Country artists

Money makes men a lot better looking

So does alcohol, and it takes a lot less time.

Say, can I get you a drink? :D
Not sure if you are implying I am ugly or a man lol
He's joking that he is ugly, therefore if you get drunk he'll look better.
Ok thanks for clarifying for me I thought he was referring to the song "The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time" by Mickey Gilley or the song "I Don't Even Know Your Name" by Alan Jackson. Or maybe "Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On" There are so many to choose from

^^^ Well he is a country artist.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Ever heard the song "Murder on Music Row"?
He is one of the ones George and Alan were talking about.
The fade of real country music can be traced back to the beginning of Garth Brooks' career
True he may have been the one who got it started, but it took other people to keep it going.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, Garth is most definitely more country than he is anything else. There probably isn't a bigger fan out there of George Strait and George Jones than him. I saw him in the crowd when George Jones' funeral was on TV and Garth looked like he was completely falling apart.

Holly
The fade of real country music can be traced back to the beginning of Garth Brooks' career
True he may have been the one who got it started, but it took other people to keep it going.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, Garth is most definitely more country than he is anything else. There probably isn't a bigger fan out there of George Strait and George Jones than him. I saw him in the crowd when George Jones' funeral was on TV and Garth looked like he was completely falling apart.
He was a huge fan of Chris Ledoux as well and offered to give him part of his own liver if he was a match. I saw him in concert once before he got to be so huge and he was a great entertainer but a singer he was not. The songs he had on his first album were country but he didn't stick with the music that brought him to the dance so to speak

Here's another song ...

^^^ Homewrecking adultress.

Jus' sayin'

Yes because Garth Brooks was only an innocent bystander, lassoed in and forced to participate. lol
They were both in the music industry and I read that was a huge part of the affair, divorce and so on..

He wasn't innocent at all, and I never claimed he was.

I missed this earlier.
...I just always do a double take when we hear about these trysts, and the person who wasnt married gets more blame.

Holly

Thats progress. They all morph into rock stars.

Garths song "Mom" is really good and so is "aint going home till the sun comes up".

Forum List

Back