could this day get any better? Wacky Marie Yovanovitch retires from State Department. HIP HIP HOORAY

This thread highlights the worst of Americans. (worst is my word for the night - hahahahaha)

She served her country honorably. To claim she is a leftist simply because she followed the law and complied with the subpoena is ridiculous.
Complied...ya mean when State Dept. officials prepared her
on how to answer any questions concerning Burisma
that might arise during her confirmation hearing in 2016

Burisma Q&A

No, that's not what I meant at all. You trump voters sure do have an upside down sense of right and wrong.

Ummmm.

Project much?

Know why she retired?

Because she committed sedition. They caught her lying under oath, perjury, and she was engaged in The Obama Administration’s Corruption and funny business in The Ukraine since she was appointed there by Obama.

She was forced to retire or face prosecution.

Beat me to it.

Jo

The Trump syndicate only wants sycophants and corrupt POSs as diplomats. Integrity and honesty is a thing of the past. Thanks to Trump and Trumplicans we are no different from Russia and it’s corrupt politics.

This thread highlights the worst of Americans. (worst is my word for the night - hahahahaha)

She served her country honorably. To claim she is a leftist simply because she followed the law and complied with the subpoena is ridiculous.
It is only the mindless Trumpist locusts who think she is corrupt. These locusts go after any person of integrity if they stand up to their cult leader.

She was going to be prosecuted for corruption so you lie again liar.

The Trump syndicate only wants sycophants and corrupt POSs as diplomats. Integrity and honesty is a thing of the past. Thanks to Trump and Trumplicans we are no different from Russia and it’s corrupt politics.

Locust swarms plague East Africa as wildfires burn Australia | DW | 31.01.2020

It is only the mindless Trumpist locusts who think she is corrupt. These locusts go after any person of integrity if they stand up to their cult leader.

Oh please shut up. Yovanovich belongs in jail. She was the radical leader of the lgbtq resistance inside the state department
and told foreign diplomats that they could ignore the president because he was going to be impeached. She's Lucky Barr doesn't bring charges against her. I'm guessing she was offered the option to leave rather than go in humiliation. She got off easy and with 175k pension to boot.

So please shut the fuck up you noise making
Simpleton.

Jo

Know why she retired?

Because she committed sedition. They caught her lying under oath, perjury, and she was engaged in The Obama Administration’s Corruption and funny business in The Ukraine since she was appointed there by Obama.

So why did Trump's State Dept give her that choice? If she is guilty of all those things why did they let her walk away with her full pension and retirement benefits?

Yovanovich was a person who served only her political party.... especially her lgbtq caucus which decided to become a seditious resistance inside the state department.
An honorable person simply would have retired and said I can no longer serve this department. It is also rumored that she practiced a Virulent form of sexual harassment as an lgbtq beast using her office to pick and chose her staff according to their sexual orientation.

Jo

Know why she retired?

So why did Trump's State Dept give her that choice? If she is guilty of all those things why did they let her walk away with her full pension and retirement benefits?

Most likely it was a bilateral NDA that benefited both sides.

Jo

Know why she retired?

Most likely it was a bilateral NDA that benefited both sides.

Jo

How does that benefit us, the American tax paying public?

She was going to be prosecuted for corruption so you lie again liar.

Tell me what she did wrong and don’t give me any wood rot excuse?

Oh please shut up. Yovanovich belongs in jail. She was the radical leader of the lgbtq resistance inside the state department
and told foreign diplomats that they could ignore the president because he was going to be impeached. She's Lucky Barr doesn't bring charges against her. I'm guessing she was offered the option to leave rather than go in humiliation. She got off easy and with 175k pension to boot.

So please shut the fuck up you noise making
Simpleton.

Jo
This post is a joke. What the hell are you talking about? You cultist believe any lies that comes from Trump.

Yovanovich was a person who served only her political party.... especially her lgbtq caucus which decided to become a seditious resistance inside the state department.
An honorable person simply would have retired and said I can no longer serve this department. It is also rumored that she practiced a Virulent form of sexual harassment as an lgbtq beast using her office to pick and chose her staff according to their sexual orientation.

Jo

I am curious where you learned this information about Yovanovitch and what the LGBTQ has to do with this issue?

That is what I am starting to see. It's disturbing. There seems to be very little curiosity to learn about facts or to have a civil discussion. For a faction of people who claim they are winning so much they seem very angry all the time. It explains why this president has been able to implement a successful agenda of hate.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

That is what I am starting to see. It's disturbing. There seems to be very little curiosity to learn about facts or to have a civil discussion. For a faction of people who claim they are winning so much they seem very angry all the time. It explains why this president has been able to implement a successful agenda of hate.
Exactly. They spout out lies like Old Faithful then accuse others of lying. Either they don’t care or are a cult. They way they act is just like a cult. If Trump told them to drink kool-aid they would run to the table and if they were puking would ask for more.

She was the personification of the Deep State. She was part of the huge community within the Federal Government that believes that THEY run the Government. The people who look at each election with the arrogant knowledge that regardless of what the new President wants, THEY will actually decide what will be done and how. And they will still be there long after this President leaves office.

The Deep State was thrilled with the Obama Administration because their mutual goals lined up perfectly, so the culture shock with Trump was magnified to extent that the Deep Staters were promoting a bloodless "coup," in which the President would be either neutered or impeached and removed - they really didn't care which.

Good riddance.

Exactly. They spout out lies like Old Faithful then accuse others of lying. Either they don’t care or are a cult. They way they act is just like a cult. If Trump told them to drink kool-aid they would run to the table and if they were puking would ask for more.

Ahhhhh.........the good old days when problems could be wiped away with just the right ingredient in the Kool aid. (wink)

Last edited:
She was the personification of the Deep State. She was part of the huge community within the Federal Government that believes that THEY run the Government. The people who look at each election with the arrogant knowledge that regardless of what the new President wants, THEY will actually decide what will be done and how. And they will still be there long after this President leaves office.

The Deep State was thrilled with the Obama Administration because their mutual goals lined up perfectly, so the culture shock with Trump was magnified to extent that the Deep Staters were promoting a bloodless "coup," in which the President would be either neutered or impeached and removed - they really didn't care which.

Good riddance.

Where did you learn this information? It seems only trump supporters have access to confidential policies and procedures and state department personnel profiles and records.

Wait.........were you just at mar a lago?

Forum List

Back