Country artists

Vince Gill, one of my favorite country music artists

I think he started writing this song for Keith Whitley, when he died. He finished it later when his brother died

I am going to see him in concert on Tuesday!! I have seen him a couple times including at the Grand Ole Opry but that was almost 20 years ago. So excited!!

Money makes men a lot better looking

So does alcohol, and it takes a lot less time.

Say, can I get you a drink? :D
Not sure if you are implying I am ugly or a man lol
He's joking that he is ugly, therefore if you get drunk he'll look better.
Ok thanks for clarifying for me I thought he was referring to the song "The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time" by Mickey Gilley or the song "I Don't Even Know Your Name" by Alan Jackson. Or maybe "Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On" There are so many to choose from
Is that because so many Country girls are such dogs?

^^^ Well he is a country artist.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Ever heard the song "Murder on Music Row"?
He is one of the ones George and Alan were talking about.
The fade of real country music can be traced back to the beginning of Garth Brooks' career
I'm much more down on no-talent posers like Tim McGraw and Toby Keith than I am Garth Brooks, who had some very good, very Country songs. For example, "Two Of A Kind, Working On A Full House" is as Country as any Country song ever.

He has so many great songs it is hard to choose just a couple but here is another. Great memories of this song being played when I was in high school at FFA state convention

I have always enjoyed this guy as well. He is a country comedian that not many know about but he has some funny songs. This is the kind of humor I have

He has so many great songs it is hard to choose just a couple but here is another. Great memories of this song being played when I was in high school at FFA state convention

I love several songs from Steve, but this is my most favorite him from him! :) :) :)

God bless you and Steve always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I love to watch him play here. :) :) :)

^^^ Not to brag of course but I've been blessed to see them three times and to me they only got better with each time. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back