot.

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 9.54.04 PM.png

Know why she retired?

Because she committed sedition. They caught her lying under oath, perjury, and she was engaged in The Obama Administration’s Corruption and funny business in The Ukraine since she was appointed there by Obama.

She was forced to retire or face prosecution.
Even if she's retired she's not safe or in any way immune from federal prosecution.

Bye bye Yomamabitch!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

This thread highlights the worst of Americans. (worst is my word for the night - hahahahaha)

She served her country honorably. To claim she is a leftist simply because she followed the law and complied with the subpoena is ridiculous.

She retired because Trump has made it clear that integrity has no place in his administration. She joins a long list of people who are just not cut out to work for the Trump crime family.

Masha is a compromised biased Leftist.
No. She is not. She served through multiple administrations both right and left. The fact that you so willingly trash her speaks volumes. She isn’t even political.

Last edited:
This thread highlights the worst of Americans. (worst is my word for the night - hahahahaha)

She served her country honorably. To claim she is a leftist simply because she followed the law and complied with the subpoena is ridiculous.
Complied...ya mean when State Dept. officials prepared her
on how to answer any questions concerning Burisma
that might arise during her confirmation hearing in 2016

Burisma Q&A

Forum List

Back