Could we sell Europe to Russia and/or China?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Since we already own Europe anyways why not just divy it up. We can let Russia move into Eastern europe and china can have parts of western europe. We can let them move in by surrendering our obligation to defend it simply by letting them have our position in Nato. We can sell this right to t hem at a price. This is how we can pay off our national debt to them. What do you say?

ok with me although its Eastern Europe that is showing some common sense as at least they / some are trying to keep the muslims out of their countries . Let England go to the Rooskies , China can have the rest of Europe except for eastern Europe .

• Banned
ok with me although its Eastern Europe that is showing some common sense as at least they / some are trying to keep the muslims out of their countries . Let England go to the Rooskies , China can have the rest of Europe except for eastern Europe .

OK. SHould the middle-east get something as well? Let Turkey have Greece and some of Italy. That should make the muslims hate us less.

OK. SHould the middle-east get something as well? Let Turkey have Greece and some of Italy. That should make the muslims hate us less.
--------------------------------------- not ok with me , don't give those third worlders anything except the nuclear tip of the spear . Keep the muslims concentrated in one third world target area , imo SDem .

• Banned

--------------------------------------- not ok with me , don't give those third worlders anything except the nuclear tip of the spear . Keep the muslims concentrated in one third world target area , imo SDem .

OK. Should we give parts of the middle-east over to Russia. LEt them afghanastan or something?
I really don't hate Muslims that much. Eurotrash who rips into AMericans and think they are so smug do piss me off. I say divy up their continent and give it to someone else.

OK. Should we give parts of the middle-east over to Russia. LEt them afghanastan or something?
I really don't hate Muslims that much. Eurotrash who rips into AMericans and think they are so smug do piss me off. I say divy up their continent and give it to someone else.
--------------------------------------- I don't hate muslims , its just that strict muslims and Western society are incompatible . See muslims in Germany and look at how they run their homelands .

You two brain dead idiots should do yourself and the world a favor and jump off a bridge.

You two brain dead idiots should do yourself and the world a favor and jump off a bridge.
----------------------------------------------- thank you for the reply VOR !! Of course SDem is correct , see some of the 'eurotypes' that post on this board about Trump or American Gun Control while their little island in the case of England is being taken over by third world muslims . Remember when the 'eurotypes' wrote letters to Americans as they tried to defeat 'GWB' in his run for the American Presidency . See Germany as they allow millions of refugee invader muslims into Germany to rape , defile and in some cases impregnate German women who may end up carrying the little jihadi to birth . Its called 'jihad by rape' so check out the concept of 'mohamed approved 'jihad by rape' and finally thankyou for yer reply VOR !!

Since we already own Europe anyways why not just divy it up. We can let Russia move into Eastern europe and china can have parts of western europe. We can let them move in by surrendering our obligation to defend it simply by letting them have our position in Nato. We can sell this right to t hem at a price. This is how we can pay off our national debt to them. What do you say?

I think you made a mistake in your confusion, you meant to post this in the humour section of the forum....either that or, yes, you have just shown what a complete idiot you are who knows nothing about nothing.

Why are you even engaging with SuperIdiot? You're not stupid, he's just shown he is.

Just have Obama broker a deal with Russia and agree to hand Europe over to them..

You know like a similar deal he made with Iran?

Maybe you could give Alaska back to Russia?

Maybe California could be given back to Mexico? What about Texas, who should that be given back to?

Okay with your comments here, I think you're humouring SuperIdiot, which is good, as he's a fool.

Being a fool, he can't understand this. It's good that the majority of Americans at this forum aren't as ignorant and completely idiotic as SuperIdiot is.

Maybe California could be given back to Mexico? What about Texas, who should that be given back to?

They are talking back California and the far left is letting them..

They are talking back California and the far left is letting them..

Fact, you don't "own" my Continent, you meaning America, as the idiot SuperIdiot says in his OP....you have never "owned" my Continent....you need to mind your own business and stop interfering around the world thinking you "own" the planet.

You need to concentrate on your own nation and the mess it's in thanks to Obama and the Leftists.

----------------------------------------------- thank you for the reply VOR !! Of course SDem is correct , see some of the 'eurotypes' that post on this board about Trump or American Gun Control while their little island in the case of England is being taken over by third world muslims . Remember when the 'eurotypes' wrote letters to Americans as they tried to defeat 'GWB' in his run for the American Presidency . See Germany as they allow millions of refugee invader muslims into Germany to rape , defile and in some cases impregnate German women who may end up carrying the little jihadi to birth . Its called 'jihad by rape' so check out the concept of 'mohamed approved 'jihad by rape' and finally thankyou for yer reply VOR !!
------------------------------------ as I said to VOR , everything I said to Vor is applicable in this response to you Lucy . Hey look at my examples which are factual . As far a giving the USA to mexico , ok with me and already happening . Same for Russia and Alaska as I just don't care as the USA slides away . Only hope is that the Trump and maybe Cruz are serious and do as they say they will do Lucy .

------------------------------------ as I said to VOR , everything I said to Vor is applicable in this response to you Lucy . Hey look at my examples which are factual . As far a giving the USA to mexico , ok with me and already happening . Same for Russia and Alaska as I just don't care as the USA slides away . Only hope is that the Trump and maybe Cruz are serious and do as they say they will do Lucy .

Well as people know I morally support Donald Trump.

What I object to is idiots like the extremely ignorant SuperIdiot babbling the nonsense like what's in his OP.

Forum List

Back