Could Trump assemble an ICE task force with "stop and identify" authority?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Could this be accomplished through executive order?
Makes me wonder if that's where things are headed for Mexifornia and other sanctuary shitholes. I can see it now....ICE agents in patrol cars combing the streets of Los Angeles...that would be awesome!

Could this be accomplished through executive order?
Makes me wonder if that's where things are headed for Mexifornia and other sanctuary shitholes. I can see it now....ICE agents in patrol cars combing the streets of Los Angeles...that would be awesome!
It's that bad in Mexifornia eh ?

---------------------------------- funny TORO , but hey with a name like TORO i can assume where you loyalty lies . Anyway , check out downtown Los Angeles and then Van Nuys and just about every where in Southern 'kali' . Its pretty nasty , third worlders are all over the place Beagle .

Can illegals protect themselves from deportation with legally obtained firearms?

Is that a thing?

If (a) such intentions exist, and (b) they materialize, and (c) they're directed at Southern California, then (d) they'll need body-armor and armored cars.

Far easier to issue a Federal warrant for the Governor of California and for every member of the California State Legislature that voted for Sanctuary status...

Charging them with conspiracy to obstruct justice and interfering with the enforcement of Federal immigration law.

The sight of the Governor, in handcuffs, being led into an awaiting van by US Marshals, would make for great comedy, and set just the right tone for the rest of the country...

And... the more LibTards that pisses-off, the merrier.

Last edited:
No, the President can't negate the 4th and 14th amendments via Executive Order.

But it is quite revealing that you wish he could.

Hmmm...what if we called it an "executive action"? Would that allow us to work around the Constitution? After all, isn't that what your boy Hussein did to enact DACA?

Hmmm...what if we called it an "executive action"? Would that allow us to work around the Constitution? After all, isn't that what your boy Hussein did to enact DACA?

:lol:

No, no, and no.

Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself.

:lol:

No, no, and no.

Seriously, you're embarrassing yourself.

You seem to have all the answers…care to explain the difference?
Don't we still have a number of states which allow for "stop and identify"?
I think it's more of an embarrassment to this once great nation that we have a number of filthy un-Americans willing to roll over and take it up the ass by foreigners… Don't you?
I suppose one would have to be a barely American to understand it...huh?

If (a) such intentions exist, and (b) they materialize, and (c) they're directed at Southern California, then (d) they'll need body-armor and armored cars.

Far easier to issue a Federal warrant for the Governor of California and for every member of the California State Legislature that voted for Sanctuary status...

Charging them with conspiracy to obstruct justice and interfering with the enforcement of Federal immigration law.

The sight of the Governor, in handcuffs, being led into an awaiting van by US Marshals, would make for great comedy, and set just the right tone for the rest of the country...

That should piss off anyone who believes in the Constitution. Those would be bogus charges. States cannot be forced to enforce immigration law. That is what California did.

That should piss off anyone who believes in the Constitution...
Incorrect.

...Those would be bogus charges...
Incorrect.

...States cannot be forced to enforce immigration law...
Incorrect.

...That is what California did.
That's about to change.

That should piss off anyone who believes in the Constitution...
Incorrect.

...Those would be bogus charges...
Incorrect.

...States cannot be forced to enforce immigration law...
Incorrect.

...That is what California did.
That's about to change.

You are incorrect.

I keep reading and laughing at the posts like this. There is no way you can get a conviction based upon what is actually happening. They aren’t hiding the Illegals under their beds. They aren’t refusing to acknowledge a warrant. They are just refusing to ask about an immigration status, or calling ICE if they have any suspicion. They are handing the immigration problem, to the immigration authorities, the people charged by law to enforce the law.

Let’s say that we are neighbors. You are headed out of town and ask me to keep an eye on the house because your teenaged son and daughter are staying home. I tell you no. I am not going to keep an eye on your house. What happens at your house, with your kids, is none of my business. You can get angry. You can call me a terrible neighbor. But I am not responsible for what happens at your house, even if the aforementioned kids burn the place down while they are having a party with other teenagers.

That is what California and the other “sanctuary” cities and states are doing. They are taking the Don’t ask, don’t tell, approach to immigration law. I won’t ask, and if you are illegal, I won’t tell. There is NO law that can require California to enforce Immigration Law. The phrase Unfunded Mandate comes to mind.

Now, if we are two states, and you want your State to spend it’s resources to find these illegals, that’s your problem. It doesn’t mean that my State is required to do so.

But let’s pretend you trumped up some charges against the politicians. Good luck getting a conviction. Because the jury in that trial, is going to be made up of locals in California, and finding twelve of them who agree with you by randomly pulling names out of the hat so to speak, is impossible. At best you’ll get a hung jury, at worst, a finding of not guilty. Then what? How long before the Judges are just dismissing the charges because they know you won’t get a guilty verdict?

DACA was a policy closer to prosecutorial discression. The widely accepted principle that the Prosecutor can charge people based not on the letter of the law, but on the specifics of the case and how he feels the law intends to apply. Or the prosecutor can simply refuse to press charges, and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. Oh you can vote the Prosecutor out of office, but it is his discression.

DACA was a policy, the policy of the Federal Government was going to be that we were not going to pursue those people in court. We were not going to file for deportation, and we were not going to hold them. If we accept that the President is the Chief Executive, including over the Department of Justice, then Prosecutorial Discression can be directed by him. Nothing illegal about it.

I keep reading and laughing at the posts like this. There is no way you can get a conviction based upon what is actually happening. They aren’t hiding the Illegals under their beds. They aren’t refusing to acknowledge a warrant. They are just refusing to ask about an immigration status, or calling ICE if they have any suspicion. They are handing the immigration problem, to the immigration authorities, the people charged by law to enforce the law.

Let’s say that we are neighbors. You are headed out of town and ask me to keep an eye on the house because your teenaged son and daughter are staying home. I tell you no. I am not going to keep an eye on your house. What happens at your house, with your kids, is none of my business. You can get angry. You can call me a terrible neighbor. But I am not responsible for what happens at your house, even if the aforementioned kids burn the place down while they are having a party with other teenagers.

That is what California and the other “sanctuary” cities and states are doing. They are taking the Don’t ask, don’t tell, approach to immigration law. I won’t ask, and if you are illegal, I won’t tell. There is NO law that can require California to enforce Immigration Law. The phrase Unfunded Mandate comes to mind.

Now, if we are two states, and you want your State to spend it’s resources to find these illegals, that’s your problem. It doesn’t mean that my State is required to do so.

But let’s pretend you trumped up some charges against the politicians. Good luck getting a conviction. Because the jury in that trial, is going to be made up of locals in California, and finding twelve of them who agree with you by randomly pulling names out of the hat so to speak, is impossible. At best you’ll get a hung jury, at worst, a finding of not guilty. Then what? How long before the Judges are just dismissing the charges because they know you won’t get a guilty verdict?
. Your example of the neighbor going out of town was hilarious.. lol... We have had reports of a judge directing an illegal to go out of a back door while ice agents were waiting out front to apprehend the illegal. That's aiding and abetting a criminal. Your example would have been better stated that your neighbor went out of town, and while they were gone a family of illegals took up residence there, and instead of you notifying your neighbor, you took the feel sorry for them attitude, and you decided that well they probably won't destroy anything, so I'll just run over there before my neighbor comes back, and warn them to get out.

Forum List

Back