could this day get any better? Wacky Marie Yovanovitch retires from State Department. HIP HIP HOORAY

This thread highlights the worst of Americans. (worst is my word for the night - hahahahaha)

She served her country honorably. To claim she is a leftist simply because she followed the law and complied with the subpoena is ridiculous.

Yovanovich was a person who served only her political party.... especially her lgbtq caucus which decided to become a seditious resistance inside the state department.
An honorable person simply would have retired and said I can no longer serve this department. It is also rumored that she practiced a Virulent form of sexual harassment as an lgbtq beast using her office to pick and chose her staff according to their sexual orientation.

Jo

I am curious where you learned this information about Yovanovitch and what the LGBTQ has to do with this issue?

It's very easy to find....one only need look....also her name has been front and center on most of the talk shows both left wing and right wing btw.....all mentioning that she was a key player in the clandestine resistance movement at the state department and also that there are pending charges of hiring discrimination coming in the near future as a result of her views.

JO

Far-Right Protesters Arrested at Kiev Gay Pride March

This thread highlights the worst of Americans. (worst is my word for the night - hahahahaha)

She served her country honorably. To claim she is a leftist simply because she followed the law and complied with the subpoena is ridiculous.

Yovanovich was a person who served only her political party.... especially her lgbtq caucus which decided to become a seditious resistance inside the state department.
An honorable person simply would have retired and said I can no longer serve this department. It is also rumored that she practiced a Virulent form of sexual harassment as an lgbtq beast using her office to pick and chose her staff according to their sexual orientation.

Jo

I am curious where you learned this information about Yovanovitch and what the LGBTQ has to do with this issue?

It's very easy to find....

Thanks. One of the responsibilities of our foreign diplomats is to promote American values around the globe. One of those values is civil and human rights. Why would this be controversial?

Unless we no longer hold those values.

Jo

Thanks. One of the responsibilities of our foreign diplomats is to promote American values around the globe. One of those values is civil and human rights. Why would this be controversial?

As a representative of the US government she has no business in that march....but that is beside the point.
There is a ton of info on her activities both home and abroad. She abused the office in favor of a special interests caucus for one thing, for another thing she spread sedition while in Ukraine encouraging people to ignore the POTUS, her boss. She should have simply retired and moved to UKRAINE.

Jo

As a representative of the US government she has no business in that march....but that is beside the point.
There is a ton of info on her activities both home and abroad. She abused the office in favor of a special interests caucus for one thing, for another thing she spread sedition while in Ukraine encouraging people to ignore the POTUS, her boss. She should have simple retired and moved to UKRAINE.

Yeah.....none of that's true.

Have a good day.

30 + years of education- experience- working for both Republican & Democrat administrations no negatives attached to her name till this mess, But good idea, lets replace her with some one with little or less experience, best if they give party donations or walk the party line, maybe a lobbyist, or how about a friend or relative of the inner circle.

For which she should be arrested and charges filed
Only in the Fantasyland created in the mind of Trump cultists. Do you guys ever learn? Even Trump's compromised, puppet AG isn't buying into the nonsense about her or the Bidens, else he would have started investigations. Take your head out of your ass, read the writing on the wall.

But good idea, lets replace her with some one with little or less experience
They have not replaced her. There is no Ukrainian Ambassador. That's now how the criminal administration works. An ambassador would get in the way of their drug deals.

No. She is not. She served through multiple administrations both right and left. The fact that you so willingly trash speaks volumes. She isn’t even political.

Don't care what she did. Don't even care if she can recite the entire Gilbert and Sullivan's Pirate's of Penzance in pig latin while juggling bowling pins.

The fact is that she was a willing participant in an attempted coup on a duly-elected United States President. She can go to hell.
There was no coup. You lot are such loons. She was a career foreign service official, under multiple administrations and loyal to the United States.

The fact you have to work so hard to trash her in order to save your Emporer’s face says more about you than her.
Jim Jordan proved otherwise.

Groan............. face palm
Facts don’t care about your feelings. She was owned.

Facts are absent from your feelings. This is just another typical "trash the character" scorched earth policy to silence anyone who makes a peep against Trump. You guys have too much of a history there.

There was no coup. You lot are such loons. She was a career foreign service official, under multiple administrations and loyal to the United States.

The fact you have to work so hard to trash her in order to save your Emporer’s face says more about you than her.
Jim Jordan proved otherwise.

Groan............. face palm
Facts don’t care about your feelings. She was owned.

She was treated unfairly. I'm disappointed that trump voters can be so easily manipulated to believe the worst in people. It's weird that every decent person in the world is wrong and trump and his base are right.
You don’t even know me but to you I am not a “decent” person? Subjective.

There is a hint of pot kettle black here dude.

Criminal?
Absolutely! The unindicted co-conspirator felon would already be on trial for felonies, were he not a sitting president. This is public knowledge. You really need to pay better attention.

Furthermore, his obstruction of anything and everything shows a consciousness of guilt that is overwhelming, so it is perfectly reasonable to think there are likely other crimes he is hiding. Tax and loan fraud come to mind first.

Forum List

Back