Could Trump assemble an ICE task force with "stop and identify" authority?

WIth the state government openly siding with the foreign invaders vs the Federal Government, I wonder if some agency, of the feds, could recruit informants and agents in the hostile State government?

So they could tip off ICE when dangerous illegal criminals were about to be released.

We could do that. We could call this group the Stasi for State Secret Intelligence.

Or you could start this group privately. You could call it Help America Live Free And Stay Strong.

Or you could grow up and realize it isn’t a crime to think differently than you do.

Nah. You best get started. You could announce the formation here of your group. Help America Live Free And Stay Strong.

It is a crime to be in the nation illegally.

And it should be a crime to side with the criminals against the Nation.

You are the bad guys here. YOu are not just thinking differently, you are actively fighting America policy designed to help Americans.
We have a federal form of government. Only in right wing fantasy, do we have a unitary national and more social, Government.

Your gibberish is noted.

My point stands, anytime you are ready to address it in a form that normal people can understand, feel free to do so.
Just one more reason to not take the right wing seriously about the law, politics, morals, or economics.

No, the President can't negate the 4th and 14th amendments via Executive Order.

But it is quite revealing that you wish he could.

Hmmm...what if we called it an "executive action"? Would that allow us to work around the Constitution? After all, isn't that what your boy Hussein did to enact DACA?

DACA was a policy closer to prosecutorial discression. The widely accepted principle that the Prosecutor can charge people based not on the letter of the law, but on the specifics of the case and how he feels the law intends to apply. Or the prosecutor can simply refuse to press charges, and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. Oh you can vote the Prosecutor out of office, but it is his discression.

DACA was a policy, the policy of the Federal Government was going to be that we were not going to pursue those people in court. We were not going to file for deportation, and we were not going to hold them. If we accept that the President is the Chief Executive, including over the Department of Justice, then Prosecutorial Discression can be directed by him. Nothing illegal about it.

Spin it however you like… but third-graders know it's constitutional overreach, a workaround. I'm thinking there's an "angle" for the Trump administration to work to eradicate illegal Mexicans the same way.

Tell that to FDR when he rounded up the Japs (that were here legally and American citizens) into concentration camps via executive order.

Hmmm...what if we called it an "executive action"? Would that allow us to work around the Constitution? After all, isn't that what your boy Hussein did to enact DACA?

DACA was a policy closer to prosecutorial discression. The widely accepted principle that the Prosecutor can charge people based not on the letter of the law, but on the specifics of the case and how he feels the law intends to apply. Or the prosecutor can simply refuse to press charges, and there is nothing that anyone can do about it. Oh you can vote the Prosecutor out of office, but it is his discression.

DACA was a policy, the policy of the Federal Government was going to be that we were not going to pursue those people in court. We were not going to file for deportation, and we were not going to hold them. If we accept that the President is the Chief Executive, including over the Department of Justice, then Prosecutorial Discression can be directed by him. Nothing illegal about it.

Spin it however you like… but third-graders know it's constitutional overreach, a workaround. I'm thinking there's an "angle" for the Trump administration to work to eradicate illegal Mexicans the same way.

The Trump administration is again, using the same discression, to decide to pursue the illegals with far more intensity. Nothing illegal about it. Nothing unconstitutional about that.

Where we get into the questionable is expecting local police to enforce federal law. We expect local police to enforce local or state law. We do not expect the local police to be a branch of the FBI, DEA, or even Immigration and Customs.

Remember the Brady Law? The Court found it was Unconstitutional. Not the restrictions on weapons, the requirement that the Local Sheriff’s had to perform Background checks. You can’t do that.

Printz v. United States - Wikipedia

The court found that requiring the Sheriff’s to conduct background checks was a violation of the Tenth Amendment of the Constitution. So tell me why the Brady Law requiring police was unconstitutional, but demanding that local police enforce Immigration law is not. I don’t see it. I do not see how it could be Constitutional. Enforcement of Federal Law is a Federal responsibility.

Amazing how many "small government" conservatives want to live in a country like that.

Amazing how many "small government" conservatives want to live in a country like that.

When you say "country like that" do you mean a country without filthy thirdworlders fucking over REAL Americans?
Yeah, what dumbasses those Conservatives are...how dare they want to improve American society and quality of life for REAL Americans.

When you say "country like that" do you mean a country without filthy thirdworlders fucking over REAL Americans?
Yeah, what dumbasses those Conservatives are...how dare they want to improve American society and quality of life for REAL Americans.
. Here comes the your a racist comment... Wait for it... LOL. Now you know that's code talk for white supremacy don't you ? Oh you didn't know ?? We'll get ready because that one will come next probably.. :beer:

With the Other Peoples' tax monies.

In an Authoritarian Society taxes are essentially the membership fees for being part of Society and for maintaining that Society. Theyre also the penalties for the Government being needed to maintain propriety in the Society.

Could this be accomplished through executive order?
Makes me wonder if that's where things are headed for Mexifornia and other sanctuary shitholes. I can see it now....ICE agents in patrol cars combing the streets of Los Angeles...that would be awesome!

Oh god I hope he does.

Forum List

Back