could this day get any better? Wacky Marie Yovanovitch retires from State Department. HIP HIP HOORAY

Don't care what she did. Don't even care if she can recite the entire Gilbert and Sullivan's Pirate's of Penzance in pig latin while juggling bowling pins.

The fact is that she was a willing participant in an attempted coup on a duly-elected United States President. She can go to hell.
There was no coup. You lot are such loons. She was a career foreign service official, under multiple administrations and loyal to the United States.

The fact you have to work so hard to trash her in order to save your Emporer’s face says more about you than her.
Jim Jordan proved otherwise.

Groan............. face palm
Facts don’t care about your feelings. She was owned.

Facts are absent from your feelings. This is just another typical "trash the character" scorched earth policy to silence anyone who makes a peep against Trump. You guys have too much of a history there.

Incorrect. She did not stop Ukraine from Bashing Candidate Trump. Why is that? Why allow them to interfere?

She was treated unfairly. I'm disappointed that trump voters can be so easily manipulated to believe the worst in people. It's weird that every decent person in the world is wrong and trump and his base are right.
You don’t even know me but to you I am not a “decent” person? Subjective.

There is a hint of pot kettle black here dude.

When did I call her a bad person? Find that post.

Criminal?
Absolutely! The unindicted co-conspirator felon would already be on trial for felonies, were he not a sitting president. This is public knowledge. You really need to pay better attention.

Furthermore, his obstruction of anything and everything shows a consciousness of guilt that is overwhelming, so it is perfectly reasonable to think there are likely other crimes he is hiding. Tax and loan fraud come to mind first.

In America you're innocent until proven guilty. Sorry. Maybe you should move to Iran.

There was no coup. You lot are such loons. She was a career foreign service official, under multiple administrations and loyal to the United States.

The fact you have to work so hard to trash her in order to save your Emporer’s face says more about you than her.

Facts are absent from your feelings. This is just another typical "trash the character" scorched earth policy to silence anyone who makes a peep against Trump. You guys have too much of a history there.

Incorrect. She did not stop Ukraine from Bashing Candidate Trump. Why is that? Why allow them to interfere?

What? How is it an ambassador's job to control what the head of a foreign state says about candidates?

She was treated unfairly. I'm disappointed that trump voters can be so easily manipulated to believe the worst in people. It's weird that every decent person in the world is wrong and trump and his base are right.

I'm speaking more broadly.

Does being a compromised biased Leftist make someone a good or bad person?

What? How is it an ambassador's job to control what the head of a foreign state says about candidates?

When they are overtly posting op eds the Ambassador can easily ask them to cool it. As was explained by Jim Jordan.

I'm speaking more broadly.

I speak the truth or at least my truth. I would never say that every Trump voter is not a decent person and that is what she implied. I am sure there are decent Sanders supporters. We just disagree politically.

Does being a compromised biased Leftist make someone a good or bad person?

Leftist or Liberal? To me Leftists are the equivalent of the Alt Right and there are zero decent people in the Alt Right.

No one would even know her name if it wasn't for Impeachment............

She was a Witness...................WHY...............No contact with the President...........no knowledge of any worth to the so called charges..............was given choice of duty anywhere she wanted when replaced..............

She is a nothing burger.................and the only reason she is probably leaving is that there may be a shit storm coming down the mountain at the Dems...........

Might be RUNNING............

When they are overtly posting op eds the Ambassador can easily ask them to cool it. As was explained by Jim Jordan.

Woah - no, they should not. Nationals of foreign country or governments the right to post any sort of op-eds they want. Who cares what they post about CANDIDATES in an election? That's nuts. It's not the ambassadors job to attempt to interfere in that.

She was a Witness...................WHY...............No contact with the President...........no knowledge of any worth to the so called charges..............was given choice of duty anywhere she wanted when replaced..............

She is a nothing burger.................and the only reason she is probably leaving is that there may be a shit storm coming down the mountain at the Dems...........

Exactly - so why did the Trumpists need to utterly trash her? She was a witness for what occurred in Ukraine, as the ambassador.

Exactly - so why did the Trumpists need to utterly trash her? She was a witness for what occurred in Ukraine, as the ambassador.
Her opening statements were meant to take down Trump...........but in testimony she had NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF ANYTHING.

ANYTHING.......

She should have never even been called there.................CNN and the Media Machine tried to make it sound like she was FIRED and OUT OF A JOB...........They just don't mention that she got choice of ANY DUTY SHE WANTED............

This is all a political scam and everyone knows it................Was she a PAWN of the machine OR PART OF THE MACHINE...............that is the question.

Woah - no, they should not. Nationals of foreign country or governments the right to post any sort of op-eds they want. Who cares what they post about CANDIDATES in an election? That's nuts. It's not the ambassadors job to attempt to interfere in that.

I disagree. Otherwise they can just pick and choose to support those who would best benefit them aka interfere in our elections. Neutrality is key.

"Trumpists" LOL

You're such a partisan Leftist hack. Aren't you embarrassed?

Her opening statements were meant to take down Trump...........but in testimony she had NO FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE OF ANYTHING.

ANYTHING.......

She should have never even been called there.................CNN and the Media Machine tried to make it sound like she was FIRED and OUT OF A JOB...........They just don't mention that she got choice of ANY DUTY SHE WANTED............

This is all a political scam and everyone knows it................Was she a PAWN of the machine OR PART OF THE MACHINE...............that is the question.

She was a professional career diplomat, who served under Reagan, both Bush's, Clinton, Obama and now Trump - doing her job and reporting honestly under oath. And for that she is now under attack by the Trump mafia.

Here is her statement - how is her opening statements meant to take down Trump? Read Marie Yovanovitch’s Prepared Opening Statement From the Impeachment Hearing

She fully acknowledged, unprompted, that she serves at the President's pleasure and can be moved around at will. What she did not understand was the horrendous attack conducted on her character and service leading up to her being moved. And I don't either except it's what the Trumpists do to validate their actions.

"Trumpists" LOL

You're such a partisan Leftist hack. Aren't you embarrassed?

And that is pretty much all you seem to contribute to these conversations.

I disagree. Otherwise they can just pick and choose to support those who would best benefit them aka interfere in our elections. Neutrality is key.

Neutrality from who?

How is Yovanovitch whacky? Not getting in the gutter and worshiping and drooling over this criminal low life trump like most of the right wingers are doing on this board?

Forum List

Back