could this day get any better? Wacky Marie Yovanovitch retires from State Department. HIP HIP HOORAY

This thread highlights the worst of Americans. (worst is my word for the night - hahahahaha)

She served her country honorably. To claim she is a leftist simply because she followed the law and complied with the subpoena is ridiculous.
Complied...ya mean when State Dept. officials prepared her
on how to answer any questions concerning Burisma
that might arise during her confirmation hearing in 2016

Burisma Q&A

No, that's not what I meant at all. You trump voters sure do have an upside down sense of right and wrong.

Masha is a compromised biased Leftist.
No. She is not. She served through multiple administrations both right and left. The fact that you so willingly trash speaks volumes. She isn’t even political.

Don't care what she did. Don't even care if she can recite the entire Gilbert and Sullivan's Pirate's of Penzance in pig latin while juggling bowling pins.

The fact is that she was a willing participant in an attempted coup on a duly-elected United States President. She can go to hell.

No. She is not. She served through multiple administrations both right and left. The fact that you so willingly trash speaks volumes. She isn’t even political.

Don't care what she did. Don't even care if she can recite the entire Gilbert and Sullivan's Pirate's of Penzance in pig latin while juggling bowling pins.

The fact is that she was a willing participant in an attempted coup on a duly-elected United States President. She can go to hell.
There was no coup. You lot are such loons. She was a career foreign service official, under multiple administrations and loyal to the United States.

The fact you have to work so hard to trash her in order to save your Emporer’s face says more about you than her.

This thread highlights the worst of Americans. (worst is my word for the night - hahahahaha)

She served her country honorably. To claim she is a leftist simply because she followed the law and complied with the subpoena is ridiculous.

Burisma Q&A
Has it occurred to you that everyone gets briefed?

Burisma Q&A

They prefer thoughtless tweets and incoherent rambling.......covfefe!

No. I
Except it was proven that she was. Boo boo. Maybe you two can grab tea?

No. It wasn’t.

Opinions vary. That must make me a “Trumpist” in your Jew hating Leftist world.

There was no coup. You lot are such loons. She was a career foreign service official, under multiple administrations and loyal to the United States.

The fact you have to work so hard to trash her in order to save your Emporer’s face says more about you than her.
Jim Jordan proved otherwise.

Grrrrroan............. face palm

Groan............. face palm
Facts don’t care about your feelings. She was owned.

She was treated unfairly. I'm disappointed that trump voters can be so easily manipulated to believe the worst in people. It's weird that every decent person in the world is wrong and trump and his base are right.

Burisma Q&A

No, that's not what I meant at all. You trump voters sure do have an upside down sense of right and wrong.

whoosh.gif

Burisma Q&A

whoosh.gif

Just can't stay away I see. Don't be embarrassed, I have that affect on people.

Wait a second! I read in a hundred different Media outlets that Trump FIRED HER!!! He Fired Her! And if you are FIRED, then you don't have a job anymore. You mean to tell me that he didn't actually FIRE HER???????? She was just reassigned at the same pay she was making before?

No wait. I forgot YOU CAN'T FIRE A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE unless they are convicted of a felony.

Can there be any doubt that she retired in order to CASH IN??? Write a book? Become an expert commentator on CNN? Write guest columns in the NYT? All of the ABOVE?????

Burisma Q&A
Like everyone is vetted?

Being briefed and being told what to say
to questions pertaining to Burisma
during your confirmation hearing, are 2 different things

She was treated unfairly. I'm disappointed that trump voters can be so easily manipulated to believe the worst in people. It's weird that every decent person in the world is wrong and trump and his base are right.
You don’t even know me but to you I am not a “decent” person? Subjective.

One of many whiner “witnesses”
“Our boss doesn’t know what he’s doing and wah....wah......wah.....
And that’s my impeachment contribution.

Forum List

Back